Posted: 7/26/2021 10:17:33 AM EDT
Ive been sitting on buying a blueitti eb70

Its 599
and had a coupon that  said save $150

Its been in my  cart for 4 days.  

this morning it now says 599 and the coupon says save $50

waited too long

I dont NEED it,  

i bought a 12v fridge with a work giftcard last week. that the only  reason i was looking at  it,

Should of bought it at $150 off.  
now it hurts knowing i will be buying $100 more,   so i may  not buy it at all.

and the little fridge I wanted it for.
(  free to me )

Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  We wanted a new multifunction color printer for home.  I have a cheap B&W Brother so I wanted another Brother printer.  At the time they were right around $440 but would dip below $400 every once in a while.  I had it on my wish list so I could watch it, even have a camelcamelcamel alert setup.  Well, now they are consistently over $600 and haven't dropped in a long time.  I'll have to bite the bullet soon.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Wait a few days and check back. No guarantees but I’ve had something in my cart for a while and the coupon amount keeps changing....
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#3]
all part of the algorithm to eek out more $$$
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#4]
That it is. Seen same item I bought 2 days later be a few dollars cheaper or had a coupon.  I have complained to them before & they gave me the credit.  
But yeah OP, was going to get a Athlon scope, been in my cart for some time. Saw it was on sale under $400 last week.  Didn't have the $$ saved yet, checked this weekend & back to normal price.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#5]
All the time
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I usually just buy it somewhere else just for spite. Every once in a while you'll find it cheaper altogether that way, not by much though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#7]

I needed a specific set of high ball glasses but don't want to pay retail.  They have been in my wish list over a year.  I checked in Friday and saw a "used and not in original box" set of the glasses for 1/3 price.

They will be here Wednesday.

Sometimes you are the windshield, sometimes you are the bug.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Does the Pope like little boys?
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#9]
do you not CamelCamelCamel? if it's something you want but don't "need" put an alert in that page for when it drops to a certain price. You get an email, buy the thing, boom. I have all sorts of stuff that I want but not at MSRP and use that site almost all the time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Prices on Amazon fluctuate based on how many and how often there is interest in the item.

Sometimes you can get stuff below their cost if it sits in a warehouse too long and no one searches for it or puts it in their cart.

Their computer programs don't give a shit about anything. Straight capitalism. Got several Rings Blue Guns rifles, even the weighted ones, for like $20 each through Amazon because their AI said "get rid of this shit."
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Small update  :

the 12v fridge came in via UPS.

Plugged it into my truck and walked away this morning.  (  put some water bottles in there )  

When I went to lunch, they were badass bottles of slushy, not quite frozen solid cold goodness waiting for me!  

I may just buy that  eb70 afterall  and eat the $100 before my battery dies in the truck.  

very pleasantly surprised by this 12v  little fridge cooler !!

Link Posted: 7/26/2021 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
do you not CamelCamelCamel? if it's something you want but don't "need" put an alert in that page for when it drops to a certain price. You get an email, buy the thing, boom. I have all sorts of stuff that I want but not at MSRP and use that site almost all the time.
View Quote

does camelcamelcamel take into account the coupons?

the price has not changed its the coupon you can apply to the order that  changes

it used to say $150 now its $50

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top