Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a XC-1 on my G19 for daily carry.  That being said there are a ton of index companies making holsters specifically for that combo.  I use an G-Code INCOG personally to carry it with.  I don't carry anymore without a WML just to be able to prove that I was able to positively ID a threat before I engage, as opposed to having any doubt if there is a threat or not by not being able to see.  Also, in the times that I have been able to work with my light at night, I have never had identification issues inside of 30 yards of what a target is.  The nice part of being a little lower on lumens is that you wont wash out anything when working in closer confines like inside a building.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 1:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I see some good posts in here!

I also see some of you running almost the exact setup I plan to run. I have some Trijicon HD's sitting here, I'm in the process of filing down the back edges and re-blueing them so they don't cut my fucking side open and I've pretty much decided on the G-Code Incog. Also yes, I've cut myself on GLOCK HD's... I have some Trijicon HD's on my GLOCK 43 and those suckers are SHARP!

I believe I'm going to get one for the X300U and one without a light. Starting with one without a light because they offer a 3 day shipping option and then custom ordering one for the X300U after the fact.
View Quote
Those all sound like good choices.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't overlook the excellent Inforce APL, which is arguably a better option than the XC1.

https://trex-arms.com/surefire-xc1-versus-inforce-apl/

Also Inforce recently released a Glock-specific model that has an even tighter fit to the Glock.

http://inforce-mil.com/phone/dedicated-glock.html
View Quote

Best option size, value, and output-wise.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I see some good posts in here!

I also see some of you running almost the exact setup I plan to run. I have some Trijicon HD's sitting here, I'm in the process of filing down the back edges and re-blueing them so they don't cut my fucking side open and I've pretty much decided on the G-Code Incog. Also yes, I've cut myself on GLOCK HD's... I have some Trijicon HD's on my GLOCK 43 and those suckers are SHARP!

I believe I'm going to get one for the X300U and one without a light. Starting with one without a light because they offer a 3 day shipping option and then custom ordering one for the X300U after the fact.
View Quote

Good choices my friend, my most carried G19 wears HDs and an x300U
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who makes this holster?

John
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Who makes this holster?

John

Raven Concealment VG3 with G code clip.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top