Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 4/16/2021 10:41:52 AM EDT
I realize this is going to be tinfoil hat stuff to most people.  So be it.  I follow carefully the works of L.A. Marzulli, Perry Stone, Tom Horn and Skywatch TV, Chuck Missler, and Russ Dizdar.  There is no way I can summarize their vast body of work in this thread.  I would invite you to delve into their beliefs if  you find the following shocking, unbelievable, and even laughable.

I'm ready for negative comments.  That's a given for stuff out on the edge as this will undoubtedly be. But those of you who believe in the End Times and seek to add up the steps to getting there, I think you'll at least find this interesting:

About the mRNA vaccines....

Here's what we believe about the COVID and other mRNA vaccines.  This may not necessarily be true of mRNA vaccines that exist TODAY, but we believe that science is moving in this direction with the entire field of medicines having to do with genetics.

First, some background.  The Mark of the Beast described in the Bible may in fact be something that modifies your DNA so that you would theoretically live 500 years without any disease of any kind. That's how they will sell it.  Of course, to take the Mark you have to pledge allegiance to the Antichrist, so you'll be eternally damned if you take it.  We believe the UFO abductions focus on genetics because the aliens are really the Fallen Ones masquerading as extraterrestrials.  We believe they are demons, the spirits of the dead Nephilim destroyed by the Great Flood.  They are working on perfecting this method of altering human DNA.  The reason  you are eternally damned if you accept this is because once your DNA is altered,  you are no longer God's creation.  You are an altered being, and the mechanism of eternal salvation no longer can attach to you.

Now, to the Covid vaccine.  We believe the mRNA vaccine may be a precursor to this Mark of the Beast DNA-altering mechanism.  The mRNA vaccine is an "operating system" being injected so that your body can later accept the DNA-altering Mark of the Beast. It's like on your computer you have to download the .NET basic system before you can install programs with a .NET extension.

So if  you take the mRNA Covid vaccine, you have already taken the first step toward accepting the Mark of the Beast.  I believe in years to come the mRNA vaccine (or a future one)  is going to cause medical problems, and the Mark of the Beast injection will just happen to be the only cure for them.  Most people will choose the cure rather than suffer, and this will result in their eternal damnation.

Okay, flame away.  I realize this is jaw-dropping if you don't follow the works of the people I listed above.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#1]
CoC 6.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:05:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but insults and attacks will be reported.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
@Bare-knuckles

This is not gd, better edit your post quickly.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Bare-knuckles

This is not gd, better edit your post quickly.

View Quote

Too late.  I reported it.  I'm not tolerating personal attacks.  Ever.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Anything is possible.

Im a Christian and I’m not taking it regardless.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Too late.  I reported it.  I'm not tolerating personal attacks.  Ever.
View Quote
The sad part is with that fresh of an account they just recycle and return to do more damage.

I'm not familiar with the authors you mention and am unsure I would go as far as you describe, but I am definitely suspicious of the rapid release of this vaccine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I welcome any and all legitimate criticism of what I posted.  I particularly appreciate those with the extensive Biblical knowledge to prove me wrong.  Even if I disagree, a well-thought out and annotated post is always extremely welcome.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't think seatbelts and stop smoking campaigns were pushed as hard as the vaccine.  Anything the .gov (and by extension, big tech/big news/big whatever) wants you to do that bad, without questioning it, is always suspect in my mind.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#9]
First let me say this:   The things you worry about seldom happen! Those that do happen do not happen the way  you expected them to happen!  God has not given you a spirit of FEAR.   Red Flag anything that is  (based on Fear).   Now go back to your bible and read it for yourself. Stop taking in what every loudmouth has to say and concentrate on the basics of Jesus paying the price to forgive sin with his shed Blood and enjoy that he rose from the dead.  Now stop worrying about the mark of the beast because that is tied to being able to buy or sell and it will be obvious that it is what it is.   As far as Covid 19 it was probably man made. Likely for the purpose of making money selling vaccines and control of business.  Man is quite capable of incredible evil when it comes to money and power.  But buy a clue and realize that anything that is (based on Fear) is quite clearly not from Jesus.  I doubt that Paul from a prison cell was living in Fear because you can not live in Faith and in Fear at the same time.  Pick one only.   Faith comes by hearing the spoken word of God. So ....... Fear comes from listening to _______________. (virtually everyone else)
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't think it's *the* Mark, but rather a preparatory, social-engineering type (as in, a typological) precursor of said Mark.

Looking at it, the verses about the Mark indicate lack of ability to buy and sell in conjunction with worship. Due to the until-recently understanding of money, I think people often saw it as a pass to keep using currency. But black markets could still thrive under such conditions if currency were in place, and bartering wouldn't work due to the below.

Pursuant to that, I think the Mark itself acts as currency, wherein other fiat currency becomes effectively worthless.

Moreover, I think that it might be the result of a communist-like system where items are no longer valued *in* currency. Everyone just *gets* stuff. Or, they are credited Mark points or something. The latter would have to assume the infrastructure in place to track things, which wouldn't necessarily be possible after a huge nuclear war or something (would require the IT Infrastructure taken out by said war). But, it would be possible to simply flash the Mark and get your goods. This would be short-term tenable (long-term not so much), especially with world "peace" and the fact that anyone engaged in commerce with non-Mark holders have no real need to do so.

Such non-Mark bearing persons could then be hit with several charges which facilitate their martyrdom: not worshipping the one who brought said "peace", thus being against "peace"; screwing up the economic reality in place; robbers/thieves (unable to engage in commerce, they would be forced to resort of theft), etc.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

Ill be more polite than the first poster. But this is something I expected to see on Infowars. Actually Im sure I did see something similar. I remember when "Real ID/Verichip is the mark of the beast"

This vaccine is just today's new boogeyman. If anything smartphones are more in line with the mark of the beast. Everyone has them now. They spy on us, we cant live without them, They track Us,

Its laughable because we have already altered ourselves so much already.

Technically we have already extended our maximum life spans, we have organ transplants, and various medicines capable of wiping out diseases that were once capable of wiping out a large chunk of the human population.

As for DNA being changed look into Epigenetics. This can happen due to chemical+heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, etc), natural stimulu, aging, or even trauma over time. I don't see what is so unholy about selectively modifying it to adapt

The whole mark of the beast prophecy was written over 2000 years ago by John the Apostle correct?

Im sorry to say it but this is just as ludicris as the whole Mayan Calendar 2012 prophecy.

John was an amazing human being, but in the end he was a human. I cant take prophecies seriously.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif

John was an amazing human being, but in the end he was a human. I cant take prophecies seriously.
View Quote

Belief in prophecy does require faith.  That's a given.  The Bible is vague enough that people have been trying to interpret the unfulfilled prophecies for centuries.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I realize this is going to be tinfoil hat stuff to most people.  So be it.  I follow carefully the works of L.A. Marzulli, Perry Stone, Tom Horn and Skywatch TV, Chuck Missler, and Russ Dizdar.  There is no way I can summarize their vast body of work in this thread.  I would invite you to delve into their beliefs if  you find the following shocking, unbelievable, and even laughable.

I'm ready for negative comments.  That's a given for stuff out on the edge as this will undoubtedly be. But those of you who believe in the End Times and seek to add up the steps to getting there, I think you'll at least find this interesting:

Here's what we believe about the COVID and other mRNA vaccines.  This may not necessarily be true of mRNA vaccines that exist TODAY, but we believe that science is moving in this direction with the entire field of medicines having to do with genetics.

First, some background.  The Mark of the Beast described in the Bible may in fact be something that modifies your DNA so that you would theoretically live 500 years without any disease of any kind. That's how they will sell it.  Of course, to take the Mark you have to pledge allegiance to the Antichrist, so you'll be eternally damned if you take it.  We believe the UFO abductions focus on genetics because the aliens are really the Fallen Ones masquerading as extraterrestrials.  We believe they are demons, the spirits of the dead Nephilim destroyed by the Great Flood.  They are working on perfecting this method of altering human DNA.  The reason  you are eternally damned if you accept this is because once your DNA is altered,  you are no longer God's creation.  You are an altered being, and the mechanism of eternal salvation no longer can attach to you.

Now, to the Covid vaccine.  We believe the mRNA vaccine may be a precursor to this Mark of the Beast DNA-altering mechanism.  The mRNA vaccine is an "operating system" being injected so that your body can later accept the DNA-altering Mark of the Beast. It's like on your computer you have to download the .NET basic system before you can install programs with a .NET extension.

So if  you take the mRNA Covid vaccine, you have already taken the first step toward accepting the Mark of the Beast.  I believe in years to come the mRNA vaccine (or a future one)  is going to cause medical problems, and the Mark of the Beast injection will just happen to be the only cure for them.  Most people will choose the cure rather than suffer, and this will result in their eternal damnation.

Okay, flame away.  I realize this is jaw-dropping if you don't follow the works of the people I listed above.
View Quote

The only people who would flame away are those who don’t have the insight, discernment and understanding  to realize what’s happening (Daniel 12:10, 2Thess 2:11). There’s a strong possibility that the mark will have some genetic or dna altering component, but not necessarily. It still seems doubtful that anything can be taken to change your core essence as human, but I think the likely target of drugs and chemical attacks in the last century are at the brain, cognition, and sensory functioning levels, the attempt at dulling spiritual awareness and destroying empathy and other emotions. There’s already claims of these “vaccines” and others causing forms of brain damage.

I think it’s more likely the purpose of these “vaccines” are twofold, they are means of eugenics (culling the herd) and gateways to the global tracking ids, passports, biometrics/chips, e-currency, and social credit systems. This is plain as day because it’s already been rolled out to a certain extent in China. Once these systems are in place globally, and after major wars and other events, forced adoption of the mark, to enter this global system, could be required upon penalty of death. Also accepting the mark has a spiritual component as it is the open rejection of Christ and worshiping of antichrist and satan, the one-world religion.(Rev 13:15, 14:9)

2 Thess 2:8-12 describes the “strong delusion” of unbelievers in this time, but it says they will be condemned because “they did not receive the love of the truth... did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” But Rev 14:9-11 says those who receive the mark are condemned to “torment “ forever. So maybe accepting the mark has a sealing effect, unpardonable sin nature, or a genetic or brain altering component, or maybe it is just the ultimate sign of their rejection of Christ and unbelief.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Please stop. Seeing as I haven’t seen 144k Jewish witnesses from the 12 tribes testifying in the name of Christ or the two prophets prophesying in his name and smiting the earth with plagues at their choosing. I’m going to say that the vaccine isn’t the mark of the beast. Given what I’ve read in revelation I believe you will know exactly what you are doing.  I don’t believe someone can slip one in on me and pluck me from the fathers hand. Given what I’ve read and the level of destruction described  on the book of revelations. I think the mark will in fact be a mark. The reason some will take it in their foreheads is because they will be the true believers, the zealots if you will. They will be the people that fully embrace what the mark means and be proud to display the beasts mark on their foreheads for all to see.

As with most things. Covid has been a exercise in see how much freedom people will give up which plays into the end times.

Edit. Even if the covid vax was an attempt to secretly change your dna in some way I don’t think it would matter as this present body will never see heaven. We know that the dead in Christ will rise first and those that are alive and remain will be changed in the moment of the twinkling of an eye. I believe it’s John in one of his epistles that says it yet remains to be seen what we will be but we will be as he is. That glorified body is something different than what we currently possess.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Ehh well I have that feeling about mrna vaccines.
Don't know why.
I am not particularly religous.
Not the best Christian.
But I just have this feeling about them.

I also wonder if the whole covid thing was engineered and planned.
The Luciferians sure seem to have a bunch to gain from it all.

I had the covid probably twice back when the testing wasn't as easy or quick.  I never took the test. I had and still do have those things they said would kill you if caught the covid.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#16]
We are tracking with you OP.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I welcome any and all legitimate criticism of what I posted.  I particularly appreciate those with the extensive Biblical knowledge to prove me wrong.  Even if I disagree, a well-thought out and annotated post is always extremely welcome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Since you asked for criticisms, I offer the one below.  Before the criticism though, I will say that I don't believe this is the mark of the beast, but I do believe that it is a social engineering effort for nefarious purposes.

We believe they are demons, the spirits of the dead Nephilim destroyed by the Great Flood.  They are working on perfecting this method of altering human DNA.  The reason  you are eternally damned if you accept this is because once your DNA is altered,  you are no longer God's creation.  You are an altered being, and the mechanism of eternal salvation no longer can attach to you.

Yes, of course, there are demons and people who serve the prince of darkness knowingly or unknowingly.  The claims that this shot would cause people to lose their salvation without hope and this would render people to no longer be children of God are problematic to say the least.

Splitting them in reverse order:

1. Whether one can cease to be God's creation and still exist.  Simply put: No, because all creation depends on God for its existence.  A married couple make a baby, but that baby is still God's creation.  It is God's creation because God infused the matter with a soul and because the parents are only able to procreate because God willed it to be so.

2. Whether one can lose their salvation eternally without hope by taking this shot.  Simply put: No, because nothing is impossible for God.  Further, we are born in sin.  God has seen fit to cleanse us of it through baptism, which makes us true children of His.  Do you really think there's any external power that can take that away?

Now, I don't mean to make light of the issue.  From a practical perspective, I will not take it.  From a moral perspective, I'm willing to lose my job over it.  However, I think calling it the mark of the beast is giving too much credit.  As Fr. Ripperger is fond of saying, "The devil is not under every rock... only under every other rock."
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't think it's *the* Mark, but rather a preparatory, social-engineering type (as in, a typological) precursor of said Mark.
View Quote

This here.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Lay off illegal drugs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lay off illegal drugs.
View Quote

This isn't GD, and it wasn't even a witty remark.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm not a medical expert, but mRNA vaccines do not see to be able to alter DNA at all.  They are just a set of instructions for your cells to create a protein or something else.  So I suppose they could be harmful if the instructions were incorrect.  A real virus is actually much more forceful than this,  and hijacks your cells, injecting them with instructions to create copies of the entire virus.  Anyway, God didn't warn me not to take the vaccine so I'm cool with it.  If anyone ever offered me something to make a deal with Satan or sell my soul, I would say no.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#22]
What about your social security number?

Do you have one?

You can't work or bank without one, it seems like it checks more boxes than a flu shot.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#23]
And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand, or on their foreheads. [17] And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [18] Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six.

There is continued discussion of restricting travel or making purchasing good without the micro-chip.  Microsoft and Bill Gates have been awarded a patent numbered 060606 for a microchip which is inserted into the body. Bill Gates and Soro's continue to fund and push the agenda using this as a means of tracking cryptocoin as well as the vaxed to allow travel. Employers may require it for ID instead of Drivers licenses. The fact that it exists at all can't be ignored.

Some of the vaccines (Johnson and Johnson) use aborted fetus's in the  research, testing, and production of the vaccine. Understand that these infants, have a soul attached, and by denial of their birth, through genocidal abortion, the infant can never experience the grace of God through baptism. Essentially it denies the soul GOD's mercy. Just as an infant has no capacity of choice, the infant used to make these vaccines is used in a way we have entire organizations that would find this unethical and immoral.  Moderna and Pfizer used fetal cells which have been regrown thousands of times in the testing phase to make sure it doesn't harm humans. It is not used in the production of the vaccine. All the other vaccines use fetal cells (stem cells) in all phases from development to production.

For me, I have no been able to bring myself to get vaxed. I don't want to imply in anyway that I am pious and pure when it comes to my faith. I am a sinner. It's exactly because of this that I don't want to offend God further. A baby was used to test. Jesus is especially offended by the loss of innocent life. My family is mad at me. I'm high risk for a negative outcome. It comes down to I fear God's judgement more than I fear Covid. At some point, we have to recognize the real solution lies in our turning to GOD for the answers and stop rejecting Him. The plague from the 1920's stopped after a return to faith, not because of a vaccine. Science eloquently attributes this to herd immunity. I've read in much detail about the earlier plague. There is no proof of herd immunity.  There is proof of a return to faith. We should try that. It's free, doesn't have side affects, proven time and time again...
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#24]
They did not use aborted fetuses in their research for the vaccine. They used replicated DNA/gene sequences that are a medical research standard that that was originally extracted from for some fetuses in 1978 and have been replicated ever since, so no there were no fetuses damaged in the research of the these vaccines.

Stay off the Q info, it will make you much more credible.

Link Posted: 4/17/2021 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They did not use aborted fetuses in their research for the vaccine. They used replicated DNA/gene sequences that are a medical research standard that that was originally extracted from for some fetuses in 1978 and have been replicated ever since, so no there were no fetuses damaged in the research of the these vaccines.

View Quote

Point taken, the knowledge was gained from the use of dead babies.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of medical research and advancements have come from less than noble motives, it doesn't lessen the ability to help other from the suffering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#27]
The short version is that nobody will accidentally take the mark of the beast.

Unrelated to that, human beings are made in God's image. Not just our meat sacks of mostly water. But we're also tainted by sin, yet can be saved by God's grace. No amount of human tinkering can change us worse than sin already has. We don't have the power to separate us from the love of God.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The short version is that nobody will accidentally take the mark of the beast.

Unrelated to that, human beings are made in God's image. Not just our meat sacks of mostly water. But we're also tainted by sin, yet can be saved by God's grace. No amount of human tinkering can change us worse than sin already has. We don't have the power to separate us from the love of God.
View Quote

We, as in the individual, sure as heck can separate ourselves from God.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, they use cells which are grown from the same cells of those taken from aborted fetuses. Specifically HEK293 and PerC6.

Johnson and Johnson's vaccine was actually used PerC6 in the production of the vaccine. Pfizer and Moderna used HEK293 in testing. mRNA doesn't need actual cells to produce the protein response, not actually being a traditional vaccine. J&J is a traditional vaccine, and thus necessitates use of said cells in the production.

Source: https://www.health.com/condition/vaccines/johnson-and-johnson-fetal-cells-vaccine, https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/CovidCompareMoralImmoral.pdf (this link has every single vaccine and their research/white paper/etc., sources for showing immoral/moral.

Learn to Google, it will make you much more credible.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Lots of medical research and advancements have come from less than noble motives, it doesn't lessen the ability to help other from the suffering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
View Quote

The ends don't justify the means.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What about your social security number?

Do you have one?

You can't work or bank without one, it seems like it checks more boxes than a flu shot.
View Quote

Have you met my tile guy?

Certainly possible to work without SSN. And, CERTAINLY possible to buy/sell.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The mRNA vaccine is an "operating system" being injected so that your body can later accept the DNA-altering Mark of the Beast. It's like on your computer you have to download the .NET basic system before you can install programs with a .NET extension.
View Quote

I guess if you live in a bubble where you only know the Bible, but are 100% ignorant of biology, that could seem plausible.  But if you know anything about translation/transcription, and how the mRNA actually works... it's just insanity.

I think most people would benefit from viewing the "mark of the beast" in a more figurative sense than a literal sense..... like pretty much everything else in the book of Revelation.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Liberal Naomi Wolf on vaccine passports:
Naomi Wolf with Steve Hilton Vaccine Passports
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey op - I just wanted to give you a perspective of a non-Believer who is in fact spiritual.

I think that religion (all of them generally speaking) is meant to be a guide post for becoming a better human being by encouraging a moral evolution.

But the ancient books dont cover the changes in technology that were all, currently living through.

The tools that the books give you are inadequate to internalize the changes were experiencing.

I can’t imagine what my grandfather would think about some of this stuff we use everyday, and he was a sonar/radar tech for the USN.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

First, some background.  The Mark of the Beast described in the Bible may in fact be something that modifies your DNA so that you would theoretically live 500 years without any disease of any kind. That's how they will sell it.  Of course, to take the Mark you have to pledge allegiance to the Antichrist, so you'll be eternally damned if you take it.  We believe the UFO abductions focus on genetics because the aliens are really the Fallen Ones masquerading as extraterrestrials.  We believe they are demons, the spirits of the dead Nephilim destroyed by the Great Flood.  They are working on perfecting this method of altering human DNA.  The reason  you are eternally damned if you accept this is because once your DNA is altered,  you are no longer God's creation.  You are an altered being, and the mechanism of eternal salvation no longer can attach to you.

Now, to the Covid vaccine.  We believe the mRNA vaccine may be a precursor to this Mark of the Beast DNA-altering mechanism.  The mRNA vaccine is an "operating system" being injected so that your body can later accept the DNA-altering Mark of the Beast. It's like on your computer you have to download the .NET basic system before you can install programs with a .NET extension.

So if  you take the mRNA Covid vaccine, you have already taken the first step toward accepting the Mark of the Beast.  I believe in years to come the mRNA vaccine (or a future one)  is going to cause medical problems, and the Mark of the Beast injection will just happen to be the only cure for them.  Most people will choose the cure rather than suffer, and this will result in their eternal damnation.

View Quote
I've watched this thread for two days, debating whether or not to respond. My opinion is that there's enough unsupported, ludicrous theories in here that it should probably be in GD. I think the OP knows this is the case.

-I'm of the opinion that, like GlutealCleft mentioned, the mark of the beast is a symbolic thing, probably not a physical thing. Most of Revelations is symbolic, which results in people reading whatever they want into it. The suggestion that the mark is something that alters your DNA is pure, unsupported speculation. Which OP even points out by saying, "may in fact be something..." Which I would interpret to mean that the people in OP's first paragraph thought about it for a while and made this up as a possibility amongst the people in their echo chamber. It's impossible to prove or disprove their theory.

Of course, to take the Mark you have to pledge allegiance to the Antichrist,
View Quote
What does that even mean? I've had both doses of the Pfizer shot. How would one pledge allegiance? I read all the paperwork prior to the shot. I didn't pledge anything.

We believe the UFO abductions focus on genetics because the aliens are really the Fallen Ones masquerading as extraterrestrials
View Quote
UFOs? Unidentified Fallen Ones? You've gotta offer a little better proof, in fact any proof, for such a statement.

The reason you are eternally damned if you accept this is because once your DNA is altered,  you are no longer God's creation.  You are an altered being, and the mechanism of eternal salvation no longer can attach to you.
View Quote
Again, what? Lots of things alter DNA. A lot of cancer chemotherapy drugs alter DNA. Would all of OP's references eschew chemo if they got cancer? And how does one make the leap that alteration of DNA suddenly means you're no longer God's creation. Why would that mean that eternal salvation can no longer apply to us? How did you make that leap? How about the person who gets a life-saving organ transplant? Are they denied salvation? Aren't they altered or transhuman?

Now, to the Covid vaccine.  We believe the mRNA vaccine may be a precursor to this Mark of the Beast DNA-altering mechanism.  The mRNA vaccine is an "operating system" being injected so that your body can later accept the DNA-altering Mark of the Beast. It's like on your computer you have to download the .NET basic system before you can install programs with a .NET extension.
View Quote
You are completely ignorant regarding how mRNA works. It's not an operating system. It's using existing machinery to create a polysaccharide chain which makes up protein. It's not at all like the .NET system in Windows. This attempted metaphor strains credulity.

So if you take the mRNA Covid vaccine, you have already taken the first step toward accepting the Mark of the Beast.
View Quote
You have now made the jump from "may in fact be" to "you have already taken the first step..." You've set up an unsupported and unproven possibility in an early paragraph and now present it as a certainty. Logical argument failure right there.

Will the people who got the J&J vaccine also be at risk for these future medical problems that you suggest will be caused by the mRNA vaccine? It's a completely different mechanism, so they're in the clear, right?

I realize this is jaw-dropping if you don't follow the works of the people I listed above.
View Quote
Yes, it is jaw-dropping, but not for the reasons you suggested.

There have been no personal attacks here. I haven't called you any names, other than ignorant. I don't think this is tinfoil hat stuff so much as it is a group of conspiracy theories developed by a bunch of end-times pseudo-Christian hobbyists. Which has been a popular activity for centuries. But the problem with conspiracy theories is that they're self healing. You can't ever prove something to a conspiracy theorist that contradicts their view. They always expand or alter the theory to explain away what someone has just refuted.

Enjoy reading your fiction. But step out of the echo chamber now and then and look around at reality.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've watched this thread for two days, debating whether or not to respond. My opinion is that there's enough unsupported, ludicrous theories in here that it should probably be in GD. I think the OP knows this is the case.

-I'm of the opinion that, like GlutealCleft mentioned, the mark of the beast is a symbolic thing, probably not a physical thing. Most of Revelations is symbolic, which results in people reading whatever they want into it. The suggestion that the mark is something that alters your DNA is pure, unsupported speculation. Which OP even points out by saying, "may in fact be something..." Which I would interpret to mean that the people in OP's first paragraph thought about it for a while and made this up as a possibility amongst the people in their echo chamber. It's impossible to prove or disprove their theory.

What does that even mean? I've had both doses of the Pfizer shot. How would one pledge allegiance? I read all the paperwork prior to the shot. I didn't pledge anything.

UFOs? Unidentified Fallen Ones? You've gotta offer a little better proof, in fact any proof, for such a statement.

Again, what? Lots of things alter DNA. A lot of cancer chemotherapy drugs alter DNA. Would all of OP's references eschew chemo if they got cancer? And how does one make the leap that alteration of DNA suddenly means you're no longer God's creation. Why would that mean that eternal salvation can no longer apply to us? How did you make that leap? How about the person who gets a life-saving organ transplant? Are they denied salvation? Aren't they altered or transhuman?

You are completely ignorant regarding how mRNA works. It's not an operating system. It's using existing machinery to create a polysaccharide chain which makes up protein. It's not at all like the .NET system in Windows. This attempted metaphor strains credulity.

You have now made the jump from "may in fact be" to "you have already taken the first step..." You've set up an unsupported and unproven possibility in an early paragraph and now present it as a certainty. Logical argument failure right there.

Will the people who got the J&J vaccine also be at risk for these future medical problems that you suggest will be caused by the mRNA vaccine? It's a completely different mechanism, so they're in the clear, right?

Yes, it is jaw-dropping, but not for the reasons you suggested.

There have been no personal attacks here. I haven't called you any names, other than ignorant. I don't think this is tinfoil hat stuff so much as it is a group of conspiracy theories developed by a bunch of end-times pseudo-Christian hobbyists. Which has been a popular activity for centuries. But the problem with conspiracy theories is that they're self healing. You can't ever prove something to a conspiracy theorist that contradicts their view. They always expand or alter the theory to explain away what someone has just refuted.

Enjoy reading your fiction. But step out of the echo chamber now and then and look around at reality.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
First... I don't "Q". Second, the use of fetal cells ... regenerated or not... was indeed used in the TEST phase of Moderna and Pfizer. J&J used fetal stem cells (from aborted babies) in all phases. I suppose being insulting makes you a superior intellect. Aborted infants can't give consent to having their body parts used as lab rats. Let's not dare confuse morality and ethics here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
First... I don't "Q". Second, the use of fetal cells ... regenerated or not... was indeed used in the TEST phase of Moderna and Pfizer. J&J used fetal stem cells (from aborted babies) in all phases. I suppose being insulting makes you a superior intellect. Aborted infants can't give consent to having their body parts used as lab rats. Let's not dare confuse morality and ethics here.
View Quote

It gets worse when you learn that, to "harvest" those kidney cells, the babies had to be delivered alive and dissected without anesthesia to remove the kidneys.  293 means that line was the 293rd attempt at creating a self-sustaining line.  Considering how small the kidneys of a premature baby are, the number of children killed their remains trafficked this way had to be at least in the dozens.

I don't believe that I have sufficiently grave reason to use such a vaccine for a disease that is 99.4% survivable in my demographic.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#40]
One of my red flags that makes me think that this is at least a "precursor" to the Mark of the Beast is the talk of not being able to engage in normal shopping activities without the vaccine--i.e., "buy or sell".  I know it's just talk right now but should it become mandatory to have the vaccine even to go grocery shopping or other normal outings that will send up huge warning signs that there must be something inherently wrong with this that the Devil is going to force people to get it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't believe that I have sufficiently grave reason to use such a vaccine for a disease that is 99.4% survivable in my demographic.
View Quote

Same here. I will not be taking it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Aside from religious concerns, I've become a contrarian by disposition in the past 10-12 years.  

In the 80s and 90s, I was a big believer in the wisdom of crowds; the idea that the market would generally sort the wheat from the chaff.  That requires a democratization of information to work.

Given the increasing ideological unipolarity of the mainstream media and its evangelistic tone, I am instantly suspicious of anything that gets cheerleading advocacy.  The vaccine is just one example of this.  If it were really so good, they wouldn't have to sell it so hard; wouldn't have to silence doubters or opponents.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Given the increasing ideological unipolarity of the mainstream media and its evangelistic tone, I am instantly suspicious of anything that gets cheerleading advocacy.  The vaccine is just one example of this.  If it were really so good, they wouldn't have to sell it so hard; wouldn't have to silence doubters or opponents.
View Quote

Same here. Well said.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#44]
I think you are making it more complicated than it needs to be.  A simple chip, like those in newer credit cards, embedded in the palm would work quite well for the mark.  It's embedded so it can't be stolen.  The forehead is for amputees who don't have a hand.  They lean in to "swipe" for the transaction.  The "hard sell" you mention is unnecessary, as your ability to buy food is all the hard sell they will need.

Which is not to say the mRNA may not have some other nefarious use.  I just don't buy it for the mark.

ETA:  Neither the chip nor the mRNA seem to have any connection to "666" that I can tell.  So it may be something else entirely.  We may both be wrong.  One thing I can tell from studying Biblical prophecy for most of my life is that the fulfillment of prophesy is always literally true to the smallest detail, but very often does not look like what people were expecting prior to it's fulfillment.  I expect the mark to be a Real Oh-That's-What-He-Was-Talking-About Surprise when it is finally rolled out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think you are making it more complicated than it needs to be.  A simple chip, like those in newer credit cards, embedded in the palm would work quite well for the mark.  It's embedded so it can't be stolen.  The forehead is for amputees who don't have a hand.  They lean in to "swipe" for the transaction.  The "hard sell" you mention is unnecessary, as your ability to buy food is all the hard sell they will need.

Which is not to say the mRNA may not have some other nefarious use.  I just don't buy it for the mark.

ETA:  Neither the chip nor the mRNA seem to have any connection to "666" that I can tell.  So it may be something else entirely.  We may both be wrong.  One thing I can tell from studying Biblical prophecy for most of my life is that the fulfillment of prophesy is always literally true to the smallest detail, but very often does not look like what people were expecting prior to it's fulfillment.  I expect the mark to be a Real Oh-That's-What-He-Was-Talking-About Surprise when it is  finally rolled out.
View Quote

Not as the Mark in and of itself, but I could see something in conjunction with a chip or other device like you're saying.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:10:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Please stop. Seeing as I haven’t seen 144k Jewish witnesses from the 12 tribes testifying in the name of Christ or the two prophets prophesying in his name and smiting the earth with plagues at their choosing. I’m going to say that the vaccine isn’t the mark of the beast. Given what I’ve read in revelation I believe you will know exactly what you are doing.  I don’t believe someone can slip one in on me and pluck me from the fathers hand. Given what I’ve read and the level of destruction described  on the book of revelations. I think the mark will in fact be a mark. The reason some will take it in their foreheads is because they will be the true believers, the zealots if you will. They will be the people that fully embrace what the mark means and be proud to display the beasts mark on their foreheads for all to see.

As with most things. Covid has been a exercise in see how much freedom people will give up which plays into the end times.

Edit. Even if the covid vax was an attempt to secretly change your dna in some way I don’t think it would matter as this present body will never see heaven. We know that the dead in Christ will rise first and those that are alive and remain will be changed in the moment of the twinkling of an eye. I believe it’s John in one of his epistles that says it yet remains to be seen what we will be but we will be as he is. That glorified body is something different than what we currently possess.
View Quote

Think how someone from 2000 years ago would interpret someone leaning over a retinal scanner...wouldn't it look like they were displaying their forehead?

In any event, why chance it? If you are moderately healthy the vaccine is more dangerous than the Coof.

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Same here. I will not be taking it.
View Quote

Same, regardless of the "consequences".

I can get REALLLLY loosey goosey with my understanding of Romans 13 et al., given the confluence of events and facts surrounding the whole context of this.

At this point, it would be a serious sin against prudence and conscience to willingly let anyone near me or my family with a syringe.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It gets worse when you learn that, to "harvest" those kidney cells, the babies had to be delivered alive and dissected without anesthesia to remove the kidneys.  293 means that line was the 293rd attempt at creating a self-sustaining line.  Considering how small the kidneys of a premature baby are, the number of children killed their remains trafficked this way had to be at least in the dozens.

View Quote

Josef Mengele was ahead of his time. . I'll just take my chances with the virus and wait for a vaccine that didn't require baby sacrifices made to Moloch.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is there a reason that account is NOT locked?  
View Quote

It's weird how it works here.

You can get a talking to for using a theological definition like sect, but start a call out, troll thread targeted at an individual and it's locked only for the OP to be posting a couple minutes later, after multiple prior warnings and edited posts.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top