Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2018 5:34:09 PM EDT
Gratuitously stolen from another poster.  Evidently CZ is coming out with this....

Attachment Attached File

I held a Shadow 2 in my hands 2 days ago at my lgs and would have bought it if it wasn’t FDE.  Now I think I’ll have to wait to get this when it comes in.  A perfect brother for my TSO......
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
WANT!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
That front bushing makes my pants a little tighter.

Glad I held off on a shadow 2.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT CZ!  I have wanted an AccuShadow2 and have been saving for it now this!
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT CZ!  I have wanted an AccuShadow2 and have been saving for it now this!
View Quote
Looking closer at the picture, it looks like it has an accushadow type bushing system. Interesting. I've had a first batch Shadow 2 and the one thing I've learned is early adopters always get screwed lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Looking closer at the picture, it looks like it has an accushadow type bushing system. Interesting. I've had a first batch Shadow 2 and the one thing I've learned is early adopters always get screwed lol.
View Quote
I added a 10x bushing to mine. I want to see how that CZC bushing shoots. I like accurate guns.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I added a 10x bushing to mine. I want to see how that CZC bushing shoots. I like accurate guns.
View Quote
Heard great things about those bushings. I'll have to get one for my Shadow 2 one of these days but as it stands, I'm generally the limiting factor in that gun's accuracy
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Still production legal?
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm generally the limiting factor in that gun's accuracy
View Quote
Me too, I just want to give myself the best chance. Lol
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good thing I am still saving in the Truck Supercharger/Shadow2 fund so it will be a bit before I drop the coin.  I am also trying to finish out like 6 AR projects I have had in the works for awhile just finished 1 and working on the 2nd.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Me too, I just want to give myself the best chance. Lol
View Quote
I think this is 99.999999% true for every body.  I know my pistols and rifles could out shoot me if I were to test the mechanical accuracy of the pistol vs mine.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think this is 99.999999% true for every body.  I know my pistols and rifles could out shoot me if I were to test the mechanical accuracy of the pistol vs mine.
View Quote
I agree but with a slight twist.

Most shooters won’t shoot a gun to its mechanical limits. But, any shooter will shoot a more accurate gun more accurately than an inaccurate one.

In other words, a good gun will shoot to the limit of the shooters error. A bad one will include the wobble zone, plus the mechanical error.

When I whiff it, I want to know it was my fault.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#12]
That orange looks cool
once my tax returns come its mine
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I agree but with a slight twist.

Most shooters won’t shoot a gun to its mechanical limits. But, any shooter will shoot a more accurate gun more accurately than an inaccurate one.

In other words, a good gun will shoot to the limit of the shooters error. A bad one will include the wobble zone, plus the mechanical error.

When I whiff it, I want to know it was my fault.
View Quote
My thinking too...
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I dont have a CZ that will NOT stack rounds in a 1/2" group at 15-20 yards, and I am NOT a bullseye shooter.

My P-07 is as accurate as my Shadow 2.

that said, if it were KTM orange, I would consider it .....I like my brass grips too much at this point.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Wonder if its gonna be a SHOT show release?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok so other than the bushing and colors, whats the difference between this and the regular S2? I already added the CGW pro package on my S2 with 10x bushing and have orange grips and baseplates.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wonder if its gonna be a SHOT show release?
View Quote
Knowing CZ, maybe shot show announcement at most lol. Those optic ready Shadow 2's they announced almost a year ago still haven't been released yet afaik. Not in the US anyway.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ok so other than the bushing and colors, whats the difference between this and the regular S2? I already added the CGW pro package on my S2 with 10x bushing and have orange grips and baseplates.
View Quote
Main observable changes: barrel bushing, larger safety lever, and the magazine base pads are matching orange aluminum.

The description also goes into describing hand fitting and hand polishing of internal parts, and possibly a shorter reset trigger.  but how much these might be different from the basic Shadow 2 doesn't seem clear yet.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#19]
My local dealer had one arrive last week.  I didn't jump on it.  I'm sure its gone now...
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My local dealer had one arrive last week.  I didn't jump on it.  I'm sure its gone now...
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:08:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I think the wife bought it for my Christmas gift. I will know Christmas morning.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think the wife bought it for my Christmas gift. I will know Christmas morning.
View Quote
A shadow 2 orange?

You mean a Tactical Sports Orange? Or some other orange?

This one isnt out yet?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Opps, SP-01 Custom Shop . This is a picture I took of it actually

Link Posted: 12/17/2018 2:43:34 AM EDT
[#24]
^^^nice heater!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#25]
diminishing returns, summed up in one ad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top