Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2022 10:54:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Open owb while riding bikes with my kids. That’s the only time I’m not concealed.
The same leather DeSantis thumb break holster that I always use, plus a spare mag in the other front pocket.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
IWB, G19. I had to make sure the bike short have belt loops, not all short have them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:56:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Simple day trips close is IWB single stack 9 +extra mag.  2-4 days out by myself is bigger 9 say 13 + extra 16 rnd mag and a AR carbine in the front seat with me..
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:16:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Make sure you check your states firearms laws; both for concealed carry and transporting firearms, and your DNR/Fish and game laws.  It can get convoluted fast!  Here in Mi, the only instance you can have any loaded firearm(long or hand) is with a Concealed Pistol License, and obviously it only applies to handguns.  Without a CPL any handgun must be unloaded and transported in a case out of reach of the driver.  In no case, that I am aware of, can a long gun be loaded and in a vehicle.  Part of the complication is how does your state define "vehicle", in Mi an ORV is a vehicle.
Just FYI.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the Hill People Gear kit bag if I’m someplace that will have people. Link.

My harness interferes with anything mounted on my belt and I’ll wear something on my chest to carry. Out on the desert I’ll wear full kit, especially when I’m by myself.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I carry my regular CCW. However I do swap my IWB holster for a leather OWB one.

More comfortable while riding.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Hill People kit bag when riding my motorcycle.

I ride in some remote areas with no cell coverage so I tend to carry some basic survival stuff in a backpack but like the quick access the kit bag provides.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Ram mount pistol holster..

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#10]
G19 and my multi color grendel
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#11]
OF COURSE..
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I carry a g19 owb and usually an AR or 3 and maybe some shotguns.

We ride around and sorta hunt sometimes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top