[#2]
Sure it did.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many made it through already?
View Quote

Enough to make the Dorner fiasco look like the equivalent of a spilt beer.

Edit

I phrased that poorly. Remember how Dorner shut down Southern California for days and how terrified everyone was? Now multiply that times any number of terrorists in any number of cities.

Gridlock.

It will be like the first few scenes in Sicario 2 were.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I run in circles where my friends know several border patrol agents and the public just flat doesn't know how bad it is.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is only one that has been caught.
Mr. Potato head sits back and does NOTHING.
How long will we sit back and do nothing?
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#6]
What's the "sensitive information"?  That for every one they catch there are probably a dozen or more that they don't?  Or that they have access to the uniforms of local official entities?
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably past the point of no return if we haven’t already gotten there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#8]
This threat will fucking glow.

The sensitive info was it was supposed to be blamed on Trump supporters and the MSM has the article written already.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#9]
BUT DID THEY WHIP HIM??
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Edit

I phrased that poorly. Remember how Dorner shut down Southern California for days and how terrified everyone was? Now multiply that times any number of terrorists in any number of cities.

Gridlock.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit

Gridlock.

Think of all the cones that'll be knocked down
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been assured by the MSM that VP Harris is doing a wonderful job at the southern border.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The sensitive info was it was supposed to be blamed on Trump supporters and the MSM has the article written already.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#14]
30 years from now the whole "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here" approach to terrorism while having open borders is going to be seen laughable.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I run in circles where my friends know several border patrol agents and the public just flat doesn't know how bad it is.
View Quote

Ditto, and it's been that way for years and getting worse.

One thing I heard right around the time of the Las Vegas shooting they picked up some really interesting folks carrying even more
interesting gas cylinders, and they just happened to have tickets to large C&W concerts on them while they were crossing
the border. That didn't make the news much either.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I would imagine they didn't want his handlers to know because he was part of an ongoing investigation and it would cause the others to go into hiding ?
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like somebody’s asset got himself caught and the phones lit up to get him cut loose.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would imagine they didn't want his handlers to know because he was part of an ongoing investigation and it would cause the others to go into hiding ?
View Quote

Or speed up their timeline.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They want both the illegals and the crisis.  Why should they do anything? Things are working as planned.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/CF6C08BE-6600-4620-BDC9-89A86822D585_jpe-2219658.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/D6F845AD-E4A4-4CB6-91D0-9A0F0078D629_jpe-2219659.JPG
View Quote

Sounds like an Al Qaeda turd based on affiliations.  Now that the Taliban is back they’ll likely start funding these assholes again, they released a bunch from Afghanistan prisons as they took the country back. Global Jihadists.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Joe: "There is no federal solution for this".
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#22]
They probably released the bastard already. Meanwhile the Jan 6 protestors are still in jail
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
After the info "leaked" I'm actually surprised they didn't photoshop a MAGA hat on him, and say he made the arduous trek from his homeland to attend one the Trump events in Texas.

100% correct on the stories, scrolling text, and the images for the "Breaking News" montages are already created and ready to roll.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Act of Valor and Sicario basically were the gov and hollywood admitting it already has happened. And then we import saudis to pensacola to do the killing when they wont walk
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
BUT DID THEY WHIP HIM??
View Quote
Yea no shit. That fake outrage was all to weaken to cbp. Basically opened the door
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes there is, reinstate criminal charges for aiding and abetting, shit will stop quick if politicians, employers and “activists” who assist illegals start going to jail.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#28]
The .gov cries about human trafficking, but continue to allow conditions that allow it to boom. A lot of these people being let in will owe money to unsavory organizations for the foreseeable future.

I’m sure the crony capitalism chamber of commerce is happy about the importation of a couple million new wage slaves.

A lot of them are headed to Florida and Texas. It’s almost like they’re using the same strategy that was used to turn California.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The .gov cries about human trafficking, but continue to allow conditions that allow it to boom. A lot of these people being let in will owe money to unsavory organizations for the foreseeable future.

I’m sure the crony capitalism chamber of commerce is happy about the importation of a couple million new wage slaves.

A lot of them are headed to Florida and Texas. It’s almost like they’re using the same strategy that was used to turn California.
View Quote

It’s getting noticeable around Dallas. Going downhill fast.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes there is, reinstate criminal charges for aiding and abetting, shit will stop quick if politicians, employers and “activists” who assist illegals start going to jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask these same politicians to enact term limits on themselves too while you're at it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#32]
“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.” – Attributed to Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#33]
IS the ACLU representing him yet and suing for reparations for being separated from his terror cell?
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can you elaborate .
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can you elaborate .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you elaborate .

I wish I could.  According to my contacts, a  lot of the agents will just shake their heads and say they can't talk about it, but that everyone needs to be afraid.

I've probed and probed.  Believe me.  I don't even get details nine times out of ten.

A couple of things:  People who are obviously coming into the country to do jihadist things and diseases crossing the border that the US hasn't had to worry about in a long time.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:17:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I wish I could.  A lot of the agents will just shake their heads and say they can't talk about it, but that everyone needs to be afraid.

I've probed and probed.  Believe me.  I don't even get details nine times out of ten.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you elaborate .

I wish I could.  A lot of the agents will just shake their heads and say they can't talk about it, but that everyone needs to be afraid.

Probably a shit ton of rando Arab guys coming over. I wouldn’t be surprised if we learned that several thousand have entered the US after DJT’s term.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:36:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Only One ? ? ?

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Only One ? ? ?

View Quote

“Juan” of a million
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well yeah because they serve at the pleasure of the president who wants it that way. And they aren’t going to put their nation before their employment.

And the civilian groups that used to be all over the border aren’t going to be easy nail for the media and gov to hang if something ever goes sideways. So they have all but disappeared.

The only agency willing and able to exert control over the US border are the cartels. And a few good Sheriff’s but they are outnumbered and outgunned.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well yeah because they serve at the pleasure of the president who wants it that way. And they aren’t going to put their nation before their employment.

And the civilian groups that used to be all over the border aren’t going to be easy nail for the media and gov to hang if something ever goes sideways. So they have all but disappeared.

The only agency willing and able to exert control over the US border are the cartels. And a few good Sheriff’s but they are outnumbered and outgunned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm worried we might not even have a border patrol in very few years.  It seems like they're all retiring, quitting, or considering one of the two.

Marriages among the agents are stretched to the breaking point too.

It ain't good.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#41]
The only way I agree with that tactic is if they are looking for his associates and or foiling an operation.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Remember when we “evacuated” a hundred thousand randoms from Afghanistan? A few more potential terrorists can’t make things much worse.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Remember when we “evacuated” a hundred thousand randoms from Afghanistan? A few more potential terrorists can’t make things much worse.
View Quote

That's another sore subject.  A friend's husband works at one of those camps at Holloman AFB and you can't get a single detail out of him except he'll say "you have NO IDEA" how bad it is.  "And you wouldn't believe it if I told you, which I can't."
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shitload of unvetted afghanis. Random ones.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

They don't want you to know.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#46]
There are probably more now in conus than gitmo.

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Where there’s smoke there’s lot more smoke and a bunch of wildfire.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Faggot liberals
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There are probably more now in conus than gitmo.

View Quote

I think we're well past "probably" on that one. It's more like how big is the difference? 10X? 100X?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top