Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Just an amusing day at the range...It's my Glock anyways, so I can do...almost...anything to it that I want it. Flame me when I start putting VFG's on my pistols and posing it on youtube..
Link Posted: 7/8/2010 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just an amusing day at the range...It's my Glock anyways, so I can do...almost...anything to it that I want it. Flame me when I start putting VFG's on my pistols and posing it on youtube..

not a flame, but pissing on your gun then having a fine spray of urine shower your face while you ironically smile at what you believe to be ingenuity is both and at the same time.

you're not an r.kelly fan by chance?
Link Posted: 7/9/2010 1:12:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like you've spent enough time at the range that you have to go above and beyond to keep it entertaining.

Congrats. Vids made me laugh AND made me like Glock that much more.
Link Posted: 7/9/2010 1:29:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah...... I mean no....
Link Posted: 7/9/2010 6:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You nailed that one.... posing
Link Posted: 7/9/2010 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Pissing on a Glock is really no big deal.  I've done it dozens of times.  

The difference here is that the OP was pissing on it to get it running again.   Me, I just like having urinal cakes made in Austria.
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
One of the dumbest things I've seen on this site.  And that's really saying something.

+1
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#8]
reverse darwinism is about all I can say
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pissing on a Glock is really no big deal.  I've done it dozens of times.  

The difference here is that the OP was pissing on it to get it running again.   Me, I just like having urinal cakes made in Austria.

+1  JD
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And the point of this whole thing was?

To get attention.

I'll bet the OP hopes it will make Tosh.0.
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqcO0GhqkQ&feature=related

Oh yea BTW.........
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the point of this whole thing was?

To get attention.

I'll bet the OP hopes it will make Tosh.0.
Of course.

Shoulda shit on it too.  The shit will act as grease, won't run like piss will.

Link Posted: 7/15/2010 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#13]
ewwwwwwwwww.....
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

not a flame, but pissing on your gun then having a fine spray of urine shower your face while you ironically smile at what you believe to be ingenuity is both and at the same time.

you're not an r.kelly fan by chance?

Putting a VFG on a pistol is an NFA violation for an AOW and a 5$ tax.

Next time in prison, you'll be the glock.

Karma.
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Enough sand will jam any firearm made.  I saw a guy pour sand in his AK to show me how reliable it was and warped the receiver when it was fired.  His last comment before firing was " I bet your AR can't do this".
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 4:55:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmm, I don't.....

I'm not sure I......

I ummmmm.....

Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 6:52:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 7:00:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Since this thread won't go away I guess I'll comment.

1) urine did nothing to allow your firearm to function - in all likelihood the act of disassembly removed enough dirt for it to function
2) the muzzle seems to be flipping an awful lot for a 9mm - next time you're at the range how about more practice and less horseplay
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top