Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't comment on the specific one you listed, but I have the one linked below and have been very pleased. Restored a few cars, redid a car hauler, and a ton of other odds and ends with it (mower decks, some work projects), it hasn't missed a beat.

https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-versa-cut-40-amp-plasma-cutter.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAhojzBRC3ARIsAGtNtHVa3pIilwGRulnjRauOz7UMGRXEZTFxpPu9j3vL81fmuXIrjwbphmgaAk7nEALw_wcB
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one similar to OP link
2 years and still working great

shop around you can get them for $100 or so cheaper
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I have that thing sitting in the garage. It was a gift. It wouldn’t work at first but it turns out it was just loose parts in the tip causing it to arc internally. It cuts. Pretty rough starting and cutting compared to the miller machines I’ve used in the past. No idea if it will keep working though, I’ve haven’t really had much of a chance to really use it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top