Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/15/2021 3:00:55 AM EDT
Alright, I'm gonna try to keep this short. Me:

+ 22yo recent grad from a public TX university with a BS biomedical eng, minor in bio (good grades)
+ been working at an Amazon FC for the past 6mo with zero luck finding a degree relevant job (not ideal for a multitude of reasons, but still surpass productivity expectations by 200% regularly)
+ no debt thanks to a scholarship so I got that going for me, but my immigrant parents don't have a lot of connections to help me out
+ US citizen with a perfect track record and no drugs, drinking, or girls (commitments*)
+ have 1500 volunteer EMS hours, 2x research internships, also a rock climbing instructor

Figured it's about time I get a little more creative than just throwing resumes to the wind - any of y'all looking for an intern/junior engineer?

+ open to moving anywhere in the country (prefer to avoid commie states but I won't complain) and starting ASAP
+ I have experience with basic CAD stuff in Solidworks, Fusion 360
+ can write code in python, MATLAB, C++, and also program microcontrollers
+ pretty good with hardware stuff, circuits, sensors, troubleshooting etc.
+ very interested in robotics, drones, various electronic devices, medicine, weapons

Any info, advice, or leads on finding a career path would be hugely helpful. Thanks for reading and take care.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:04:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

+ 22yo recent grad from a public TX university with a BS biomedical eng, minor in bio (good grades)
+ been working at an Amazon FC for the past 6mo with zero luck finding a degree relevant job (dislike it here for a multitude of reasons)
+ no debt thanks to a scholarship so I got that going for me, but my immigrant parents don't have a lot of connections to help me out
+ US citizen with a perfect track record

Figured it's about time I get a little more creative then just throwing resumes to the wind - any of y'all looking for an intern/junior engineer?

+ open to moving anywhere in the country (prefer to avoid commie states but I won't complain)
+ pretty good with hardware stuff, circuits, sensors, etc.
+ very interested in robotics, drones, various electronic devices, medicine, weapons
View Quote

Join the Army?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Any friends from college? They could be the start of a professional network. Doesn’t hurt to ask.
In the meantime keep spamming.
Just spam away. Resumes are free.
Also try to see if your school has a career center.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:07:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep building on the tech side.

Consider raleigh NC or minneapolis as a good place for your skillset.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:09:25 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can a membership here, post here.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Job-Listings/149/
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Join the Army?
View Quote

I've considered it - I actually put in an OCS packet about a month ago. Started the security clearance, passed the physical/medical, aced the ASVAB, and was recommended by the board after my interview. However, I have not heard a word back since then. To tell you the truth, I would still prefer to find a regular civilian job, but joining the military is a close second and I'm sure I'd thrive there as well.

I'd rather not enlist as that wouldn't allow me to utilize what I've learned over the past four years.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:11:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any friends from college? They could be the start of a professional network. Doesn’t hurt to ask.
Good luck.
View Quote

Thank you. It's been rough for my entire graduating class - I'd say the vast majority have not been able to find jobs in their career fields, even as engineers. Most went back for graduate programs, which I simply can't afford. I will continue to expand my LinkedIn connections though.

It is difficult to stay motivated sending applications, but I don't have much of a choice. I am under the impression that the school has little interest in assisting with the job search - I've exhausted most of the provided resources with no results. Perhaps I need to change my approach.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#7]
No girls? What the fuck did you do with your undergrad experience? Lol in all seriousness good luck bro
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:13:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was not aware of this sub forum! I can spare the money for a membership, thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:13:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've considered it - I actually put in an OCS packet about a month ago. Started the security clearance, passed the physical/medical, aced the ASVAB, and was recommended by the board after my interview. However, I have not heard a word back since then. To tell you the truth, I would still prefer to find a regular civilian job, but joining the military is a close second and I'm sure I'd thrive there as well.

I'd rather not enlist as that wouldn't allow me to utilize what I've learned over the past four years.
View Quote

You would almost certainly go straight from basic to officers school.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:14:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No girls? What the fuck did you do with your undergrad experience? Lol in all seriousness good luck bro
View Quote

Ditched em all after the covid hit... besides, none of them want a guy without coin nowadays haha!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:15:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was not aware of this sub forum! I can spare the money for a membership, thank you for bringing this to my attention.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:18:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Go navy nuke or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Doesn't go with your degree.   But I can hook you up with an intern position that leads to a six figure job.

You already have 1500 hours experience.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:23:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Come on ARF bosses. You're always bitching about slackers not wanting work.

Get this man a yob.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:30:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Open jobs at BNSF

Linking to jobs at BNSF because they have openings for “management trainee” positions.

Check with CSXT, Norfolk Southern, Kansas City Southern, and UP. UP would be my preference but there’s not much open right now.  

Railroad jobs are either something you really enjoy or really hate.  I know a lot of people that have moved on after 2-4 years and have been better for the experience.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:34:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Degree in Biology? and Biomedical engineering?

Have you looked at all the pharma companies.

Lots of kids get a good start as lab/chemistry techs with the pharma companies. like Merck or Pfizer. One friends daughter got her start in Lancaster Labs (Eurofins) as a lab tech, (Lancaster PA) started over 40k, but actually decent benefits. High turnover job, but it is a starting place for recent grads with relevant degrees in science or med areas.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:35:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Ok. You want some help, ping me. Let’s talk.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:41:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Doesn't go with your degree.   But I can hook you up with an intern position that leads to a six figure job.

You already have 1500 hours experience.
View Quote

Six figs and EMS don't usually go together, so I'm very intrigued. IM inbound.

Quoted:
Open jobs at BNSF

Linking to jobs at BNSF because they have openings for “management trainee” positions.

Check with CSXT, Norfolk Southern, Kansas City Southern, and UP. UP would be my preference but there’s not much open right now.  

Railroad jobs are either something you really enjoy or really hate.  I know a lot of people that have moved on after 2-4 years and have been better for the experience.
View Quote

Thanks, I haven't considered that field before. Will definitely look into it.

Quoted:
Degree in Biology? and Biomedical engineering?

Have you looked at all the pharma companies.

Lots of kids get a good start as lab/chemistry techs with the pharma companies. like Merck or Pfizer. One friends daughter got her start in Lancaster Labs (Eurofins) as a tech, (Lancaster PA) started over 40k, but actually decent benefits. High turnover job, but it is a starting place for recent grads with relevant degrees in science or med areas.
View Quote

Yessir, I've applied to both several times. Went through the hiring process for Merck (including an hour long online evaluation/exam and an interview), but never heard back. Starting pay of around 45k does not bother me, I'm only supporting myself and my hobby after all haha.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#19]
AZ is collecting up a bunch of semiconductor companies around Phoenix. Not sure if these are just sales offices but.... Intel, Marvell, ON, Amkor, Qualcomm, NXP, ASML, ASE, STmicro, and now TSMC. Lots of medical and technology development companies as well. I'm sure Texas has quite a few, I know of a couple in/around Austin.

Microchip is currently looking for a bunch of people. https://careers.microchip.com/jobsearch/#All~Job~Categories They have fabs in Tempe, AZ and Gresham, OR. Company HQ is in Chandler, AZ.

Edit- AZ also has a bunch of defense contractors.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:49:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any friends from college? They could be the start of a professional network. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Good luck.
View Quote
Oddly enough my best job came 6 years ago. Had it with the recruiters that would change my resume and fiddle with it and overlook obvious things that were in the job posting.

Sent my resume snail mail with cover letter to the president of the company. Got call from him a few days later, said his next step was to fire their HR person (he did). Their job posting looked like they copied my resume and very specific to my experience, said they had been advertising for two years and no valid responses. Got job, got bonus, moving paid for and housing allowance for the first 6 months so I could look for a house. Never hurts to use whatever you can. Most heads of companies in my field aren't exactly what you would call tech oriented. Never hurts, probably not good for a tech field however. Not a fan of recruiters, had them change my resume more than once.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:50:35 AM EDT
[#21]
As having almost 20 years in the Army and being a senior ME student I can confidently tell you to not join any branch of the military. If you must either do Guard or Reserves, you've spent way too much time and effort getting an engineering degree for it to be a useless after thought in the military while you slowly forget everything you learned over an 8 year commission. Part time military will net you about $10k a year as a new officer though so that's nice if you want to put up with the pointless admin BS on a weekly basis.

In my area of the country Biomed engineers are encouraged to get graduate degrees unfortunately. That's about he extent of my knowledge about the industry though As a brainstorm idea, look into government jobs with the VA?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:51:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

+ been working at an Amazon FC for the past 6mo with zero luck finding a degree relevant job (not ideal for a multitude of reasons, but still surpass productivity expectations by 200% regularly)
+ US citizen with a perfect track record and no drugs, drinking, or girls
+ have 1500 volunteer EMS hours, 2x research internships, also a rock climbing instructor

Figured it's about time I get a little more creative than just throwing resumes to the wind - any of y'all looking for an intern/junior engineer?

+ open to moving anywhere in the country (prefer to avoid commie states but I won't complain) and starting ASAP

Any info, advice, or leads on finding a career path would be hugely helpful. Thanks for reading and take care
View Quote
Hey man, the automation company I work for has several open positions that it looks like you could use your code writing abilities in. If you think you meet these following requirements send me a PM.

-3-5 years of experience in technical environment inclusive of strong electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
-Ability to troubleshooting complex electromechanical systems using PLC software to localize issues
-Ability to read and modify PLC code written in multiple different languages
-Knowledgeable in Siemens Step 7 Classic and TIA Portal with familiarity of their programming languages (Ladder, statement list, and function block diagram)
Ability to multi-task and work independently
Highly proactive and self-motivated
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:56:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Open jobs at BNSF

View Quote

Working for the railroad is the equivalent to being a yes man that has zero life outside of work. Lets not forget that "fired insurance" is an actual thing in that industry due to most management yes men being total scum bags. Depending on craft vs. management your entire personal and financial life/freedom are based on the sonority system where you're waiting on the 20-30 year employees to die or retire to hold a good job. And then you dump precision scheduled railroading on top of that and even the old heads can't be confident they have job security.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:56:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ok. You want some help, ping me. Let’s talk.
View Quote

IM sent.

Quoted:
As having almost 20 years in the Army and being a senior ME student I can confidently tell you to not join any branch of the military. If you must either do Guard or Reserves, you've spent way too much time and effort getting an engineering degree for it to be a useless after thought in the military while you slowly forget everything you learned over an 8 year commission. Part time military will net you about $10k a year as a new officer though so that's nice if you want to put up with the pointless admin BS on a weekly basis.

In my area of the country Biomed engineers are encouraged to get graduate degrees unfortunately. That's about he extent of my knowledge about the industry though As a brainstorm idea, look into government jobs with the VA?
View Quote

Disappointingly, I am finding this out to be true myself as well. Perhaps the idea that I stand a decent chance of finding a field related entry job in the year 2020 was a bit of a pipe dream to begin with LOL. I wouldn't mind going back to school for 2 years, but it's expensive and could potentially have some other issues. Also, I'm ready to quit being a poor, I need those L3 DTNVS.

The VA seems like an excellent place to work - I've been sending them apps regularly for the better part of a year now. One of my buddies did get picked up right after graduation so there's certainly hope.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:05:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Head to Kalamazoo on the puter...

Look up Phizer, and the surrounding supporting labs. The area is a swamp of Pharma.
Hell, Albermarle is always looking, as is Perrigo if you aren't into the bigger city scene, and still want to get paid well.

All those Boomers hitting 60+, means Cat D7's pushing pills out the freight doors, and mega Govt. is in bed with big Pharma.

There is also a huge shortage on the Ag side, and a LOT of panic over the EPA idiots phasing out old pesticides, in trade for new "Tech" pesticides that are less persistent and only somewhat effective.
There is nothing but demand for talent going on from the distributors to the pesticide manufacturers. Hell, the Organic side is running out of effective solutions due to over use of the same half a dozen compounds, and are even more desperate. Hit the big ones first. DOW, Monsanto, Bayer, etc.

If nothing else apply to Crop protection services, Wilbur Ellis, Helena, and any and all analytical labs you can find. Most have development programs that will fund further study's for employees, while paying very well.

Good luck Kid!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:06:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

IM sent.

Disappointingly, I am finding this out to be true myself as well. Perhaps the idea that I stand a decent chance of finding a field related entry job in the year 2020 was a bit of a pipe dream to begin with LOL. I wouldn't mind going back to school for 2 years, but it's expensive and could potentially have some other issues. Also, I'm ready to quit being a poor, I need those L3 DTNVS.

The VA seems like an excellent place to work - I've been sending them apps regularly for the better part of a year now. One of my buddies did get picked up right after graduation so there's certainly hope.
View Quote

I'm sure you know but all government job applications are sorted threw a computer that picks keywords out to determine who gets interviews or not. I think it would be a wise idea to hire a recruiter or some similar type that can tailor your resume to be exactly what your particular government job posting wants.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:06:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Check out Elon Musk's Neuralink. They did a presentation awhile back, and I remember them saying at the end of it that their main purpose for the presentation was to acquire more talent. Your degree + programming skills may fit in there.

https://neuralink.com/careers/

ETA: Also, create or update a LinkedIn profile and sign up for the free trial of thier "Pro" or premium service. A friend of mine signed up for that when he was looking for a new developer job and he was getting at least 3 interview requests a day in his email.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:06:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Open up one of them boutique marijuana stores.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:07:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, because being a butterbar AG officer is definitely the way to use your biomedical engineering education!
Join as a warrant officer to go to flight school!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol, because being a butterbar AG officer is definitely the way to use your biomedical engineering education!
Join as a warrant officer to go to flight school!
View Quote

You learn a lot more at college than just how to math and science, and a whole lotta useless stuff as well. I'm just saying I don't want to be chucked in the same group with a lot of 18 year olds right out of high school, you feel me?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:13:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm sure you know but all government job applications are sorted threw a computer that picks keywords out to determine who gets interviews or not. I think it would be a wise idea to hire a recruiter or some similar type that can tailor your resume to be exactly what your particular government job posting wants.
View Quote

I was thinking about inquiring with a professional hiring service, just need to do more research regarding which ones are effective and which ones just want to take your money.

You're 100% right though, algorithms are all the craze now and you gotta pay to play...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Working for the railroad is the equivalent to being a yes man that has zero life outside of work. Lets not forget that "fired insurance" is an actual thing in that industry due to most management yes men being total scum bags. Depending on craft vs. management your entire personal and financial life/freedom are based on the sonority system where you're waiting on the 20-30 year employees to die or retire to hold a good job. And then you dump precision scheduled railroading on top of that and even the old heads can't be confident they have job security.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Open jobs at BNSF

Do you have a question?  Are you trying to explain something that isn’t applicable to this thread?  To me? To OP?  Do you work for a railroad now or have you worked for one in the past?

None of what you posted applies to the OP’s situation. He has a degree and would be working in a non-agreement position.  Non-agreement, non-union, no seniority, and ability/merit based promotions/bonuses. With a decent starting pay for new college grads, bonuses, 401k matching, and a set schedule.

These jobs suck the first year or two. Once someone gets their first promotion things get better. Total compensation can rise to over $100k within 3-4 years.  Not great compared to some industries but better than others.  If the OP doesn’t have prospects in other areas, spending a few years working for a railroad while networking into another job wouldn’t be the worst thing he did.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Do you have a question?  Are you trying to explain something that isn’t applicable to this thread?  To me? To OP?  Do you work for a railroad now or have you worked for one in the past?

None of what you posted applies to the OP’s situation. He has a degree and would be working in a non-agreement position.  Non-agreement, non-union, no seniority, and ability/merit based promotions/bonuses. With a decent starting pay for new college grads, bonuses, 401k matching, and a set schedule.

These jobs suck the first year or two. Once someone gets their first promotion things get better. Total compensation can rise to over $100k within 3-4 years.  Not great compared to some industries but better than others.  If the OP doesn’t have prospects in other areas, spending a few years working for a railroad while networking into another job wouldn’t be the worst thing he did.

View Quote

Actually I do have a lot of experience in the railroad. And it absolutely applies to anyone considering railroad employment. You sound like management/official am I right?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:26:04 AM EDT
[#34]
So, you are having a hard tie finding a job?
I don't believe you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:31:56 AM EDT
[#35]
I feel bad for graduates since 2010. Every company I worked for used to bus fresh grads in by the hundred but not anymore. Being issued a job out of college is not the reality.

Can you tell me more about your technical experience? I work for a company based in San Antonio and we are hurting for folks in analytics.  There are tons of applicants though so it’s a stretch but if you are open I can try to float an associate job to learn the ropes. It’s a good field opportunity wise and the pay is fantastic if you are bout it. Honestly if you can handle matlab and python your chances of picking it up are good. Learning the biz is key and most of the uphill battle.  

PM me if interested

ETA: tons of engineering people end up in BI/analytics/data science and tend to do well

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:35:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, what?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:39:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he were to simply enlist?

No.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:41:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:00:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

+ US citizen with a perfect track record and no drugs, drinking, or girls

Any info, advice, or leads on finding a career path would be hugely helpful. Thanks for reading and take care
View Quote
Ever wanted to work on Kias?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:10:18 AM EDT
[#40]
The automation industry is what you seek.

When I moved to Tx to work in the oilfield I started off doing cad work, then moved to hmi work and eventually plc programming. If you have experience in these areas plus some sort of an electrical background, you have a lot going for you.  While the oil and gas industry isn't what it used to be even a few years ago, there still may be something out there for you.

You could check out Midland/Odessa Tx and areas in ND for job listings similar to your experience.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:12:10 AM EDT
[#41]
One more thing to add.
Don’t limit yourself to just biomedical roles.
I know electrical engineering graduates working as software engineers, and mechanical graduates working as software and infosec engineers.

Companies are in fact hiring right now. Only potential issue I see is that you are kind of in a graduate recruiting lull. Typically companies looking to hire fresh grads do a recruiting push in the fall, and another in the spring. Keep applying, and apply again to companies that have rejected you, needs change and large companies have different departments and divisions that aren’t synchronized in terms of hiring.

Lastly if you are truly desperate try applying for internships. Those typically start 20/hr or 40k/yr.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Interested in controls? You have the background for it.

PM me.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:15:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join the Army?

I would challenge that assumption. One of the smartest paths a young, technically inclined man can pursue is an enlistment as a 17C (Cyber Operations Specialist), or commission as a 17A (officer path). Your experience will be vastly different than the average enlisted soldier and you will leave the service with highly marketable skills and certifications and an active TS-SCI. The National Guard has a cyber brigade now, so you could continue your service after you leave active duty and enter the civilian work force, and continue to take advantage of an almost unlimited training/certification budget. I work with several current, former, and in the pipeline 17C's, and their civilian earning potential is greater than just about any other military occupational specialty. This is a growth industry across all sectors, and I can't think of a better way to gain relevant experience and training, completely on someone else's dime. Plus it is a very dynamic and rewarding way to serve your country.

ETA: This route, either on Active Duty  or the Guard, will also provide the opportunity to continue your education for free as well.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:17:32 AM EDT
[#44]
That seems like a pretty specialized degree. Your school doesn't have networks and placement assistance for that kind of thing?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#45]
You have an aptitude for the physical world of engineering. If you have an interest in the financial and math world, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Uh, what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, what?

They have programs where you do go from basic training directly to OCS.  I did the whole National Guard/ROTC thing and was pissed I didn't get Infantry as a detailed branch and got stuck Signal.  My undergrad was bio-chem, so yeah, the Army rarely gives a shit about your education other than you have a diploma.  Fast forward almost 30 years, and I'm drawing military retirement and working a very lucrative cyber security job as a contractor.  I honestly think the most important thing the military can give you is that clearance if you can work yourself into those assignments.

I was leery about LinkedIn, but it's been helpful but ironically it was one of a handful of job sites that caught my resume.  I wasn't looking too hard after having did some work in Afghanistan for a couple of years.  It was quite all summer and then the call and offer came in (followed by four others).  

Good luck OP, get your foot in the door anywhere.  Experience (and networking) is the most important aspect.  You have a marketable skill, just need the opportunity and show your motivation and initiative.

I'll share a quick story.  Guy I work with moved down from the DC area working cyber security on the high-side.  He got his son a job as a Pentagon/NRO security contractor.  Getting his full-scope polygraph was monumental.  Kid was polite, good attitude, very respectful.  His dad got him lined up to start taking some classes in IT and cyber security certifications.  As the security contract was getting descoped and ending, one of the SES types who talked to him everyday asked him what he was going to do next.  He explained his plan and the SES gave him his contact for his resume.  He's now working cyber security (at the bottom rung, but almost twice the pay) at the NRO.  A young 23 year old kid making over six figures (although cost of living sucks up there!) wasn't just because of his education and certifications.  It was his attitude, daily demeaner, and motivation.  He was given that one opportunity and open door and is making the most of it.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Keep building on the tech side.

Consider raleigh NC or minneapolis as a good place for your skillset.
View Quote

Research Triangle here in NC.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#48]
https://ochsner.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Ochsner/job/Baton-Rouge---Baton-Rouge-Region---Louisiana/Biomedical-Technician-I---GE_REQ_00073567
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:53:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Good luck! I know that getting a start in Biomedical Engineering can be rough.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Come to WY and carry mail.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top