Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2022 11:16:46 AM EDT
I have a Vedder IWB which is great. Then ordered the Vedder OWB. Not happy as it rides too high and thus prints worse than my G19. Part of the issue is they only make it for a threaded barrel. Called customer service and they are accepting the return. Great company, great quality, but the design is bad on this model.

Anyone use the JM OWB1? Other suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Sig has a partnership with Blackpoint tactical? I have two of their owb holsters. One for my P365XL and one for my XCompact. Seem well made and very comfortable. Wore my owb yesterday for the XCompact and while I did print a little, no one would notice.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If you find an OWB that rides closer, let us know. I've owned Dara and Vedder. I like the Vedder better, but it doesn't ride close enough.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I have ran Vedder, Trex Arms, Dara, Blackpoint and I wasn't happy with them. I had someone let me try one of their holsters from Crucial Concealment and man I can tell you I was surprised how much I liked it is and how it felt and rode on my belt and how it lets the gun fit closer to my body. I also like the simplicity of the holster and that it comes with an optics cut and that belt loops are reversible and fit belts that are both 1.5" to 1.75".

I have been running their holsters for over almost two years for both Glocks and Sig's and never had any issues with them at all. I run both of their holster for my 365XL and my 320 Pro LE and have never had a problem with them. Here is a link to where I got mine from: https://sigsauerparts.com/holsters/p365-p365xl/
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered the JM Custom. Will report back once it arrives.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Just received the JM Custom. Wow! Flawless fit, tight to the body, very high quality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top