BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You collect other people's leaves?  And store them in your dog kennel?   I'm truly interested in why.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This morning I took a couple of quick trips to get 40 bags of leaves during our sleet/rain storm.  (The pickup holds 20 bags safely when cargo netted down/)

The bags were very heavy and wet with slush and snow, weighed about 50 lbs a piece.

Probably loaded and unloaded 2,000 lbs of leaves and carried the bags 20 feet away from the truck and stored them in the doggie run for later spreading and into the leaf bin.

What have you done for exercise today youngster???

You collect other people's leaves?  And store them in your dog kennel?   I'm truly interested in why.  

Mulch would be my guess.

Which also happens to be what our freedoms will be turned into if this election fraud is allowed to stand.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Become ungovernable
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#4]
A corrupt senile old man that stands accused of bribery and hid out in his basement for months with no questions asked by the corrupt media does not simply become president.

It was fraud and no one should accept it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A corrupt senile old man that stands accused of bribery and hid out in his basement for months with no questions asked by the corrupt media does not simply become president.

View Quote

Many in this country and quite a few here would and will if it comes to pass. Remember the ARFer war cry," My Bump STOCKSS!"
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Anyone paying attention knows this

Even almost half of Dems
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump won.

Anyone paying attention knows this

Even almost half of Dems

Correct. It will not stand.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is what is.
View Quote

lol

no
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No, he won't.

“Alea iacta est,” said Caesar: The die is cast.

View Quote

FJB
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I find it strange that the left can be so coordinated and so unified.
View Quote

When you control virtually every form of public communication, it's easy to make it look like you're a lot more coordinated and unified than you really are.

It's really pretty difficult to fully appreciate how much our lives are influenced and controlled by the information flow around us.  Virtually everything we feel, believe, or do is shaped by those information inputs.

Kissinger had it wrong.  It's not who controls the food who controls the people, but who controls the information.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#10]
sure a bunch of wusses on this forum anymore...."oooh the going is getting tough..lets just quit"
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
sure a bunch of wusses on this forum anymore...."oooh the going is getting tough..lets just quit"
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#12]
For the record, Biden will not be my President. Trump is not my President, and Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon weren't my Presidents either.

They are, or likely will be in Biden's case, the President of the United States Federal Government. Government has a very limited legitimate role in American society and the Federal Government has even less. Granted they use their power to go sticking their noses into all kinds of things they have no business being involved in. And just like an annoying neighbor who tells you how to cut your grass, we might not be able to stop them from butting in, we might even go along with it because it's the path of least resistance. But that doesn't mean we accept that they have the legitimate right to do so.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I think we’re in for some interesting things.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Trade with China was never “free” we subsidized it, that was Trump’s point...but people are stupid. With Biden we go back to paying China to trade with us.
View Quote

Biden will gladly kiss their asses
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#16]
FFS man. The federal lawsuits are next week. And you are giving up before they even file it?

It takes fucking years to put together cases in normal conditions.  They have a few weeks. And you expect them to to say fuck the extra time and just go early?

And for what? So the media can just claim nothing burger and move on. While influencing the judges decisions?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#17]
So many pussies willing to roll over and give up here.
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The plan is gridlock.

Lawfare. Judge shop and shut down everything he tries to do.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is what is. I doubt there will be anything more than hyperbole and conspiracy theory from the Trump camp. If they had a case they would have made it by now and multiple states would be re counting and auditing.  But that is just not so.

If Trump's loss was fraud it was a masterful perfectly coordinated plan that invoded  everyone in the election process down to the volunteer poll workers in hundreds of precincts. If it was fraud it was one if the greatest criminal acts in all of human history. If that is true then there will be no fixing this in the courts.

Biden will be president.

Instead of crossing our fingers and hoping that won't be so we need to be organizing and planning. The left had hundreds of coordinated protests in the streets after Trump won, they had a nationwide #resist movement. They had organization from the Senate, House, the media and people in the streets.

Where is our #resist plan?  Where is our coordinated protest effort. Where is our nation wide lobby day? Why do we not have countless thousands of armed men and wemon silently filling the streets in state capitols right now?

What is the plan?

What happens when Biden opens "Free Trade" with China?

What happens when Biden bans online ammunition sales by EO?

What's the plan I ask?  Wait 4 years and hope a RINO wins?

If half of the 70 million simply refused to pay taxes what could they do?

If 35 million people actually #resist, it would shut the entire country down.

So what's the plan?
View Quote

Where is the ND rally point?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Ok.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Bunch of weak-willed members here think we care what they think, lol.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The plan is gridlock.

Lawfare. Judge shop and shut down everything he tries to do.

This.

Also, just for fun, this:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266317/2B40144B-5B9B-4264-8A29-32BC4EFAD9C8-1696275.jpg

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#23]
OP is MSM.  Or is indistinguishable from them
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Much to polite.  

But it would be a good start.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Torches and pitchforks nationwide.

Much to polite.  

But it would be a good start.

@goodn @mallninjamaster

I'm in, keep me posted if the greatest dakota is getting together
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Like... a lot...
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's not over yet.

Have a little faith, OP.
View Quote

I think he is more saying that we need to get organized and ready to roll politically or otherwise just like the left has incase the contested election fails.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#27]
quitters are chains to patriots.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Masterfully coordinated plan? lol...click of a button.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump Is Your President (Remix)
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Threads like this show the absolute delusion much of GD operates under.  If you haven't paid attention the last 4 years, vast quantities of Americans (or what passes for Americans) absolutely hate President Trump and anything he stands for with an intense, burning, violent, murderous passion.  It is absolutely no surprise at all, and should have been expected, that Trump would lose the election.  Add in the overwhelming mail-in ballot bullshit which heavily, heavily favors democrats, who are extremely lazy and too irresponsible to go to the polls, and it put the nails in the coffin.  The republican wins down ballot puts the proof to Trump being hated by much of America, even republicans were voting against Trump.  

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, who voted Biden gives a fuck about him or who would have been the candidate.  All they cared was to get Trump out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You noticed that too.

There's a different vibe in GD, from what it was even last year.

It seems like we've turned...left.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Threads like this show the absolute delusion much of GD operates under.  If you haven't paid attention the last 4 years, vast quantities of Americans (or what passes for Americans) absolutely hate President Trump and anything he stands for with an intense, burning, violent, murderous passion.  It is absolutely no surprise at all, and should have been expected, that Trump would lose the election.  Add in the overwhelming mail-in ballot bullshit which heavily, heavily favors democrats, who are extremely lazy and too irresponsible to go to the polls, and it put the nails in the coffin.  The republican wins down ballot puts the proof to Trump being hated by much of America, even republicans were voting against Trump.  

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, who voted Biden gives a fuck about him or who would have been the candidate.  All they cared was to get Trump out.
View Quote

They don't hate Trump.  They hate a caricature of Trump deliberately manufactured by the media to achieve that result.

That's an important distinction, because it shows who is really in control of our politics and therefore the direction of the country.  And, in this case, who is our enemy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Definitely pushing back hard on my reps and senators they get nothing if they go along with it.  I will call weekly. I have gotten most of my family to drop all of the cable and boxes and switching to as many non woke companies as possible.  So far my tiny little family has removed 30k per year from them.  All social media besides Parler and Rumble gone.  This one works especially well.  You’re giving facebook, twitter and youtube $22 per month if you use it in any way daily.  All of them including Netflix lost massive revenue in the last year during certain quarters from doing stupid things, so this definitely does help.  Youtube got hit so hard they reversed some of the draconian policies slightly.  Keep destroying the wallets of anyone who doesn’t openly espouse our values.  Then let them know why you’re doing and make companies that openly support things you like the new big players.

We’re are funding our own demise.  Start there.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#35]
But would he know it?  

Pedo Joe is senile.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

There have been articles for the past several years touching on this and they get overlooked. In 2018 Military Times had an article talking about his popularity dropping into the 44% range. GD is an odd place. When Mattis was tapped everyone was positively giddy and memes were flowing. When he was "fired" GD labeled him a cuck, liberal, traitor, etc. He is still wildly popular with the majority of Marines outside of GD.

My dad is probably a good example of the people targeted by the quote above. I tried countless times to get him to vote for Trump this round. He graduated high school in 65, went to college for a little while, joined the Army went to OCS / jump school, etc. and became an ABN Infantry officer. He served and got out in 70. He then went back to college and law school. He became a prosecutor in a large city and later finished his career in family law. He is traditionally a Republican, fiscal conservative, etc. Trump lost him with the comments about McCain and others. Then when people like Mattis speak out, that carries weight with him. Like it or not, Trump alienated a large number of people who otherwise could have been voters. It has nothing to do with compromising his actions or goals / accomplishments, it has to do with how he conducts himself. It turns a lot of people off.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Core values are so much more important than political correctness.

I challenge the butt hurt of the world to READ about the origins of political correctness and how it has been used as a weapon.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Biden won via fraud. He will never be my president. Period.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Even if many people hated President Trump they would not go out and vote for biden as he offers nothing except "not Trump"  instead they would just not vote period.
And biden will never be my president.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#40]
I don’t believe for a minute that Biden won this election without cheating.

I’d be lying if I said I was 100% confident that the cheating will be able to documented and proven enough to stop what’s happening. Even if it is proven 99% of the media won’t even report on it.

I’m on the Trump train but at this point he’s fighting against the entire system and that system is corrupt as fuck.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Always Trumpers are mirror images of the far left. I have been saying this for years.
Not my president
Illegitimate
Resist

When you realize both these guys are who the swamp wanted and it didn't matter how anyone voted, you'll understand better.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There have been articles for the past several years touching on this and they get overlooked. In 2018 Military Times had an article talking about his popularity dropping into the 44% range. GD is an odd place. When Mattis was tapped everyone was positively giddy and memes were flowing. When he was "fired" GD labeled him a cuck, liberal, traitor, etc. He is still wildly popular with the majority of Marines outside of GD.

My dad is probably a good example of the people targeted by the quote above. I tried countless times to get him to vote for Trump this round. He graduated high school in 65, went to college for a little while, joined the Army went to OCS / jump school, etc. and became an ABN Infantry officer. He served and got out in 70. He then went back to college and law school. He became a prosecutor in a large city and later finished his career in family law. He is traditionally a Republican, fiscal conservative, etc. Trump lost him with the comments about McCain and others. Then when people like Mattis speak out, that carries weight with him. Like it or not, Trump alienated a large number of people who otherwise could have been voters. It has nothing to do with compromising his actions or goals / accomplishments, it has to do with how he conducts himself. It turns a lot of people off.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#43]
This is funny. So what are all you deniers doing to make sure Trump can pull this out?

Typing nonsense on your keypads. Babbling that he is going to win no matter how many times you say it and try to get confirmation from others will not make it magically happen.. Sorry he lost..We will get through Biden..We always do when power shifts party's. We will this time too.. You guys act like a Dem has never held the White House before. Maybe some of you Trump was the first President in your adult life. Maybe that is it? You call people who admit/know Trump is done "Doomers"

I have to wander if you do not have that backwards.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Another warning shot for those behind the fraud, which also means he must have known in advance!

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Biden IS NOT your next "president".
In his own words, "I consider myself as a transitional president"
What's that tell you?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#46]
When Biden is inaugurated some people in here are going to blow a gasket...

God I hope he never is but the reality is... we are fucked.

I tell you what... if Trump remains president for a second term I will gladly give every pmag away I own to ARF members who think I am an idot for thinking its over.

I would do so and be very happy to see Trump stay president.

But that won't happen... we all know it. Some of ARF is just in denial.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The plan is to bitch and moan about it on the internet.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When Biden is inaugurated some people in here are going to blow a gasket...

God I hope he never is but the reality is... we are fucked.

I tell you what... if Trump remains president for a second term I will gladly give every pmag away I own to ARF members who think I am an idot for thinking its over.

I would do so and be very happy to see Trump stay president.

But that won't happen... we all know it. Some of ARF is just in denial.
View Quote

Dibs on any Gen 3 Pmags!

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Not My President!

My plan is to ignore him completely, and not watch the national news or late night talk shows ever.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top