User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/17/2021 10:52:24 PM EDT
What were they like?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Just the absolute worst, dude.  You couldn’t even imagine.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Narcissist personality disorder.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Jojo the one eyed crack monster
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#4]
He went to prison for murder about 25 years ago, I fear he will be paroled soon due to being under 18 when the crime was commited.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably a guy at work that no matter what you said he always did that or went there or tried it and had a better story. It seriously didn't matter what. And it was always someone else's fault.

But after a couple days I didn't talk to him anymore. He left because no one was nice to him.

That's about all I've got because if they don't seem ok I avoid so I guess I never know how bad they actually are
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]
NVM...apparently, the "worst" person I've ever known is a comparative angel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew a murderer.

He was a creepy fuck who gave off bad vibes.

He's doing 90 years so will probably die in prison.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#8]
ETA:

Double tap.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Literally a billionaire...

Insanely smart, like crazy smart.   Also  narcissistic and borderline a pathological liar. It was a small glimpse into a world where literally everyone agrees with you because of fear or greed.

I watched that person mentally break 4 different professionals who thought they could ride out the crazy train for the money. By the they quit or were fired, there was no level of money that would keep them around  

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, the one that tried to kill me in a mugging attempt, I never personally knew him, but I guess he tops the list.

Second place goes to a very creepy mother fucker I worked with many years ago, who I still to this day think could easily have been a true sociopath/serial killer.

There was just something plain wrong with that bastard, and I don't even like thinking about him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]
The person who used, manipulated, sexually abused, beat, and raped me when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#12]
My grandmother was the worst person I ever knew. I remember her following my dad around chewing on his ass while he was crying begging her to stop. She was a vile hateful person. Tried to kill herself but the shot missed her heart to bad she didn't have the guts to stick around n her mouth. She had a stroke about 15 years later and died after three days in the hospital.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I also worked for a billionaire. He killed a director(suicide) at a corporate retreat and eventually I wouldn't be in the same room as him anymore. I was fired for that. 3 months later he killed his girlfriend(suicide).
is he friends with democrats? yep. worked in congress?
You betcha.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#14]
My paternal grandfather.

He's 94 and just will not die. I'm not kidding when I say the world will be a better place the day he finally takes a dirt nap.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Multiple serial killers

Islamic Terrorist who set bombs on American soil

Child rapist/murders

Alot of really shitty people, I've known .......
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Like murderer or slave driving asshole boss?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Landon May.

Death row. Along with his dad. Separate incidents
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I also worked for a billionaire. He killed a director(suicide) at a corporate retreat and eventually I wouldn't be in the same room as him anymore. I was fired for that. 3 months later he killed his girlfriend(suicide).
is he friends with democrats? yep. worked in congress?
You betcha.
View Quote

Oooof. Is this person still alive or in prison?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Back in the early 80s I  had a summer job working for the biggest assholes I have ever met.

Pretty much every day he would cuss out one of his employees without fail.

I mean a good long ass chewing with every possible obscenity.

Everybody that worked there hated him.

This guy had, among other ventures, a crop dusting service.

One day the crop dusting portion of the business was way behind and he announced that he would take one of their airplanes and spray a couple loads.

It was a very hot summer day and the airplane he took was known to be a bit underpowered.

As soon as he taxied out every single employee quit working and walked into the office to watch him take off.

It took every last inch of the runway for him to get airborne and it was obvious that every single person watching was praying that he would crash.

But at the very last second he managed to get airborne and there was one long collective sigh and everyone went back to work.

Had to be one most disappointing things I have ever witnessed.

That dude was the biggest asshole ever.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#21]
My brother's best friend when he was a teenager put a toddler's head through a bathroom wall and is doing life without parole for it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I knew a kid through his older sister that grew up and raped and murdered his own 2 year old daughter.
View Quote
Wow. Nothing like my story.

Guess it's ok I don't even try to get to know more people

There really is some true evil out there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#23]
My former boss. He was a scioiopath   He would give me and my colleges directions that opposed each other. Just to see what would happen And laugh when we figured it out.
He was an asshole
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I had an uncle who was a no-good drunk who lived with his mother.  I hated him and was scared of him.  He never hit me or anything, because if he did, I'm pretty sure my mom would have killed him.  But he was scary to a little kid.  He died when I was about ten, and he was the first person that I ever remember being kinda glad they had died.

There were dents in the siding of my grandmother's house from where he drove home drunk and ran into it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My former boss. He was a scioiopath   He would give me and my colleges directions that opposed each other. Just to see what would happen And laugh when we figured it out.
He was an asshole
View Quote

Colleges?!  How many colleges do you own, kind sir?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:10:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Back in the early 80s I  had a summer job working for the biggest assholes I have ever met.

Pretty much every day he would cuss out one of his employees without fail.

I mean a good long ass chewing with every possible obscenity.

Everybody that worked there hated him.

This guy had, among other ventures, a crop dusting service.

One day the crop dusting portion of the business was way behind and he announced that he would take one of their airplanes and spray a couple loads.

It was a very hot summer day and the airplane he took was known to be a bit underpowered.

As soon as he taxied out every single employee quit working and walked into the office to watch him take off.

It took every last inch of the runway for him to get airborne and it was obvious that every single person watching was praying that he would crash.

But at the very last second he managed to get airborne and there was one long collective sigh and everyone went back to work.

Had to be one most disappointing things I have ever witnessed.

That dude was the biggest asshole ever.
View Quote

Would have been a shame if the airplane he was going to take was known in advance by the mechanic.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The person who used, manipulated, sexually abused, beat, and raped me when I was a kid.
View Quote

So sorry to hear that
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#30]
The guy that directed the Jason Mewes documentary called Rock Bottom.

I was one of the very many people he fucked over (including Jason), fortunately not to the extent that some were.

Compulsive liar and thief while pretending to be a solid Christian mentor and doing an amazing job at faking it. He had a huge number of people fooled.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:17:19 PM EDT
[#32]
I was good friends with this doctor. Her husband was a weird guy and I knew they had some marriage issues. She was sweet and a good doctor. He paid a childhood friend to beat her to death with a hammer while he took their kids to Connecticut.  I hope he dies slowly. Their kids are gonna need decades of help.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/08/mark-sievers-now-update-teresa/

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Narcissist personality disorder.
View Quote

+1

Yup.  I actually have known a couple.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#34]
My CEO, guy's a nutjob.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#35]
My nephew. A little wannabe gangster who blames his whole life of self induced problems on his parents divorce. Got himself shot trying to strong-arm some other shitbag who owed him money. Then finally got sent away for running over some poor kid in a cross walk while he was high on meth and in possession of a firearm.  Thankfully,  the kid is ok. Fuck my nephew. I'll never speak to him again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#36]
There is real EVIL that walks amongst us every day ! When you get that feeling , act on it without hesitation .
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#37]
My brother
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:20:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My paternal grandfather.

He's 94 and just will not die. I'm not kidding when I say the world will be a better place the day he finally takes a dirt nap.
View Quote

@kugelblitz

Do you own a pillow?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#40]
The person who says they are the most ethical and keeps saying they provide a quality service at a reasonable price while maintaining business ethics.

And they keep saying it over and over and over.

Those are the ones I watch out for.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The person who used, xxxxxxxxx.
View Quote

@Smashy

Totally unrelated to your post, but if you ever need help burying a body, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#42]
an uncle, he was a pedophile, incestuous pedophile, wife abuser, all-around asshole. He left three women and their children (daughters) in ruins for knowing him. It was satisfying to find out that the fucker blew his brains out. Being around that sick fuck always creeped me out and this was before the revelation of his sexual licentiousness.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#43]
A guy that was raping his daughters at the local cemetery.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Spent the weekend at a gun show with Tim McVeigh.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A guy that was raping his daughters at the local cemetery.
View Quote

That can be read a couple different ways...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#46]
There are two that stick out in my mind and both of them were women involved with my eldest son.

I hope they die screaming.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

@kugelblitz

Do you own a pillow?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My paternal grandfather.

@kugelblitz

Do you own a pillow?

Believe me, I've considered several scenarios.

They all end with me in prison, so...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I knew a guy that lost his job and home. His wife's sister and husband let them move in with their family to get back on their feet. Several years later, he's still unemployed and living with the in-laws. The youngest daughter of the in-laws comes to her mother in pain, saying that her uncle hurt her. Turns out he raped his 9yo niece. The older two girls were questioned and they said he'd been regularly having sex with them since they were that age. The base crime is completely horrible on it's own, but the layers of depravity and how he took advantage of that family's kindness has always resonated with me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:34:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top