Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2022 7:39:45 PM EDT
So i printed a glock 19 mag using the menedez glock mag files, for some reason half the rounds dont load all the way into the chamber they go like half way in, and on the very kast round in the mag it locks back as if it is empty, 1 bullet still in the mag, chamber empty.

What is the issue, how can i fix it?
I think theres an issue with the follower but im not sure.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Which files did you use, there are several revisions of the Mendez magazine
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
It just says v2

I took the follower into blender and lowered the height if the ledge that hits the slide stop lever and it seems to have fixed it.

It still feels horrible to load the 15th round in it. Im hoping thats just cuz its a new spring and everything needs to be broken in.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:58:02 AM EDT
[#3]
The 3d printed mags just take a bit of fitting, same with the firearms. Kind of like a polymer 80 firearm, sometimes you just have to play with it a bit to get it to work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top