Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2023 7:38:31 PM EDT
I’m looking to get a new headset for around $100. I’ve seen plenty of glowing reviews on the Xbox official wireless ones for $80ish on sale. I’ve also looked at the TB Stealth 600 but have heard pretty mixed reviews. These will be for Xbox Series X console.

What’s the experience of the hive?
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the corsair void pro wireless. I have had 3 other the years. current one has lasted quite a while. just put new ear pads on it. they are the most comfortable I have found. sound is decent.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
For PC? I just got the boy a set of HyperX  Cloud III wireless, I was able to catch them on sale $115, normally $169.

Highly rated, he loves them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Console (which one) or PC?

I used to just use a cheap wired set so that I could talk to my buddies on CoD. Then I got a lightning deal on Amazon for the Microsoft wireless ones for Xbox for $50, and I had $50 in rewards. I like them a lot, and that I can have my phone connected in case a call comes in.

Then I recently grabbed the PS Pulse headphones for the PS 5 with some reward points from Best Buy, and Im liking those as well.

Those are both in the $100 range and Im liking them both so far. Both USB-C charging, so just need 1 cable out.

I have no idea how they compare to the really high end headsets though, Ive never used or tried any of them. I cant bring myself to spend $250+ on a pair
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys for the suggestions definitely looking them all up. It’ll be for Xbox Series X. I’m definitely not a serious gamer, just hop on with friends who are spread throughout the country.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I've yet to find one that will survive me. My corsair just broke and I had that for about 6 months.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#6]
It's above your listed budget but I can't say enough good about my corsair virtuoso xt.  I've had it about 3 years and I just had to replace the ear pads and buy a cover for the headband padding because it was starting to wear and flake off.  I get 6-8 hours of wireless gaming, video/movie watching and voice chat without plugging it in, and I can get up from my desk and go almost all around the first floor of my house without losing connection.  It's definitely spendy ($180 on sale on Amazon right now) but definitely worth it.  Like others, I also got sick of replacing headsets every few months.
Top Top