Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2021 2:16:59 PM EDT
This one was bad, Before and After.  Notice the partridge type front sight, The trigger and take down lever were replaced.

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful job! Very nice work!
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Spectacular work......

I've been trying to talk a neighbor out of a Nickel plated, Persian contract Artillery he has for the past few years......all with the hope it could be restored to the standard of your work
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Nickel is a very common plating removal I deal with.  CHROME is something I wont do again.  But it could be taken off by a plating shop before coming to me.  I always worry about loosing small parts if the shops take of the plating.  I can take off nickel plating no problem, done quite a few of those.  Hopefully the Persian markings are intact.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
G Date Nickeled Top Parts Luger and pitted frame.  Even a parts gun can become a beauty. BEFORE and AFTER

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Great work as always Thor.
Love seeing the before and after pictures.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!!

I have a 1939 that could use restoration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top