BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:16:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You are not so good at Grammer yourself!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What I’m noticing is OP doesn’t Capitalization, punctuation or grammar. Are you 12 op?

Grammer?

You mean this guy?

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTM

Mods must be sleeping
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Three people I know died after taking that poison, the other two started talking and acting like democrats!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
The first time I read of a mnra vaccine resulted in people deteriorating was before COVID. The previous experiments to make a mnra vaccine had the same issue.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:23:45 AM EDT
[#5]
This has been widely known but anytime it's posted here it censored (moved to the covid forum). Anytime it's posted anywhere else it's deleted and the poster locked.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:41:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I've noticed anti vax people make up or believe in a lot of bizarre things. The bizarre things might not have anything to do with covid or vaccines. Most of the focus is on having knowledge that makes them feel exclusive. It's like the whole moon hoax crowd. They point to the starless black sky on the moon and claim proof. Yeah, it day time genius. You can't see stars in the daytime. The sky is black on the moon because it doesn't have a thick atmosphere full of nitrogen.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:45:29 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife's Vax nazi boss has been positive for 3 weeks. Fucking retard.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#8]
My brother “58” was a pure blood and caught the Covid and died from the delta strain.
I have had both Moderna shots and one booster.
I caught Omnicron about 6 months ago pretty bad for two weeks and I have not been right since.
I’m no where near the ability or energy I used to have.
I still have a minor cough like I have been working in a dusty environment.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:57:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Nope, the only person I know who is suddenly having health problems and was also vaxxed also gained like 80 pounds from hiding in their house for 18 months and binge eating delivered groceries.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:58:14 AM EDT
[#10]
My mother went down hill rapidly after every shot she got.  She died in June of heart failure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Sincerely sorry about your parents, but this is dumb.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#12]
after perusing this thread earlier this am I saw this vid in another forum
didn’t watch it but it’s related to this thread topic description sorta lays out the gist
who knows if true?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#13]
It’s been 3 years, give it up already.

IBTM
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Ultimately, it's human to seek a cause for something horrible happening to people in our lives (what your dad is going through, for example).  He's had a helluva traumatic thing happen, and isn't handling it well.  

That said though, correlation doesn't equal causation.  Just because two people I know were wearing jeans and broke their legs, it doesn't mean everyone wearing jeans is going to break their leg.  

Sorry your dad is having it rough.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
not really, but the number of people i know who had heart attacks within weeks of the shot is staggering

View Quote
we are seeing friends that had Covid in the last year are having arrythmias and or high blood pressure
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Attachment Attached File

Another pure blood master race checking in.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#17]
A lot of explosions in there.

Lol

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All I've really noticed is that a lot of people appear to be sick.  Maybe just seasonal stuff/colds/whatever, but everywhere I go people are coughing (btw folks, please mute your Webex mic before going into your coughing fit ).

Everything in general just seems kind of suppressed or attenuated.  I think the overall state of affairs in the country is taking its toll on people.
View Quote
this too, we also have the cough
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:24:16 AM EDT
[#19]
I was just thinking the other day, I’ve had more bouts of cold/flu type symptoms since I got the 2 Moderna jabs last year or so (no boosters), than I have in my entire life before that. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but it does seem weird.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:26:06 AM EDT
[#20]
The new booster was tested on only 8 mice, and now they’re pushing it into people in a mad rush under emergency use.

Biden says the pandemic is over but we still are using “emergency use” to push the depopulation gene therapy.

The end is near.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:27:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've noticed anti vax people make up or believe in a lot of bizarre things. The bizarre things might not have anything to do with covid or vaccines. Most of the focus is on having knowledge that makes them feel exclusive. It's like the whole moon hoax crowd. They point to the starless black sky on the moon and claim proof. Yeah, it day time genius. You can't see stars in the daytime. The sky is black on the moon because it doesn't have a thick atmosphere full of nitrogen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:31:35 AM EDT
[#22]
OP here's what we know so far, people have bought into gene therapy being a vaccine. The definition of vaccine changed in front of their faces, but you're anti VAX and must be Alinski'd, I mean ridiculed. Do not question the science! Don't discuss anything about the pharmaceutical industry! Useful idiots eating up all the propaganda.

Sorry to hear about your parents. I think it would be disingenuous to rule out stress among other things, that have been going on in the last couple of years.

And I am happy those that had no problems with the shot are ok being a guinea pig ferrets.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
confirmation bias
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#25]
OP is correct; I know of at least 3 people who turned into newts after getting vaccinated
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sadly, I believe you are correct.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

Sadly, I believe you are correct.  

Nick, everyone who breathes air is going to die.

Unless the Lord Jesus Christ catches away the believers soon.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:36:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My wife’s grandad is waiting to hear back from his doctor for a scan he just had to determine if he has lung cancer.

He got the shot and first booster when he was perfectly healthy last year at 77. He is now a shell of his former self.
View Quote

My dad died of lung cancer in 2011 at 61 y/o. It happens.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:40:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Your mind is making correlations based upon your bias against the vaccine.  My entire workplace is over 99% vaxed (not by choice).  I’m not seeing anything like this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Everyone I know was vaccinated, me, my wife, my kids, my parents, all my coworkers, everyone.  Strangely, nothing has happened to any of us.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Learn the difference between Grammar and Grammer.

Disregard if my sarcasm meter is broken this morning.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#31]
I’ve noticed young people who are the picture of health developing serious medical problems.

I’m a pure blood and have had one minor case of Covid. Otherwise I’ve enjoyed excellent health with fewer cases of sniffles than usual.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

At 77 it's very likely that the odometer just ran out.

People say stuff like "he was perfectly healthy" all the time. A year is a long time when you are old, lots of things could turn for the worse in that time frame.

My old coon dog went from active with a healthy weight to basically a skeleton that couldn't breathe while laying down in the course of 3-4 months, cancer is terrible thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife’s grandad is waiting to hear back from his doctor for a scan he just had to determine if he has lung cancer.

He got the shot and first booster when he was perfectly healthy last year at 77. He is now a shell of his former self.

At 77 it's very likely that the odometer just ran out.

People say stuff like "he was perfectly healthy" all the time. A year is a long time when you are old, lots of things could turn for the worse in that time frame.

My old coon dog went from active with a healthy weight to basically a skeleton that couldn't breathe while laying down in the course of 3-4 months, cancer is terrible thing.

Wouldn't it be interesting if part of the trials for getting the "vaccine" approved the manufacturer did scans and x-rays of participants lungs and other body parts before and after taking doses.  Then there could be real, dare I say, scientific evidence to analyze. Huh, that would be crazy.

"Yes, the updated omicron booster shots were tested on mice, but not humans, before they were authorized."
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
not really, but the number of people i know who had heart attacks within weeks of the shot is staggering

View Quote

Are you kidding?
The 30 and 40 year olds having strokes has frigging SKYROCKETED!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#35]
My dad is 74 and vaccinated and boosted. He is perfectly fine. My mom is 72 and sharp as a tack and vaccinated. She's fine. My mother in law is 72 and she's vaccinated and perfectly fine, except a liberal. My aunts and uncles are all 70+ and vaccinated and in a good mind state.

I think OP is full of it and just wants to see the vacced suffer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heart attacks or death from heart problems from where I am watching.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The cases of young, healthy, often athletic kids who developed enlarged hearts is troubling
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#38]
I’ll mention this again.  

My wife’s last mammogram, the nurse mentioned to her that in the last year she’s seen a noticeable increase in younger women getting breast cancer as well as fertility issues.

The conversation had nothing to do with COVID, it just came up during the course of the procedure.

What could have happened in the past year to have the increased cancer and fertility issues in young women?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#39]
If by confirmation bias you mean .gov going from the vax is a cure all to it doesn't do much, then ya. Think the next step is the vax not only does nothing for the vid but actually makes symptoms worse.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Guy I hunt with blames the shots for his lack of stamina. Before it was common for us to cover miles of public land with no issue. Now he constantly has to take breaks and will sleep 10 hours straight after a day in the field. I just figured it was being in our 40s caught up with him until he mentioned it all started with the shots.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#41]
The “vaccine” is definitely problematic, it is undeniable.

Alex Berenson has done good work investigating it.

https://substack.com/profile/12729762-alex-berenson
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Yep, OP only trust us..jab is good.

Don't use your own brain...

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Got the vax last year, no I’ll effects and I got to keep my job. Really didn’t want the vax.

No one else in my family got it. I got the vid last week, nor my wife and daughter have it. The vax seems to have had no positive effect, we are all just as sick. Back to work now and still ridiculously tired with a messed up stomach.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I had to get vaccinated to continue going to school for my electricians apprenticeship.  I haven't had any ill effects.

I got J&J due to time constraints and it being 1 dose. Couldn't care less about their "vaccine"..I had C19 unvaccinated and kicked it in 2 days.
View Quote
Who said you "had" to get vaxxed? I told every union rep and foreman to pound it when the topic arose.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#45]
IBTM
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#46]
My old boss had a stroke at 53 after finishing his course of coof shots.

My wife’s friend (43, fitness junky) developed a blood clot in her knee that destroyed her leg Gregory House style less than a month after getting her first shot.

I wonder how many of my old healthcare coworkers have developed weird ailments in the last year. I know everyone who’s gotten the shots in my current workplace have gotten the coof at least 2 times.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Three I know who didn’t get it. Two are unemployed, the other is a lunatic who spend 112% of his income on guns and prep supplies.

Old people getting old faster? Yes I think that comes from going to retirement homes, other illnessses being more prolific and numerous since global movement became a thing.

People who got Covid? Yes I think some of the variants messed people up. I had some post COV issues that gradually resolved themselves but the disease causes long term issues of all types.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Yes. I don't know many people who got the jabs because my friend and family group are smarter than to fall for that crap, but those that have are falling apart - autoimmune problems, heart problems, fucked up menstrual cycles, memory problems, tired all the time, can't ride my mountain bike anymore what is wrong with me....biggest scam in history. I'm not talking about one jab, but two jabs and some boosters and they are fucked.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:07:57 AM EDT
[#49]
I wouldn't count on the medical community to press for autopsies of the deceased in the future.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Everybody who's been vaccinated is going to die.  The government won't come forward with this painful truth, but posting under this anonymous screen name, I can relay to you this disturbing and absolutely truthful information, without fear of government goons rappelling onto my roof at three in the morning and killing me in my sleep.

View Quote

Well I was encouraged by my family for some time to get the shot and after getting two shot i am through with it.  Family realized it was a mistake too.  A lot of people i know are having heart attacks and strokes and clots all over.

But yes, everyone that got the shot is going to die and everyone who did not get the shot is going to die also.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top