User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The moral of this story is to inspect the "new" pistol you're purchasing before you leave the store with it. Even a cursory inspection would have revealed the wear on the barrel end. If a dealer had tried to sell me that for new, I'd have told him to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Only problem with that scenario would be, if the gun in question was bought online and transferred to your local FFL dealer. Then you, the buyer, are stuck eating the extra transfer fee if you send it back. The only other option would be to send it in for warranty work, and not spend the extra $$$.

+1
All the firearms I buy are from out of state but from a reputable dealer.  If by chance I get a lemon I would have to fall back on the factory warranty.  So far, so good (knock on wood).

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top