BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Say goodbye to your face and genitals.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
"Win" implies there would be an actual contested outcome.  There won't be.  Just pray the chimp tears your head off first instead of your balls.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Slim possibility that you can outrun the chimp. Failing that  hit him with a stick, rock, or anything else that might slow him down.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm a dead man, but ill at least try to get my fingers into one or both of his eyes. Still going to die, but he'll remember the day he killed me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a dead man, but ill at least try to get my fingers into one or both of his eyes. Still going to die, but he'll remember the day he killed me.
View Quote
From the hearing damage caused by me screaming like a bitch.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don’t speak too soon friend. The votes are still pouring in.

4 people clearly disagree with you (I voted chimp).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is so stupid.  The chimp will delimb you and then fling his poo at your torso.

OP should get a time out for wasting bandwidth.
Don’t speak too soon friend. The votes are still pouring in.

4 people clearly disagree with you (I voted chimp).
5 years, under 200 posts and this what you waste one of them on?

Maybe the poll should have been chimpanzee Vs Kamala Harris.   Hint, it's a trick question.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:18:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Daaaaamn
look at those nuts
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Hard to imagine me being anywhere without a at least a knife and staff.
With that I give myself a a 5% chance that he would decide I wasn't worth it and I would win by default.
Although as a rule I wont travel anywhere without a gun.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#11]
There is a reason when you see pictures of old school African tribal people they are walking around with spears and in groups. God gave you one weapon of immense power that we have used to dominate every species on the planet and your setup takes that out of the equation.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People don't think projection be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Give me a day and that fucker will be fetching me tree fruit and painting me pictures with his shit.

Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#14]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtldHf69JU

It opens car doors....... Native Missouri Chip hates the Police
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Money is on the chimp unless I can out run it.

Even in my prime when I was VERY strong.  Even balls out berserk NO human hand to hand is a match for a full grown male chimp.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#16]
this is a stupid poll.

chimp will simply eat your face.

is like asking if you jump off the top of the empire state building do you think you would survive.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#17]
I would die.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Muscle strength

Chimpanzees[dubious – discuss] are known for possessing great amount of muscle strength, especially in their arms. However, compared to humans the amount of strength reported in media and popular science is greatly exaggerated with numbers of four to eight times the muscle strength of a human. These numbers stem from two studies in 1923 and 1926 by a biologist named John Bauman.[36][37] These studies were refuted in 1943 and an adult male chimp was found to pull about the same weight as an adult man.[38] Corrected for their smaller body sizes, chimpanzees were found to be stronger than humans but not anywhere near four to eight times. In the 1960s these tests were repeated and chimpanzees were found to have twice the strength of a human when it came to pulling weights. The reason for the higher strength seen in chimpanzees compared to humans are thought to come from longer skeletal muscle fibers that can generate twice the work output over a wider range of motion compared to skeletal muscle fibers in humans.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Ankle socks, briefs and a digital watch? Never getting laid, let the chimp do his worst.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Every single person on this site would lose one on one to a full grown chimp.

I'd go as far as to say that 4 US Marines would have a hard time fighting a full grown chimp without weapons.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#21]
If my trunk monkey contract is up to date, I have no worries.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Every single person on this site would lose one on one to a full grown chimp.

I'd go as far as to say that 4 US Marines would have a hard time fighting a full grown chimp without weapons.
View Quote
I was at the zoo years ago and in the chimp enclosure there was an older one sitting in the corner. I thought maybe he was too old to climb or something. All off the sudden he sat up, grappled a rope with two or three fingers and catapulted himself about twenty feet like he was taking a sip of coffee.

I don't know too many people who can do a one handed chin up never mind throw themselves across the room with a few fingers. He had my respect.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#23]
No doubt I would win. I met Chuck Norris once. Osmosis FTW.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Is there a river near by? I would jump in and swim away. Chimps can't swim.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Who the fuck walks around Africa unarmed?
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Me.
Why...
1st id rip my fucking clothes off...
Give the loudest nastiest tarzan simba lion king mother fucking king kong roar ever..
Whip up a murder boner...piss on the dirt in between me and tge chimp.
At this point... id start pacing and doing my best impression of a pissed off Americana rooster that aint fucked in 3 weeks and has been fed ghost chilis before an illegal under ground mexican cartel cock fight.

Soon as that hairy lame ass excuse for a primate attempts to cross that line id make ny move..id leap at that fucker and attack him better than brad Pitt killing a giant on the beaches of troy.
Rip his balls off and murder boner rape him.
Itd be no contest...me impaled in his lil furry chimp ass to the hilt. His bloody Balls in one hand and fish hooking him with the other.
Id be a naked bull riding  that planet of the apes reject back zimfuckingbabwae ....while signing akuna fucking matada..
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#28]
From what Ive seen at the circus, tv and such, they're smart alright, but cant resist a good cigarette...they go apeshit over them. Unfortunately they have not mastered the use of their thumbs to manipulate a zippo or a simple bic lighter. If you got a pack of Marlboros, or even Virginia slims, that chimp is smart enough to know he needs you alive to light those fags for him. So, dependent upon a few variables, how many cigs in the pack, his drag time on each coffin stick, come on, you've got time to find a rock or something to use against him, no?
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Me because Id shoot him in the face
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Me.
Why...
Give the loudest nastiest tarzan simba lion king mother fucking king kong roar ever..
At this point... id start pacing and doing my best impression of a pissed off Americana rooster that aint fucked in 3 weeks and has been fed ghost chilis before an illegal under ground mexican cartel cock fight.

Soon as that hairy lame ass excuse for a primate attempts to cross that line id make ny move..id leap at that fucker and attack him better than brad Pitt killing a giant on the beaches of troy.
Itd be no contest...me impaled in his lil furry chimp ass to the hilt. His bloody Balls in one hand and fish hooking him with the other.
Id be a naked bull riding  that planet of the apes reject back zimfuckingbabwae ....while signing akuna fucking matada..
View Quote
For the life of me I can't piss when I have a boner. I'd like to know your secret
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#31]
The Chimp would rip your balls off. Then your thumbs. Then poke out both of your eyeballs. Maybe pee on ya.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Run.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#33]
My 9mm penetrates his control system and he falls limp on the forest floor. oh well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
For the life of me I can't piss when I have a boner. I'd like to know your secret
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me.
Why...

Walk outside  ,point off porch..relax.
Last drunk i kinda missed the toilet by 87% and wife didnt like the mess. So i go outside...with the dogs.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#35]
I am in my prime. I am lean, strong, fast motherfucker. I wouldn't stand a chance.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:12:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Even if my strength was equal, I seriously doubt I could out violence a chimp.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:15:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
From what Ive seen at the circus, tv and such, they're smart alright, but cant resist a good cigarette...they go apeshit over them. Unfortunately they have not mastered the use of their thumbs to manipulate a zippo or a simple bic lighter. If you got a pack of Marlboros, or even Virginia slims, that chimp is smart enough to know he needs you alive to light those fags for him. So, dependent upon a few variables, how many cigs in the pack, his drag time on each coffin stick, come on, you've got time to find a rock or something to use against him, no?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#38]
I could not but I think @DaringRaider could win that fight, he is Operator as Fugg.

Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Muscle strength

Chimpanzees[dubious – discuss] are known for possessing great amount of muscle strength, especially in their arms. However, compared to humans the amount of strength reported in media and popular science is greatly exaggerated with numbers of four to eight times the muscle strength of a human. These numbers stem from two studies in 1923 and 1926 by a biologist named John Bauman.[36][37] These studies were refuted in 1943 and an adult male chimp was found to pull about the same weight as an adult man.[38] Corrected for their smaller body sizes, chimpanzees were found to be stronger than humans but not anywhere near four to eight times. In the 1960s these tests were repeated and chimpanzees were found to have twice the strength of a human when it came to pulling weights. The reason for the higher strength seen in chimpanzees compared to humans are thought to come from longer skeletal muscle fibers that can generate twice the work output over a wider range of motion compared to skeletal muscle fibers in humans.
View Quote
The average human is weak. A seasoned lifter is quite easily 2X plus stronger than the average male. That doesn't even factor adrenaline dump into the picture or the fact that at the outset you would be fighting with the intention to kill it by any means possible and not to merely defend yourself (as is the case with most captive chimp encounters that have gone wrong).

Chimp is going to do some damage, but he is going to get his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Why don't I have a knife?

Why don't I have a gun?

Why did I not pick up a stick the second I got separated from my party? or for that matter when the hike started that morning?

Empty handed I give it to the Chimp 70%-30% me.

Get a hold of a 4'-7' "Stick" I will win 99% of the time.

This is Arfcom...before I look for food, water, or shelter I secure a primitive weapon if for some damn reason I don't have a gun or a knife which is laughable 98% of the time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#41]
I voted "probably the chimp" only because there wasn't a "absolutely, positively, the chimp, no doubt in anyone's mind".
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#42]
I have read the Tarzan books at least 100 times each.

Everything I learned about fighting dangerous creatures is contained on those pages.

Get in fight
Get knocked out and transported to their lair
Wake up with hot captive female or hot female leader of miscreants
Have zero interest in hot captive female/hot female miscreant because my wife is the most beautiful, virtuous woman on the planet
Win over hot female miscreant and/or save the hot captive female

In any battle, jump on your opponent's back, sink your teeth into their neck, wrap your arms around their throat, and use your mighty thews to break their neck/choke them out/snap their spine

Go home to hot virtuous wife

All rather simple really.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Meh...... poll should be adult chimp vs juvenile w/ AK

https://youtu.be/6Vpuh6q2O_c
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Your only chance would be travelling with a group of pee wee football coaches, your tactical cargo pants would confuse the chimp as you took turns throwing haymakers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Give me a week to make a knife for the event.  I'd offer him my arm, then stick him and cut his head off while he was removing my arm.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Likely the chip, but Ill give it a run for its money. Keeping range will be key.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:48:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Hairless chimp as an example of how jacked these fuckers are.  You would have a very bad time before you died.

Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I wait for him to charge and piss in his face.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#50]
If I can find a deep body of water, and can run to it before he gets to me, I survive.

otherwise, I'm toast.

pound for pound, chimps are superhumanly strong. They also like to remove genitals, eyes, noses, ears, and whatever else they can get a hold of on their opponents.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top