Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2020 9:09:55 PM EDT
if I heard right, this was said by a guest on Tuckers show tonight... if true this is ridiculous.

I dunno where you guys find crime statistics, cop interactions and stuff, I kinda have trouble with Google routing me to anything but hit pieces.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
if I heard right, this was said by a guest on Tuckers show tonight... if true this is ridiculous.

I dunno where you guys find crime statistics, cop interactions and stuff, I kinda have trouble with Google routing me to anything but hit pieces.

View Quote
19.  Not nine.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
19 is that bad out of millions. I'll bet my left nut that they all had criminal records.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
How many white guys were killed?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
19 is still an absurd number for a country that spans an entire continent and possesses what?... the 3rd-4th largest population on the planet..?

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know whether you mean that as a good thing or not.  Context is everything as well - unarmed is not equivalent to non-dangerous.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know whether you mean that as a good thing or not.  Context is everything as well - unarmed is not equivalent to non-dangerous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm saying if that # is true it's not statistically significant.

these people are saying black men are being hunted and murdered by police, and we're talking about thousands... maybe ten's or hundreds of thousands of jurisdictions across a vast population to get to 19 unarmed black men... and no we don't know what they were up to when they died..
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, they might start off "unarmed" but be fighting with an armed LEO and it gets to  The point where deadly force is authorized.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#9]
More people than that killed by lighting strikes in 2019.

It’s exceedingly rare, which is why we know so many of their names. Just doesn’t happen as often as the MSM and race-baiters want us to think.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
19 is still an absurd number for a country that spans an entire continent and possesses what?... the 3rd-4th largest population on the planet..?

View Quote

Per what Google says,1531 people died in police custody in 2019.

19 is a small percentage.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I started to look up the names and see what cities they were killed in... I’m guessing most were democrat strongholds.  

These folks are “protesting” policies put in place by the people they voted for.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Of those, how many did race actually play any factor vs suspect playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought a guest on Tucker Carlson tonight said last year it was nine unarmed black men and nineteen unarmed white men.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Back in the 70's about 50% of police deaths on duty resulted from shots fired by unarmed assailants.

Pretty much every interaction by police involves the presence of a gun.

Training is the reason numbers went down.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Depends on how you define unarmed too. Plenty of bodycams where someone reaches for a cop's gun and is called "unarmed"

Donut Operator had a website up at one that he helped with tracking deaths at police hands, both justified and not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top