Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2021 2:16:49 AM EDT
In going thru some threads,  a particular member is called out to contact on a matter. How does one do that? Not seeing an option other than IM and it indicated that is not the best way to reach out.

Is it a paid function only? I am a lowly freebie member so the site's search isnt really an option.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 2:48:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Lol, if I needed to email myself that would work great! I cant modify the recipient, I tried that yesterday.

Since I cant search by user, I cant find a post or a user profile. Google fails to bring up any posts by the user using site:AR15.com + users name, just threads where others are saying he is the guy to contact.

So......how do you email someone without being able to pull up one of their posts of profile without knowing their user name's associated id number?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What is the username?
View Quote

machinehead
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#5]
So is this not possible to do?
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There's no real search tool for members, but here's the link to his info: machinehead
View Quote

Perfect! Appreciate that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top