User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And the winner is the 5th Precinct.
3rd and 4th were the ones ravaged by riots in 2020.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which Police precinct was evacuated in response?

The 4th was fine.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No, that is not the case. The city leadership has gone completely pinko-commie and have neutered the police to the point that over 600 officers have quit in the last 18 months. There are only roughly 250 officers left out of a budgeted 850.

That leaves maybe 3-6 officers on duty in any given precinct at any given time.

The officers that are left are either green/rookies or have little time left to retire. Most are working close to 100 hours per week.

It is a shit show, and the cops are not the ones to blame anymore in Minneapolis. It is the city leadership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a white guy does this and it's an instant response by the police with swat, someone of color does it and it's just okay.

No, that is not the case. The city leadership has gone completely pinko-commie and have neutered the police to the point that over 600 officers have quit in the last 18 months. There are only roughly 250 officers left out of a budgeted 850.

The officers that are left are either green/rookies or have little time left to retire. Most are working close to 100 hours per week.

It is a shit show, and the cops are not the ones to blame anymore in Minneapolis. It is the city leadership.

This.

3rd precinct, where I used to work and live, has one car during the day, two at night, and they aren't pulling anyone over or doing patrol. They're only responding to calls, and if they're already on a call, oh well. As soon as they clear one call, they're instantly on another.

The other thing is that of those police left, the lion's share are detectives, narcotics, desk guys, etc. The hardest hit was patrol. If the riots of last year kicked off again, there would be nothing stopping them, and the FBI/CIA/Glowbois would be egging the rioters on even harder because they're trying to get someone to snap and start shooting back. That's why the FBI had HD drone footage of the Kenosha riot and the only person brought to justice was the kid who fought back. Nobody else was even charged including the guy everyone saw genuinely try to murder that kid.

Minneapolis is a powderkeg right now just waiting for a spark.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

In that scenario, who would be arresting the person who is defending themselves?
View Quote

That would be investigated... the victim would probably report dropping a motherfucker...
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:15:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It got voted down, but the damage is already done.

Arredondo (The chief of police) just announced that he is getting the fuck out of there ASAP.

As sad as this will sound, Jacob Frey was the best choice of anyone running for Mayor, but I think he got a real taste of humble pie over the last year. He was absolutely against the defund effort and said so many times. Who knows what fuckery they have in store for the people of Minneapolis with a new chief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone complaining about brazen criminals and police response times in MINNEAPOLIS!  GTFO with that.

Perhaps “defund the police” isn’t a great retention program.

It got voted down, but the damage is already done.

Arredondo (The chief of police) just announced that he is getting the fuck out of there ASAP.

As sad as this will sound, Jacob Frey was the best choice of anyone running for Mayor, but I think he got a real taste of humble pie over the last year. He was absolutely against the defund effort and said so many times. Who knows what fuckery they have in store for the people of Minneapolis with a new chief.

Oh you damned right it will be an outside leftist that will shill for the city council.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.

3rd precinct, where I used to work and live, has one car during the day, two at night, and they aren't pulling anyone over or doing patrol. They're only responding to calls, and if they're already on a call, oh well. As soon as they clear one call, they're instantly on another.

The other thing is that of those police left, the lion's share are detectives, narcotics, desk guys, etc. The hardest hit was patrol. If the riots of last year kicked off again, there would be nothing stopping them, and the FBI/CIA/Glowbois would be egging the rioters on even harder because they're trying to get someone to snap and start shooting back. That's why the FBI had HD drone footage of the Kenosha riot and the only person brought to justice was the kid who fought back. Nobody else was even charged including the guy everyone saw genuinely try to murder that kid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a white guy does this and it's an instant response by the police with swat, someone of color does it and it's just okay.

This.

I am currently training a dog for a new hire that patrols the 3rd. The stories I have heard in the year are not good.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sweet, we're reaching the 'Mexico' phase of failed state and violence!

View Quote

Yep...

This is their "Build Back Better" another Luciferian euphemism like "New World Order"...

Making the world like Sodom and Gomorrah is not "New"

The America of our founders was "New" and Christian.

This crap is very old and very pagan.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Perhaps don’t send cops to prison for attempting to arrest combative junkies.
View Quote

No kiddin!

Of course the wealthy elite liberals live in bedroom communities and run away after work and stay away on weekends...
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am currently training a dog for a new hire that patrols the 3rd. The stories I have heard in the year are not good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Of the people that I worked there with, NONE of them are left. A few of them went to other departments, Richfield picked up a few, but most of them left Law Enforcement entirely and moved away. My second partner moved to Colorado and works in something totally unrelated to L.E.

My FTO quit after 18 years, 2 short of a retirement, and now is a personal protective security for an extremely monied individual.

I mean no offense to your new hire friend, and hope he isn't one of these, but I have heard that the new blood they are hiring are absolute garbage.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Of the people that I worked there with, NONE of them are left. A few of them went to other departments, Richfield picked up a few, but most of them left Law Enforcement entirely and moved away. My second partner moved to Colorado and works in something totally unrelated to L.E.

My FTO quit after 18 years, 2 short of a retirement, and now is a personal protective security for an extremely monied individual.

I mean no offense to your new hire friend, and hope he isn't one of these, but I have heard that the new blood they are hiring are absolute garbage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

He transferred over from a different agency. Lives in a rural northern area, and received a 100% pay increase in doing so, not including overtime.  If he is garbage or not, does not matter to me. He is collecting that money and paying it to me.

The dog I am training is not a patrol k9, PP and home protection.

I have trained several for BCA gang/narcotics agents as well. Certain groups were able to somehow get a list of home addresses of the agents. I wonder how that happened.....
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is why we will continue to lose until we’ve all been eradicated and the authoritarian collectivists will reign. As much as I love seeing christians getting some comeuppance, I would side with a christian over a communist, but they slap the hand I offer in aid and alliance  aside and spit in my face, calling me their enemy. Why help someone who considers you the enemy and will shoot you in the back and feel good about it because a book told them it’s ok?

Next time you want to be all smug and superior, think about who has a bloodier, more genocidal history: the christians, or the Druids/Norse/Germanics. Hint, it’s not the latter. Nor does the former have a good record when it comes to human rights. Even post-Reformation.

Thanks for showing your true character though. I prefer knowing that someone hates me and I have no need to ever interact with them again other than making sure they don’t get in my blind spot.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#11]
How are the cars stolen?  Do they break a window?  Are they adept at hotwiring modern cars?
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This is why we will continue to lose until we’ve all been eradicated and the authoritarian collectivists will reign. As much as I love seeing christians getting some comeuppance, I would side with a christian over a communist, but they slap the hand I offer in aid and alliance  aside and spit in my face, calling me their enemy. Why help someone who considers you the enemy and will shoot you in the back and feel good about it because a book told them it’s ok?

Next time you want to be all smug and superior, think about who has a bloodier, more genocidal history: the christians, or the Druids/Norse/Germanics. Hint, it’s not the latter. Nor does the former have a good record when it comes to human rights. Even post-Reformation.

Thanks for showing your true character though. I prefer knowing that someone hates me and I have no need to ever interact with them again other than making sure they don’t get in my blind spot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One hell of a complex you have there, pard.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

One hell of a complex you have there, pard.
View Quote

whatever helps you sleep at night.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"It's only property" until it's your property
View Quote

it isn't so much that I value my property more than a criminal's life; it's that the criminal values my property more than his own life.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#15]
story - so far in 2021

492 carjackings, 3387 car thefts
One Minneapolis man has taken pains to record all reported carjackings since 2020 on an interactive map.
As of earlier this month, Taylor found that 492 carjackings have taken place in the city of Minneapolis since the beginning of 2021. That's up around 40% from last year at this time, according to the Star Tribune.

"This doesn't include car thefts, which there have been an additional 3387. Between car thefts and carjackings (robbery with car theft), there have been a total of 3879 cars taken, almost 1% of the population of Minneapolis have had their car taken in 2021
View Quote
more at
https://alphanews.org/this-map-shows-just-how-bad-carjackings-have-become/

carjackings red-2021  yellow-2020

Attachment Attached File

more at
https://alphanews.org/this-map-shows-just-how-bad-carjackings-have-become/
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#16]

To add to this, the jacking and thefts are not isolated to Minneapolis and have spread to outer ring suburbs. There have been a lot of armed car jackings at suburban shopping centers. I.E. Woodbury, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Egan, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, etc...

The entire 7 county metro is feeling the pain from the lack of Minneapolis city leadership.

I want to say the 2022 elections will bring a leadership change to local and state government, but doubtful it will happen until all of the liberal moms personally know someone who was carjacked, robbed, etc.

The news sure as hell is not covering it except for the morning radio right wing talk show, which is great BTW. #TCNT
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
To add to this, the jacking and thefts are not isolated to Minneapolis and have spread to outer ring suburbs. There have been a lot of armed car jackings at suburban shopping centers. I.E. Woodbury, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Egan, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, etc...

The entire 7 county metro is feeling the pain from the lack of Minneapolis city leadership.

I want to say the 2022 elections will bring a leadership change to local and state government, but doubtful it will happen until all of the liberal moms personally know someone who was carjacked, robbed, etc.

The news sure as hell is not covering it except for the morning radio right wing talk show, which is great BTW. #TCNT
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Every time an election comes up, everyone outside of the Twin Cities metro talks about the government changing.

It's not going to happen. MPLS is going to be the next Detroit. Fortunately, I will be out of MN before that happens.

m
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

"I would side with a christian over a communist, but they slap the hand I offer in aid and alliance  aside and spit in my face, calling me their enemy. Why help someone who considers you the enemy and will shoot you in the back and feel good about it because a book told them it’s ok?"

Trying to remember when I slapped your hand or spit in your face and the notion of shooting you in the back and feeling good about...it's not coming...and as far as a book telling me it's ok?

If you are referring to the Christian bible...I must have skipped over that part.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams

Americans who spit in Christ's face endanger America to God's wrath every bit as much as communists.

As far as paganism goes...go back to the Luciferian cults from Babylonian that's pretty much where it starts after the flood.

Just fancied up a bit and lionized by it's modern day followers.

Moloch's abortion mills still going strong btw.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf was that? I'm as atheist as they come and I can't help but seriously hope this country doesn't become more atheist. Christianity seems to have been a stabilizing influence. I want more stability. So if a religious devide occurs I'm siding with the Christians. I have literally never felt threatened by Christianity. What is it you purport to be? An actual pagan?
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I live in Minneapolis and this man speaks the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is the sad part - no city resources are probably being used to hunt down these deadly criminals.  Now if some rooftop Korean killed the criminal bastards - the city, state, and federal goverment would spare no expense to bring that person to justice.
I live in Minneapolis and this man speaks the truth.

this about sums it up. fucking sad.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How are the cars stolen?  Do they break a window?  Are they adept at hotwiring modern cars?
View Quote

A lot of them are stolen when the owner is inside. A friend works 2nd shift at a hospital in Minneapolis. When she leaves work she drives through every red light. The police told her to do this because it’s safer than stopping and risking getting carjacked.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Minneapolis is entirely lawless. I own two houses there that I simply am unable to sell due to their proximity to the George Floyd shithole.

The remaining police are defending uptown, tangletown, and the chain of lakes area, but they're running out of police. Those are also the places with the most rich liberals who voted for this.

The fact that this happened in the uptown McDonalds parking lot means that things have gone from just being a total shitshow to apocalyptic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
saw andy ngo's retweet first

here are her comments

Rebecca Brannon@RebsBrannon
Dec 5
Just witnessed a guy pull out a assault rifle in the Uptown McDonald's parking lot - he shot off one shot into the air next to my car. I believe he is now breaking into a parked vehicle in the lot right now too. Don't have the best video but will upload when I can. #Minneapolis

Rebecca Brannon @RebsBrannon
Dec 5
They're in a vehicle driving now and one guy is hanging out the window and just shot off again.

Dec 5
Alsp, I did call police, but after 15 minutes no one ever showed up...

Dec 5
Shots fired at McDonald's lot in Minneapolis Uptown tonight. Couldn't capture much without being seen - I had not even put my vehicle into park when a guy came out of nowhere & fired his gun into the air - right in front of me - that's when I started recording & called 911... 1/2
https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1467415562192146432
this is the post that has the video andy linked

Dec 5
I watched while he & his friends took about 15 minutes breaking into/ starting up two cars. A second individual in all black also had a gun. Police never showed up - they then drove off in the two cars, the same guy again shot off his gun outside the the passenger window 2/2

Rebecca Brannon@RebsBrannon
Dec 5
Should add - those guys definitely saw me, but I pretended not to see or dare look their way & pretended to eat. And I've seen a lot and experienced a lot especially during the riots of 2020 - but I had no idea where that gun was going to be pointed... it's not a good feeling.

and another short vid she posted

I think the first guy had a ar pistol. the 2nd is hard to tell, but it looked like he there was a buffer tube visible, so probably another ar pistol

Minneapolis is entirely lawless. I own two houses there that I simply am unable to sell due to their proximity to the George Floyd shithole.

The remaining police are defending uptown, tangletown, and the chain of lakes area, but they're running out of police. Those are also the places with the most rich liberals who voted for this.

The fact that this happened in the uptown McDonalds parking lot means that things have gone from just being a total shitshow to apocalyptic.

I used to own a house in So Mpls, but I sold it in the late 90's or early 00's.  I'm so glad I'm out of there.  I didn't remember they renamed Fuller to Tangletown.  I was in Lynnhurst.

The Uptown area is Yuppy central, so there aren't many safe places for them now. :)

If you don't support law and order, you don't get law and order in your front yard.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Its funny.... Those if us in the burbs all know what is going on.

Rich assclowns working for AWS and Target that moved downtown and into "uptown" to be near the action are all getting to see it first hand.

Neighbor who "hated the burbs" and moved into downtown to avoid the commute is now going to take a fucking bath trying to move back out. His wife works for Target Corp and is thinking she is going to get canned. (Covid fucked her hard and they offloaded her work to India)

Heard through a mutual friend he blew through the $100k payout from his home sale on stupid shit then lost his job in 2020. Took a 30% cut in pay.

Asshat had a BLM sign on his lawn and still got robbed 4 times in 18mo. Nobody in the neighborhood wants to see his fat face again. Caught him taking down trump signs and he hated that we reported him.

Karmas a bitch.

My PD sources tell me the mayor of my city read the riot act to the CoP and said "that shit does NOT spill into our streets".

Mayor is a dweeb but he had plenty of biz people spank his ass at a meeting and follow him home from city hall. His wife was refused service at couple restaurants and rumor is she threatened to divorce him. Big lefty but knows he is riding a razors edge heading into next election. BLM signs will become targets for crime much more than before.

Next fall will be fun to watch around here. Next summer should be a hoot!

Murderapolis and StinkPaul are a complete lost cause. Expect 2x the layoffs from city biz as folks scatter. Just hoping the shitstains that filled the tunnels in those two cities doesnt make a nest in the burbs. Home prices out here should deter the high tech vagrants.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Select Comfort (overpriced air mattresses) is evaluating moving out of Murderapolis after their woke CEO just move hq into downtown.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I will not be surprised when a one shot one kill type starts caping bad guys and walks quietly away.  It will be interesting to see what will happen then.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Select Comfort (overpriced air mattresses) is evaluating moving out of Murderapolis after their woke CEO just move hq into downtown.
View Quote

Downtown is still a mess.  My employer has multiple competent looking plainclothes security guys on duty just to keep shitheads out of the lobby during business hours.  That's got to be a major expense we didn't have in 2019.  

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I will not be surprised when a one shot one kill type starts caping bad guys and walks quietly away.  It will be interesting to see what will happen then.
View Quote

Yep.  "Shots rang out, these streets claim another victim." Just another check mark in the 'Homeycide' column.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Someone in nondescript clothing wearing a hat and mask could just walk right up to those two in the OP and blast them with a revolver and walk away. I don't think the police would even know where to begin with something like that. Nothing but 2 dead criminals and footprints in the snow. If I was a cop I'd be tempted to fuck up that crime scene something fierce and be grateful that someone is taking it to the thugs.

But for all we know that kind of vigilantism could be happening already. Either it'd be confused with gang activity (which is never reported on) or recognized for what it is (and the press would probably try to bury it to avoid starting a trend).
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Earlier this year, Target cancelled their plans on moving its HQ into downtown Minneapolis.  Many businesses are abandoning the downtown area.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Weird, only stuff about mentioning crime on the home page of Star Tribune is somebody’s cellphone getting yanked and a drunk driver.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Some people did something?

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#32]
So basically no speed limit on 494/694 now?  Nice
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Don’t think of it as having your car stolen.  Think of joining an involuntary car sharing service.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sheriffs and troopers have those on lockdown.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Every time an election comes up, everyone outside of the Twin Cities metro talks about the government changing.

It's not going to happen. MPLS is going to be the next Detroit. Fortunately, I will be out of MN before that happens.

m
View Quote

As a guy who grew up in/around Detroit and has now lived in/around Minneapolis for 25 years, you are 100% correct.  I, too, am planning the exit strategy.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#37]
I watch Live on Patrol nearly every time he comes on and it's fucking nuts up there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Well if cops don't come when shots are fired .. Seems like just leaving them there in the street might be a viable option
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Already happening.

Last time I was back at my properties, I maintain a floor of one of my houses as a personal space, had the local natives... "Indians" pull a drive by with shotguns on the blacks out by the "Brothers food mart" at 815 E Franklin Ave. Word on the street was that the crime is starting to impact people who were traditionally inured from it. The natives typically keep to the east central Franklin and down Cedar to about Lake street where it becomes Hispanic, basically all along the Little Earth and the Indian Center. A few black guys got nasty with some of the Indian kids and the families came out and took care of things.

Link Posted: 12/8/2021 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

You have to be in Minneapolis proper for that.

But get on Park and Portland and you can go as fast as you God damn well please.

I about did a jump on 28th street at 10th Avenue a little while back. It's a rather sharp little intersection and the car I was driving just wanted to go 50.

It's not like I am breaking any laws there anyway. There are no laws.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#41]
I’m in North Minneapolis a couple times a week for work, rarely do I see any cops. If you go there you better be prepared to defend yourself because you’re on your own. I’ve had to draw my pistol twice with both incidents taking place on the same block in broad daylight. It’s always been sketchy but in the past year or so it’s become a lot worse…
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The 4th was fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 4th was fine.

You're correct.  That precint had protests only.
Threre were buildings torched nearby.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I’m in North Minneapolis a couple times a week for work, rarely do I see any cops. If you go there you better be prepared to defend yourself because you’re on your own. I’ve had to draw my pistol twice with both incidents taking place on the same block in broad daylight. It’s always been sketchy but in the past year or so it’s become a lot worse…
View Quote

I was almost motorcycle-jacked in North last year when I went to visit a very sick close friend. Had a group of "youths" rush me at a stoplight and tried to pull me off the bike. I throttled it out of there quick.

I will not go back to North for any reason ever again.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This.

View Quote

Social Change through crisis management.

If you don't have a crisis one can be manufactured for you by our team of experts.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Members of a rich and vibrant social group who were empowered to express themselves by the liberal Marxist leaders of Minnesota and Minneapolis in particular.

Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#46]
What Would Bernard Goetz Do?
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have a family member who works for the state AG Keith Ellison.  She’s a complete leftist nut job.  She said they will not prosecute any of these crimes. She literally thinks these people are doing the right thing.  Since she got the job working for him she’s turned into a truly evil person.  She brags on how they hate white men and will only go after them.  Thankfully they only seem to mess with people in Minneapolis St. Paul and leave the rest of us alone.
View Quote

Is your family member a person who falls under the White/Caucasian ethnicity check box?

And they hate white males

Guessing she loves the BBC then
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 6:33:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 4th was fine.

The scumbags wanted to burn the 5th BAD. They burned down the fucking post office, old KMart, Wells Fargo, etc after trying to rob them all, but somehow the 5th survived. They just never gave it up like they did with the 3rd.

I'm not going to be some kind of police apologist, especially in Minneapolis, just because I used to be one. Minneapolis PD had problems for YEARS! The biggest issue IMHO was that officers weren't required to actually live in Minneapolis. When I worked there, I was not only the only person who lived in Minneapolis, I was the only person who worked, grew up, lived, and owned a house in the 3rd precinct! Out of about 800 officers, ONE PERSON lived in Minneapolis. After I left, there was another guy who was fucking one of the hot crime lab girls who lived a bit west, over in the 5th, but that was it. There was no vested interest in the city.

Most of the people working there grew up in the burbs or small towns and had no intention of moving into the city. To them, the people in Minneapolis might have been Iraqis and we were U.S. servicemen in MRAPS: There was nothing in common, not even language. A lot of guys had no issue whatsoever about getting physical with people they had no business getting physical with just because they knew there would be no repercussions. Most were genuinely good cops, but bad apples and even worse culture sealed the deal. I turned down a position on the Gang Strike Force because I saw a few bad cops working that detail, and surprise! The GSF got shut down because items they were pulling off of people, sometimes who weren't even associated with gangs, never made it into evidence, and I'm talking money, electronics, guns, etc. It was seriously fucked up.

So while I VERY much disagree with pretty much everything liberals/BLM want to do, some of their arguments about the police misconduct, and specifically Minneapolis police misconduct, have merit. The thing is that the ideas they have in regards to changes in policing will be absolutely disastrous and result in, as surprising as this might sound, an even worse situation: They want to pack the police not just with qualified people, they want  THEIR people and the ramifications of that should be pretty obvious.

Now? If anyone is trying to get through the academy or fuck, through skills (Requirement to take the POST exam) to be a cop is a fucking idiot. Minneapolis is so fucked up that no department will pull mutual aid for fear that if one of their officers has to defend themselves, they will be thrown under the bus. Hennepin County won't even patrol IN Minneapolis and I don't know if they're even pulling warrants in the city limits anymore.

Is there an answer? There was. Is there an answer now? Fuck no. Minneapolis won't just be Detroilet. It will be where the spark of the next civil war kicks off. You have a population that is realizing or has realized that there aren't police coming to stop you from doing whatever the fuck you want, good or bad. Some of the people are taking the law into their own hands. Some of the people are just taking whatever they want. Eventually those two groups will meet and all hell will break loose, and when that happens and there are dead bodies laying in the street and nobody comes to clean them up, and trust me, Minneapolis is a hair's breadth from that right now, it will be motherfucking on. I mean, fuck's sakes, that Uptown McDonalds is right in the heart of the liberal utopia where the richest liberal shitbags go to play, and you have bad guys with rifles brazenly pulling that shit there?

Yeah, this shit is going to get so much worse...
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 6:43:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is your family member a person who falls under the White/Caucasian ethnicity check box?

And they hate white males

Guessing she loves the BBC then
View Quote

She’s white and loves white women.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 7:45:54 AM EDT
[#50]
O I C. Gotcha, understood.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top