Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2022 9:01:59 PM EDT
Looking for a 1911 sight pusher tool that removes the front and rear sights,
preferably one that doesn’t break the bank.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one on Amazon a while back.  I believe it's made by NCStar.  Was about $50.  

Kind of a pain to align everything, but it works fine for the 1 or 2 times a years I change sights.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HU4NNDE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
JMT
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:41:52 AM EDT
[#3]
How much are you looking to spend brother? There are several different price points... If you want to give me an idea of the level you are looking for, I can give you a pretty good run down for you. I just spent a bunch of time looking at tons of pushers before I purchased mine. Just be careful when purchasing some that the price looks to good and instead read the reviews, especially if you buy via Amazon, as reviews are good way to figure out what kind of quality you usually will get. But sometimes I am wrong. If you need any help finding one let me know. Good Luck Brother.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at Fisher Solutions Sight Pusher… I own it and have pushed SIG and HK sights so far…. 1911’s be Easy.   Very reasonably priced

H
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
My gen 4 Sight-Tool was $60 and is built like a tank, I did add the cheesy moleskin for finish protection.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top