Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2023 8:36:37 AM EDT
Does CZ or Mecgar make a 10 round or a 15 round CZ75 / Shadow 2 full size magazine?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#1]
10 round   mecgar sp01-shadow-2-10-rd-9mm-mgcz7510b

10 round   mecgacz-75b-85b-sp01-shadow-2-10-rd-9mm-mecgar-mgcz7510b  Not sure of the difference between these two other than the cost

The 15 rounders seem to be out of stock right now, but here's the link   cz-75b-85b-sp01-full-size-oem-factory-magazine-co-il-vt-legal-15-rd-9mm

Check out the ACT mags (10 round only) on the same web site.  I use them in M&Ps but I've never tried them in CZs, they get good reviews though.

Lots of places to get CZ (they cost about $12 more each than Mecgar even though Mecgar makes them) and Mecgar CZ pistol mags but I usually go to Greg Cote LLC for good prices and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Both those are 10rounders but why is one $2 bucks more?  What’s the difference?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I've bought MecGar from Midway in the past for my 75B.  They were actually 16 rounds.  Both 10 and 16 round mags show in stock there now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is the only difference I could find:

The magazines are not compatible in the pre B CZ 75. They also do not work in the CZ Custom SP-01 pistols with the magwell, the magazines tube is too short.

Neither work in the pre-B CZ75.

Weird, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top