Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 10:08:23 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

I'm getting that error on my desktop when trying to reach ARF...but works fine on my phone and laptop, so I know it's this machine.

Happens with both ar15.com and ar15-backup.com, and in both Brave and Edge (only two browsers installed).

Any ideas?

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Other sites work?

Make sure your clock is set properly, and on the right time zone.  Certificates use time/date for some connection handshakes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Clock matches all my other devices.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm having the same issue multiple browsers on one computer

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone else having the same problem?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#5]
My connection is secure.

What happens if you type https://www.ar15.com into the address bar?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#6]
same screen as above.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Had another thread going in GD, PackingXDs pointed out to undo any hacks I had made during the great ARF deplatforming.  I had modified C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file to "whitelist' the ARF URLs.  

I just took those lines out of the host file and I'm good now.  @CrewChiefH2, try that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had another thread going in GD, PackingXDs pointed out to undo any hacks I had made during the great ARF deplatforming.  I had modified C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file to "whitelist' the ARF URLs.  

I just took those lines out of the host file and I'm good now.  @CrewChiefH2, try that.
View Quote
Thanks I had donre that and was trying to get time to come here and post it. I'm glad yu got it sorted out too.  @limaxray
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Glad you got it fixed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#10]
More appreciation than I get from my customers. Hope it helps anyone else that did the same.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More appreciation than I get from my customers. Hope it helps anyone else that did the same.
View Quote

Then you need better customers.  

(Posted from my previously blind to ARF desktop.  )

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top