Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2021 7:47:44 PM EDT
My dog used to fart but I changed its food.  I was feeding her Costco canned Chicken & Rice and Lamb & Rice.  Went over to their Red Can Nature's Choice or something like that and no more (or a lot fewer pharts).

Every now and then the cat pharts but for such a small animal it sure packs a punch.  Catfood is Maintenance Cat Food from Costco.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Every other day I feed my oldest two raw eggs. It gives my female the worst farts. The inner child in me always laughes though. She let's some of those suckers just rip, not a care in the world.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
My old dog would blast farts and then look back at his ass confused like WTF just happened. Then he’d point his nose in the air and start deeply sniff his own farts

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
We had a Chinese pug when I was a teen that started stealing cat turds out of the litter box and eating them!

Not only were his farts absolutely noxious but he'd use them as weapons.  He didn't really like my stepdad so he sneak over to his recliner, gas him and then sneak away.  My stepdad would start gagging and immediately cussing the dog who, by this time, was curled up by someone else looking innocent.  Of course everyone else blamed my stepdad for the stench but we all knew it was the dog.  Absolutely disgusting dog but I did admire his commitment to comedy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 4:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I made the mistake of giving a dog soy products once, maybe it was some tofu.

Once.

Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top