Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2023 7:13:28 PM EDT
anyone tried this yet? i played the original and will likely get it soon for after mirage
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear the co op is trash but by yourself the game is amazing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#2]
just picked it up. i always play games like this solo so no big deal if coop is junk
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s good so far. No where near the level of fromsoft of course, but better than most want to be souls like and the closest we have gotten to one.

Most complaints have been with online play and PCs players trying to run the game well above what their PC can handle. It’s U5 engine. It’s going to murder most PCs with anything less than a 3080 if trying to run above 1080p.

That being said, graphically it’s on the level on Demon Souls remake.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I just played Lies of P (GOTY nominee, for sure), and don't really want to play another similar game so soon.

It's on my list, though.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just played Lies of P (GOTY nominee, for sure), and don't really want to play another similar game so soon.

It's on my list, though.
View Quote

I've been thinking of picking up Lies of P, but I'm not much of a Souls fan.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lies of P looks good. I love love love Elden Ring but I don't think I'm going to bother with non-Fromsoft Souls like games. Including Lords of the Fallen.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lies of P looks good. I love love love Elden Ring but I don't think I'm going to bother with non-Fromsoft Souls like games. Including Lords of the Fallen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lies of P is basically Bloodborne. It is very different than Elden Ring.

If you like Bloodborne, you will like Lies of P, and vice versa. If you like Bloodborne, I wouldn't hesitate just because this is a non-Fromsoft game.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Remnant 2 is a must play.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only in the some of the art style of the world. Where Bloodbourne truly shines is in it’s creature design. They are literally out of nightmares. To this date, it still has the best creature design of any game and nothing has come even remotely close.

I had hope that LotF would come close, but from what I have seen so far it doesn’t.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Remnant 2 is a must play.
View Quote

platinumed remnant 2 a week ago. done with it until dlc drops
i liked it
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:39:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only in the some of the art style of the world. Where Bloodbourne truly shines is in it’s creature design. They are literally out of nightmares. To this date, it still has the best creature design of any game and nothing has come even remotely close.

I had hope that LotF would come close, but from what I have seen so far it doesn’t.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lies of P is the Closest Thing to Bloodborne 2 Yet
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#12]
having a lot of trouble with the first boss.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
30-50 tries to beat that first boss
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 6:21:12 AM EDT
[#14]
one thing i found out yesterday, looks like you can do continuous jolly coop without having to rejoin every area like souls games did.
trying to work through the long ass quest for a hidden character that was included in the deluxe version.
not paying extra $10 for a character that can be earned playing through one time.
takes 3 playthoughs for platinum and is cross platform
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#15]
anyone else get this? im looking for a partner for the online trophies. should take less than an hour to do both players
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#16]
beat the game and started second of 3 playthroughs for platinum
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 7:28:40 AM EDT
[#17]
3rd playthrough done. half way through i realized i didnt buy 3 items from hidden ending and missed 2 npc boss fights.
about to start 4th playthrough to mop up last 2 trophies of killing all bosses and collecting all armors
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#18]
platinum complete
4 play throughs around 200 hours
can be done in 3 but i didnt know about 2 bosses until too late on 3rd

any of you guys get the game and need help let me know
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:37:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I just caught this thread. I picked up LOTF a while back and just recently got around to playing it. I like it so far and have been having a blast stomping invaders.
Top Top