Thanks, Damian. Found 'em. For your viewing and/or shopping pleasure:

davidsonknives.com/grips/grips.htm
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beat me with a hose and call me Cindy.....that is awesome......

So, why do I have a feeling you hail from LTW?????  

Welcome to ARFCOM!!!!

CnL ----><---- desertmoon

WHAT!!!!????  <----me  I said it was awesome!!!  Should I have capitalized it???  OKAY!!  It's AWESOME!!!!

Is that better...???

Should I not have said....(gasp) LTW???

What on earth is wrong with that??  LTW is an AWESOME site.  The best 1911 Smiths on the planet show their works there.

naaaaaaaa

just more of a tounge in cheek Ya Think ? type of comment

j/k with ya.       Seems we have SEVERAL well known ,custom builders/smiths, frequenting our board ( much welcomed btw ) as of late AND posting under unassumed nicks. ( not that theres anything wrong that ). Hopefully they will feel at home here and stick around

Ahhhh.....okay....sorry to be so dense but I am running a pint or two low on blood....tried to lop off one of my digits yesterday........it hurt....and bled......and bled......and bled......

ETA:   I wanted to say that my favorite part of this artist's work is the beautiful "cross hatching" pattern on the top of the chamber.....that is a gorgeous little detail.......
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Another ..."wonderful day in the neighborhood."

VERY nice!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
WOW! Chuck that is some piece of work you have there! Is that going to the Shot Show next year or is it sold already and how much? Once again another masterpiece to drool over...Stan
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Stan, he is hoping to bring it to SHOT.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
All of a sudden I felt like I was in a museum. A half hour later, and I still can't stop staring at that 1911. That, is a piece of fine art.  There are no words.

There really should be a gallery for 1911's like this one. At the very minimum there should be an online picture gallery. If there is, can someone please tell me where it is?

I wonder if shooting that pistol would be considered cheating on my wife?

Back to staring again....
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:25:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Two words............................SAFE QUEEN

thats almost something you would never ever fire just to make sure it goes through generations of your family.

Any scratch on that 1911 and I will cry.................
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
All of a sudden I felt like I was in a museum. A half hour later, and I still can't stop staring at that 1911. That, is a piece of fine art.  There are no words.

There really should be a gallery for 1911's like this one. At the very minimum there should be an online picture gallery. If there is, can someone please tell me where it is?

I wonder if shooting that pistol would be considered cheating on my wife?

Back to staring again....

That's the tragedy of a fine 1911. I couldn't shoot it but the money I had in it would almost force me to.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:49:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe I missed it, but whats the finish?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top