Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/25/2018 2:10:37 PM EDT
I hope this isn’t a dupe.  (I edited the thread title for clarity)

This guy (R Daryl Fisher) is apparently a retired cop from Asheville NC and is now running for Sheriff in Buncombe (sp?) County.  I just saw this a few minutes ago and while I shouldn’t be shocked, I kinda am:

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealRedElephants/videos/560872304284572/

Who runs for Sheriff in the South and cracks jokes about killing gun owners?  Of course, the people in the room cheer wildly.  
He’s trying to furiously backpedal now on his Facebook page and is claiming victim status.  Of course, if he wins every time there’s a shooting involving his agency this video will be central part of the case, I suppose.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
If you haven't noticed, blacks are politically liberal and vote overwhelmingly Democrat. If you also haven't noticed, the south is full of black people. At least in any area that grows/grew cotton or tobacco. Numbering in the 40-50% in some heavily concentrated areas.

Outside of that, there are many urban and sometimes suburban areas which contain white liberals who fully feel their white shame. Despite the hue and cry from some natural born North Carolinians that Carolina would be conservative if it weren't for these pesky transplants, we know that is a lie from political demographic surveys.

Asheville, much like Chapel Hill, attracts artists which are by and large liberal thinkers. Liberals are getting bolder. This video was shot in a room full of a Democrat candidate. Why does this surprise you?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Just another reason South Carolina is best Carolina.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just another reason South Carolina is best Carolina.
View Quote
Fuck that fat tub of shit with the slimy, diseased cock of one of his constituent's incarcerated sons.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]
WHO in the FUCK is this asshole? We need to crush his nuts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#5]
The guy running has locked down his accounts, but his wife made public and allowed comments on the post where she announced him running for Sherif.

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.h.fisher.5
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Openly says he wants to kill gun owners?

At least hes being honest
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I lived in Brevard when I was a kid.

All I can say is wow, just fucking wow.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#8]
What a buffoon.

Instead of wearing a vest that says SHERIFF  across the back. He needs one that says KICK ME AND I WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I travel through the area a few times a year.  It’s nice country, but you can feel the yuppie vibes all over Asheville.  Im just shocked that he said it so...easily.  Now he tries to argue it’s a joke?  I was just appalled.  I stumbled across the clip on Instagram and researched it a bit just in case it was a fraud (due diligence is good), but the YouTube clip I was going to post disappeared.  This guy has friends who are trying to bury this in a hurry because of the destructive sound byte value.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Fat fuck better practice "prying" before he tries it in real life.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Asheville has been left for a long time.  Last time I was there the rainbow movement and green movement was all over the place (not that either of these are bad but that wasn’t enough for the left thinkers sheep).  Sad because its really a beautiful area to live.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#12]
This needs to hit the news...

...but it won't.

Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This needs to hit the news...

...but it won't.

View Quote
This
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you haven't noticed, blacks are politically liberal and vote overwhelmingly Democrat. If you also haven't noticed, the south is full of black people. At least in any area that grows/grew cotton or tobacco. Numbering in the 40-50% in some heavily concentrated areas.

Outside of that, there are many urban and sometimes suburban areas which contain white liberals who fully feel their white shame. Despite the hue and cry from some natural born North Carolinians that Carolina would be conservative if it weren't for these pesky transplants, we know that is a lie from political demographic surveys.

Asheville, much like Chapel Hill, attracts artists which are by and large liberal thinkers. Liberals are getting bolder. This video was shot in a room full of a Democrat candidate. Why does this surprise you?
View Quote
You can't blame black people for what's happened to Asheville. I have friends in Hendersonville that we visit a lot. I've seen it deteriorate.

It's a Mecca for the "rainbow children" (or whatever they call themselves and numerous other countercultures.

I live in a predominantly black area. When I go to that part of NC it's a predominantly white area. Yet it's actually far more liberal and progressive.

Everyone here blames black people for the spread of liberalism but in fact they are just useful tools for white liberals who have their own agenda, and who by and large don't give a shit about minorities of any kind unless they can be used to promote their cause.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I guess he is serving his constituents by planning to murder them....  
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Remember, guys like him view guys like us as the dumpster fire.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#17]
He is @Fisher4Sheriff if you want to get the word out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fat fuck better practice "prying" before he tries it in real life.
View Quote
As in prying the fork out of his own hand?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Just going to leave this here for those of you with spare cash.

https://www.grnc.org/grnc-pvf/what-is-grnc-pvf
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You can't blame black people for what's happened to Asheville. I have friends in Hendersonville that we visit a lot. I've seen it deteriorate.

It's a Mecca for the "rainbow children" (or whatever they call themselves and numerous other countercultures.

I live in a predominantly black area. When I go to that part of NC it's a predominantly white area. Yet it's actually far more liberal and progressing.

Everyone here blames black people for the spread of liberalism but in fact they are just useful tools for white liberals who have their own agenda, and who by and large don't give a shit about minorities of any kind unless they can be used to promote their cause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live in a predominantly black area. When I go to that part of NC it's a predominantly white area. Yet it's actually far more liberal and progressing.

I can blame people like John Lewis here in Georgia for the spread of Liberalism........ self styled “ civil rights” icon who marched with the Hillary Jugend here in Atlanta in an effort to persuade Congress to deny others their civil rights....... he is no better than the rest
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Big talk for a backwoods hillbilly that likely is 2 degrees of seperation from the very people he would calmly try to pry a firearm from their "cold dead hands".

Disgraceful pathetic pandering asshat.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks Trump for enabling this fat fuck to demonstrate his mental inabilities.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thanks Trump for enabling this fat fuck to demonstrate his mental inabilities.
View Quote
 I’m not defending ANYTHING Trump has said or done to us over the past month, but at least these people are outing themselves and using the language that they’ve so desperately wanted to use for so long.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#24]
What a dirtbag.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#25]
His facebook page is still up.

https://www.facebook.com/daryl.fisher.10297?fref=search
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I live in a predominantly black area. When I go to that part of NC it's a predominantly white area. Yet it's actually far more liberal and progressive.

View Quote
Western NC is about as white as it gets.

As for Asheville, I'm surprised the loonies haven't tried to shut down 26 & 40. 26 south is a nightmare of emissions in the mornings.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#27]
He is seriously “Fair Game”. The folks know what they need to do.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#28]
The FB links provided seem to be gone.

Guess he got enough backlash from his statements.

Hopefully he realizes his mistake before he attempts to "gun grab" and it ends up badly for him.

Edit: Here's one. https://www.facebook.com/rdarylfisher/
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He is seriously “Fair Game”. The folks know what they need to do.
View Quote
Everyone here with a FB account, real and fake, need to destroy him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, you can't.

Asheville, NC  demographics 2016: 77% white
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#31]
He’s on IG though...for now:

https://www.instagram.com/rdarylfisher4sheriff
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm your huckleberry.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#33]
but if one of the citizens makes a joke about killing jack booted law enforcement, he will be the first to condemn them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:50:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Here he is backpedaling...

To the voters and people of Buncombe County,

On Wednesday March 7, 2018, I was asked to address a group in West Asheville and relay information as it pertains to current gun legislation in NC. Attached is a link to the full video that was taken at this event. I took this opportunity to relay proposals on what I believe to be sensible gun legislation. As a candidate for Sheriff, I cannot enact legislation. If elected Sheriff I cannot enact legislation. But as a candidate for Sheriff, I can propose what I believe to be sensible gun legislation. It is up to our legislators to determine what becomes law.

If you want to know what my statements were, listen to all of the videos in their entirety. There is one statement that many up to now have taken offense to. That statement starts out with language similar to, "Don't believe the scare tactics," and I say that some gun enthusiast might say, "You will have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands." This is also a movie quote. The crowd laughed and I made a joke. I admit the joke was a mistake and I should not have joked. But I go on to relay that the government cannot take away any guns or any items that were legally sold before any new laws take effect. To do this would be unconstitutional because that would constitute what is called an ex post facto law. Responsible gun owners have nothing to worry about. We have to do something different because what has been done is not working.

I do not mind anyone disagreeing with me and I in fact encourage anyone who has a better proposal to please make that proposal. Being downright rude, making false statements, making half-truths or being utterly disrespectful is unacceptable. Proposing sensible gun legislation is only one of my values and beliefs. I have posted my vision of Justice for All and all of my values and beliefs in previous posts. Please do your own research, make an informed decision, and to properly voice your opinion, please do so on election day.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
No. He wants to send his deputies to do the dirty work and sacrifice their lives while he sits in his office, safe, protected by locked doors, armed LEO, and machine guns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Southern values?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

On Wednesday March 7, 2018, I was asked to address a group in West Asheville and relay information as it pertains to current gun legislation in NC. Attached is a link to the full video that was taken at this event. I took this opportunity to relay proposals on what I believe to be sensible gun legislation. As a candidate for Sheriff, I cannot enact legislation. If elected Sheriff I cannot enact legislation. But as a candidate for Sheriff, I can propose what I believe to be sensible gun legislation. It is up to our legislators to determine what becomes law.

If you want to know what my statements were, listen to all of the videos in their entirety. There is one statement that many up to now have taken offense to. That statement starts out with language similar to, "Don't believe the scare tactics," and I say that some gun enthusiast might say, "You will have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands." This is also a movie quote. The crowd laughed and I made a joke. I admit the joke was a mistake and I should not have joked. But I go on to relay that the government cannot take away any guns or any items that were legally sold before any new laws take effect. To do this would be unconstitutional because that would constitute what is called an ex post facto law. Responsible gun owners have nothing to worry about. We have to do something different because what has been done is not working.

I do not mind anyone disagreeing with me and I in fact encourage anyone who has a better proposal to please make that proposal. Being downright rude, making false statements, making half-truths or being utterly disrespectful is unacceptable. Proposing sensible gun legislation is only one of my values and beliefs. I have posted my vision of Justice for All and all of my values and beliefs in previous posts. Please do your own research, make an informed decision, and to properly voice your opinion, please do so on election day.
View Quote
He's a real winner. Perfect for Asheville.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Can anyone post a screenshot or transcript of what this asshat said?  I don't do the Book of Faces.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's also appeared before and voiced support for the agenda of socialist groups.

And, as you see, he IS in favor of gun control.

I know what socialists do as and after they take guns away.  Fuck off, R Daryl Castro.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Bad idea.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Isolated incident #18293281923872
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Isolated incident #18293281923872
View Quote
Gonna be awfully weird if he gets elected.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He's also appeared before and voiced support for the agenda of socialist groups.

And, as you see, he IS in favor of gun control.

I know what socialists do as and after they take guns away.  Fuck off, R Daryl Castro.
View Quote
Every time I take an hour to research anti Constitutional people, almost inevitably they end up having ties to socialism, I’ve gotten so bored by the frequency, I just assume they’re communists from the get go mow
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I work at a non profit in downtown Atlanta,  lots of black folks,  yet the ones who sit near me openly talk about owning guns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#46]
He disabled his fb comments playing the victim what a dweeb
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:00:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Here is his main competitor in the Sheriff race, LT Randy Smart.

https://www.facebook.com/smartforsheriff/

His stance on Gun Control...

I have been asked my opinion on gun ownership. Considering what has been happening with gun violence in schools and other locations, I do not feel that I can just answer with a yes or no. As a member of the Sheriff's Office and as a candidate to be your next Sheriff, I would like to respond by saying that a unique characteristic of the Sheriff's Office that is different from other law enforcement agencies is that we are accountable to you, the citizens, through the election process. We are not a department of the county government. An elected sheriff is accountable directly to the constitution of their state, the US Constitution, statutes, and to you, the citizens of our county.

This debate has stirred strong feelings across our country, and my heart goes out to those affected in the horrific tragedies. With that, I am not going to say that I will change laws. I am not running for a position to make that promise. What I will promise, is to work with other entities across the board to keep firearms out of the hands of those who would use them to commit acts of violence against our citizens. We must work together to increase our efforts to identify those individuals and prevent them from gaining access to firearms. This cannot be done just by changing law. It is multifaceted and will take everyone to do their part. Firearms are inanimate objects that have no will of their own; but in the hands of someone with evil intent, they become the focus of violence.

As many of you have already heard me say, firearms are a tool used just as knifes, bombs, and even vehicles to cause mass destruction. The real focus is working with mental health professionals for treatment; school administrators and school resource officers to strengthen safety and security at all schools; and provide training and other resources to those who may be targets of violence. As your next Sheriff, I promise to work with others to keep our community safe and focus my attention on what makes us a strong community. At a time when government is divided, we must stand together to protect and serve our citizens and not punish those law abiding citizens, but identify those whose intent is to harm others and intervene before the violence happens.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No. He wants to send his deputies to do the dirty work and sacrifice their lives while he sits in his office, safe, protected by locked doors, armed LEO, and machine guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he live there?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What a buffoon.

Instead of wearing a vest that says SHERIFF  across the back. He needs one that says KICK ME AND I WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID.
View Quote
We really need to stop underestimating the left. These people aren't buffoons. They are letting slip how the left really feels but is afraid to say publicly so they don't scare their future victims. The last two Democrat presidential candidates had people on their campaigns that openly talked about mass murder.

We need to wake up because the left has something very evil planned for the near future. Jews in the 1930s thought it was just political rhetoric too until ten years later all of sudden it wasn't just political rhetoric anymore. People say whites are a majority that could never happen here but progressives will gleefully tell you that whites will be a minority soon and then they'll pay.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Surprising few comments on his page.  We need to step up our game.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top