User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven’t been able to find any updated info on these....guess that means they’re still a ways out.
View Quote

I'll be surprised if they are available by the end of Q1 2021 at this point.
Link Posted: 8/25/2020 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Per CZ, the Dan Wesson factory was closed by NY as a reaction to COVID. The factory has reopened, but is months behind and at less-than-full capacity. There is no ETA for the DWX that they can provide (to the lowly me who queried about it)
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#3]
A little bit of light in the darkness:

Per CZ-USA, manufacturing has resumed for the DWX. Media/writers orders for the DWS are being fulfilled "shortly" and then the consumer orders will follow shortly thereafter.

No specific dates, but it's in the works again and nearing the "homestretch" of production.

Eagerly waiting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#4]
3 times this year I've had the money to buy a DWX but have bought something else since they weren't available.

I have no idea when I'll have the money again to buy a DWX but it's not going to be for a couple of years most likely.  I may just buy a P-09 to use the magazines that I originally bought in 2019 for the DWX.

The last time I emailed them they didn't reply so I bought an O/U shotgun instead that cost more than the DWX.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I was going to buy a DWX 40 to shoot Limited with instead of my TSO.  Instead I bought a spare TSO.  Now I might division switch to Carry Optics and a DWX is now totally out of sight or unconsidered.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 1:23:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was going to buy a DWX 40 to shoot Limited with instead of my TSO.  Instead I bought a spare TSO.  Now I might division switch to Carry Optics and a DWX is now totally out of sight or unconsidered.
View Quote

I was talking with someone today about how Covid saved me money, since I no longer have interest in the DWX.

I did get tax stamps instead though... or at least, I'm wating on some tax stamps instead. Any fucking day now for a couple of them!
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m buying the first compact I see, online or in person.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#8]
So, I get combining CZ ergonomics with the trigger of a 1911...

But I've never understood why you wouldn't just take a TSO or whatever with the smaller internal slide, and just put a 1911 trigger in that, and call it good?
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
3 times this year I've had the money to buy a DWX but have bought something else since they weren't available.

I have no idea when I'll have the money again to buy a DWX but it's not going to be for a couple of years most likely.  I may just buy a P-09 to use the magazines that I originally bought in 2019 for the DWX.

The last time I emailed them they didn't reply so I bought an O/U shotgun instead that cost more than the DWX.
View Quote

The savings account I set up specifically for this pistol has been growing and now has enough in it for the pistol, mags, base pads, holster, and mag pouches. Even has some leftover for a magwell and maybe some other upgrades right off the bat.

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The savings account I set up specifically for this pistol has been growing and now has enough in it for the pistol, mags, base pads, holster, and mag pouches. Even has some leftover for a magwell and maybe some other upgrades right off the bat.

View Quote
I'm still vaguely interested, but I've since bought 2 Shadow2's, a P-01, a P-07, and I threw together a G17MOS with 429's, fcd plate and RMR.

That probably would have been a full-size DWX and 2 compacts (one carry, one range), but DW got New Yorked.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I preordered a compact in February.
I have 8 mags and lok grips for it just sitting in a box.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I preordered a compact in February.
I have 8 mags and lok grips for it just sitting in a box.
View Quote

Yeah I still have 10 mags sitting on a box.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Once I can get a Compact and somebody starts making good kydex for it, it will be my new EDC.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Nice looking gun.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:56:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Well Black Friday sales got me, no longer have a need for the DWX since I just ordered a Phoenix Trinity Honcho.

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 1:48:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well Black Friday sales got me, no longer have a need for the DWX since I just ordered a Phoenix Trinity Honcho.

View Quote

lol That's quite a different budget.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very different budget. The delays on the DWX allowed my gun fund account to increase quite a bit so my budget could grow. That and their current BF sale of 3 additional free barrel conversions for free made it a deal I couldn't pass up.

Link Posted: 12/1/2020 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah I got tired of waiting as well and just bought a Shadow 2 SA a couple months ago.  Really wanted to wait and try the DWX but I assume at this point it won't come out or be easily available until manufacturing really ramps up late next year as the pandemic begins to wane.

It also disappoints me because I feel like this whole COVID fiasco has probably pushed back CZ's release of the Bren 2 BR.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top