BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 7:05:40 AM EDT
[#1]
uafgrad,
That Glock  is a PMF, who does the finish and how much?
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
This is so lame.

But here ya go:

Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You can get the Extended slide stop at Lone Wolf item GLO-7496

Kick ass link. I don't know if I've even got that one bookmarked on my laptop... yet.

I'm lookin at all thwe widgets they sell on there just for Glocks... what else is a good to have or must have that you can get for a Glock?

I'm thinking the exploded diagram bench mat, the grip plug, and some sort of armorers tool might be some must haves. Or at least some nice to haves.

Oh, and it would seem I've more or less hijacked on this thread. Sorry... well, not really. It's turning into a good info thread now.

Well, I couldn't even wait for a reply to this post... I jumped on Lonwolf last night and ordered a few things, to include 1ea 30rounder, 1ea 17 rounder, 1ea grip plug with tools, 1ea extended slide release, and 1ea bench pad. I couldn't help it... I had an itxh that needed scratching and buying all that crap made it feel all better.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is so lame.

But here ya go:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/dolomite1911/gt.jpg

Bling Bling!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]

I really need to take some new pics...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the photos I can't read.or spell]h.gif
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top