Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2023 7:38:31 PM EDT
I’m looking to get a new headset for around $100. I’ve seen plenty of glowing reviews on the Xbox official wireless ones for $80ish on sale. I’ve also looked at the TB Stealth 600 but have heard pretty mixed reviews. These will be for Xbox Series X console.

What’s the experience of the hive?
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the corsair void pro wireless. I have had 3 other the years. current one has lasted quite a while. just put new ear pads on it. they are the most comfortable I have found. sound is decent.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
For PC? I just got the boy a set of HyperX  Cloud III wireless, I was able to catch them on sale $115, normally $169.

Highly rated, he loves them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Console (which one) or PC?

I used to just use a cheap wired set so that I could talk to my buddies on CoD. Then I got a lightning deal on Amazon for the Microsoft wireless ones for Xbox for $50, and I had $50 in rewards. I like them a lot, and that I can have my phone connected in case a call comes in.

Then I recently grabbed the PS Pulse headphones for the PS 5 with some reward points from Best Buy, and Im liking those as well.

Those are both in the $100 range and Im liking them both so far. Both USB-C charging, so just need 1 cable out.

I have no idea how they compare to the really high end headsets though, Ive never used or tried any of them. I cant bring myself to spend $250+ on a pair
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys for the suggestions definitely looking them all up. It’ll be for Xbox Series X. I’m definitely not a serious gamer, just hop on with friends who are spread throughout the country.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I've yet to find one that will survive me. My corsair just broke and I had that for about 6 months.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#6]
It's above your listed budget but I can't say enough good about my corsair virtuoso xt.  I've had it about 3 years and I just had to replace the ear pads and buy a cover for the headband padding because it was starting to wear and flake off.  I get 6-8 hours of wireless gaming, video/movie watching and voice chat without plugging it in, and I can get up from my desk and go almost all around the first floor of my house without losing connection.  It's definitely spendy ($180 on sale on Amazon right now) but definitely worth it.  Like others, I also got sick of replacing headsets every few months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top