Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 10:58:34 PM EDT
... because you won't jump on their bandwagon and act/think like them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/capitol-attack-will-spur-broad-crackdown-on-domestic-extremists/ar-BB1d1YFo?ocid=uxbndlbing

Commies do love purges...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
we've gotten to a point where self-defense, self-preservation, defense of property, of one's family, one's friends is now racist, Fascist, and treasonous. We have truly passed over into Bizzaro America.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#2]
"Your daily reminder that the Left irrationally hates you and wants to destroy your life..."

Of course they do.  What else is new?

EDIT: OP; is this you?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Eh fuck it I've already been fucked by the government.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny how all of their eggs are in just a few baskets and they are unneeded by our enemies.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The hate keeps me warm.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Your daily reminder that the Left irrationally hates you and wants to destroy your life..."

View Quote

Some people still think that when the Left and the MSM says: "Extremist white supremacist insurgent domestic terrorist" (or some combination thereof) that they're talking about that nutty guy running the surplus store in "Falling Down" or scary dudes in prison with swastika tattoos, or goose-stepping larpers in Nazi uniforms looking for attention, maybe even lone hermits in tiny cabins building bombs to mail out.

They don't realize yet...the Left is actually talking about them, even though they don't have a racist bone in their bodies and haven't done anything more extreme in their lives than buying a gun at the sporting goods store or voting for Trump...

If you are an individualist, if you believe you should work hard, earn your own place and rewards, own property, dictate the terms of your life, raise a family,  be active in your community, be able to support and defend you and yours, say and worship as you please and support America as it used to be, you are their enemy and they intend to destroy you for it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was time for 'healing and unity'.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:31:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Some people still think that when the Left and the MSM says: "Extremist white supremacist insurgent domestic terrorist" (or some combination thereof) that they're talking about that nutty guy running the surplus store in "Falling Down" or scary dudes in prison with swastika tattoos, or goose-stepping larpers in Nazi uniforms looking for attention, maybe even lone hermits in tiny cabins building bombs to mail out.

They don't realize yet...the Left is actually talking about them, even though they don't have a racist bone in their bodies and haven't done anything more extreme in their lives than buying a gun at the sporting goods store or voting for Trump...

If you are an individualist, if you believe you should work hard, earn your own place and rewards, own property, dictate the terms of your life, raise a family,  be active in your community, be able to support and defend you and yours, say and worship as you please and support America as it used to be, you are their enemy and they intend to destroy you for it.
View Quote
Who you gonna call?  Who you gonna wake up?  What are you gonna do?  How you gonna make it better?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who you gonna call?  Who you gonna wake up?  What are you gonna do?  How you gonna make it better?
View Quote

Honestly, I can't save the world myself... but I can speak out, and more people read my threads than would hear me shouting at the rabitbrush outside my front door.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Honestly, I can't save the world myself... but I can speak out, and more people read my threads than would hear me shouting at the rabitbrush outside my front door.

View Quote

Not expecting you to do so.  But I am on your side.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

‘No one can get up much enthusiasm for a Government which puts you in jail if you open your mouth’

‘The fallacy is to believe that under a dictatorial government you can be free inside.’

‘If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.’

‘What is needed is the right to print what one believes to be true, without having to fear bullying or blackmail from any side.’
George Orwell.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not expecting you to do so.  But I am on your side.
View Quote

Lots more will be by our side when they wake up and realize this isn't just normal election flip-flop semantics but a far more serious and evolving situation.

The MSM is openly and regularly demonizing 1/2 the country for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:56:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if my hate of them is irrational.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Eh fuck it I've already been fucked by the government.
View Quote

Stopped your free lunch?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:10:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, they've succeeded in changing my mind.

I used to think they were wrong, and I tolerated their existence.

Now I understand they are evil, and I hate them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:21:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting take.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:39:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:48:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Almost time to cut each other’s cocks off.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:53:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:57:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome to the party.

I remember coming to realization similar to that in 2008-09.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top