Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2021 10:29:47 PM EDT

When war with China gets brought up it’s always mentioned
that they will throw hundreds of millions of bodies into the conflict without regard. Would this not accelerate their fall?

The one child policy has been a disaster for their society to the point the ccp may mandate three children per family  now.

Old men don’t fight wars. So that leaves the group you need the most to reproduce getting blown up.

War would be disastrous for China, what am I missing?
Are they betting it all on being the sole tech manufacturing
country? They seem to enjoy pissing off all their neighbors.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I think if china tried to get in a large scale war outside china the people would revolt. India mongolia russia taiwan would all step in to help crush the ccp
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Tey say generals always want to fight the last war so i wonder if they have rethought their Human Wave tactics?

It did not work out very well in Korea.

Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I hoping for a counterrevolution that ousts the evil SeeSeePee.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#4]
They have plenty.
Human wave tactics, thats how they get rid of people they dont want.

If the enemy is shooting at thousands of unarmed political prisoners criminals or other state undesirables, they arent shooting at the sodiers who are shooting at them and they put to death those they dont want.. very efficient.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I think its entirely possible.

But I wouldn't put it past them to come up with ingenious ways to prevent it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIFly9M8K80

that they will throw hundreds of millions of bodies into the conflict without regard. Would this not accelerate their fall?

The one child policy has been a disaster for their society to the point the ccp may mandate three children per family  now.

Old men don’t fight wars. So that leaves the group you need the most to reproduce getting blown up.

View Quote

China is fucked!
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#7]
They seem to be fine really. There are 1.5 billion of them as it is and 98% are the same ethnic background, they can lose a few hundred million from population decline and then offer incentives for larger families. The west is what is really hurting, we have a demographic collapse going on but it's being band-aided with mass immigration - it's anyone's guess if that is going to work out in the end. The Chinese could risk it all and begin importing Africans and Pakistanis if they really wanted to also.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#8]
They're trying to distribute some of their surplus men's marriages over time to soften the risks. Idk if it works (their population will shrink regardless) but if they can manage the young the CCP can endure. The old don't rebel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#9]
70% of their 1.4 billion are 15-65. I know its hard to believe for some young folks but 65 year olds can still drive, supply, fly, administer, cook and about a million other things that actually run militaries.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#10]

A billion people....
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Pretty much everyone in the higher echelons of the CCP is pure evil and completely committed to their evil plans.

Those lower on the totem pole? Plenty are good little minions. But many people in China are fully aware that they are under the thumb of people who are pure evil that they can't do didly squat about so they say.

Meh.

What would your day to day life be if you were a henchman for an evil person? And I don't mean like working for The Monarch. I mean, every now and then you have to murder someone in cold blood for stupid reasons. Maybe even someone you like. The pay is shit, the benefits are nonexistent, you have to pay for the bullets in the gun you are issued and the food has been partly scooped out of sewers.

Life has no meaning, no flavor to many people in China. They just while away the days with various different increasingly modern toys to distract themselves from the utter demonic insanity that is their existence.

Consider that the next time some loser says, "China's taking over the world and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Not in comparison to the west which is suffering its own demographic collapse, indeed a double collapse: decline in the white population and bringing in hostile low iq immigrants from Syria or Somalia to replace them.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think its entirely possible.

But I wouldn't put it past them to come up with ingenious ways to prevent it.
View Quote

Perhaps they aren't in Africa just for mineral resources.

Slavery....gets shit done.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hoping for a counterrevolution that ousts the evil SeeSeePee.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL. I thought that you might be talking about how they wiped themselves out with the WhoooHan-Flu.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIFly9M8K80

View Quote

They will kill all the olds with a virus so they don't get dragged  down by aging population.  I don't think they need 2 billion people for the CCP cartel members to rule the country.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:52:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't they  have an excess of men ? Seems like they could spare some ? IDK
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:33:28 AM EDT
[#18]
The video is realistic, the issue is the CCP knows this and they don't give a shit about their own population so what they do will be drastic.

There was talk of forcing a 2 child policy or even a 3 child, but that is probably to late to stop their population decline so they will have to either accept immigrants which they are doing with Asian and espeically Mongolian women now, or accept an economy with a population half of what they have now. The geographical aspects of that video do not take into account Russia and the oil and gas supply, which is the only saving grace that China has and explains why Putin and Xi have met so many times.

What most people dont realise is the CCP views themselves as literally the center of the world, and they believe that it is their blood and birth rite to control and govern the world. Outsiders are considered below them, like animals that can be trained and coerced, they have 200 year plans for growth and influence and they are extremely proud of taking China out of povertey in 50 years. They only care about domination and survival, so they have probably accepted their population decline is unavoidable at this stage and have planned accordingly.

The issue of 2022 winter Olympics will be big and the CCP has already made it very difficult for international companies to get their money and manufacturing equiptment out of China. If the EU and USA boycot the games, and it looks like it will, it will be the first shot of the looming trade war. China believes, and has stated publicially, that the western/USA finanaical system is corrupt and broken and has no longevity. They even told the bank of England that they don't understand banking. They are preparing for a trade and economic war and the CCP thinks they have the tools (like hacking) to win that war and create a global depression that they will win. They belive they can withstand a 5 to 10 year economic war/depression better than the west can, but this will only happen if Russia supports them.

All the drama with Chinese companies being listed on the NY or London stock exchange that has happend in the past 4 weeks show us that China is fearful of their companies outgrowing the CCP's influence on Chinese society. Japan has a massive fund to pay for Japanese companies to move production and manpower out of China, just yesterday it was announced over 1700 Japanese companies have used the money from the Japanese government to leave China. This is a huge problem for the CCP because the workers at these companies are now unemployed, and it is creating unrest.

The history of the Chinese has always shown they are their own worst enemey and they implode once a ruling party gets too strong or large, they have a civil war or get invaded and go backwards. The CCP knows this and is doing absolutely eveyrthing they can to avoid civil unrest or an uprising, having a shrinking population actually gives the CCP an edge as it reduces the possibily of a youth led revolution (like in the middle east).

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
70% of their 1.4 billion are 15-65. I know its hard to believe for some young folks but 65 year olds can still drive, supply, fly, administer, cook and about a million other things that actually run militaries.
View Quote

Longterm though...

Projections showed that sometime in the mid 2020's they would have reached negative pop growth, with current trends after the two-child policy.
In 2050, more than 30% of their population is over 65yo. <15yo is <10% of their population. That is simply not sustainable as your work force shrinks smaller and smaller every decade.
Increased life expectancy would have also played into it, likely matching or beating the US at ~78.5yo sometime in the next couple of years.

Luckily for them, Covid likely made a decent cut to their looming problem.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#20]
It is inevitable. That's why they are trying to expand.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They have plenty.

If the enemy is shooting at thousands of unarmed political prisoners criminals or other state undesirables, they arent shooting at the sodiers who are shooting at them and they put to death those they dont want.. very efficient.
View Quote

We can supplement that with napalm and cluster munitions
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Longterm though...

Projections showed that sometime in the mid 2020's they would have reached negative pop growth, with current trends after the two-child policy.
In 2050, more than 30% of their population is over 65yo. <15yo is <10% of their population. That is simply not sustainable as your work force shrinks smaller and smaller every decade.
Increased life expectancy would have also played into it, likely matching or beating the US at ~78.5yo sometime in the next couple of years.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Longterm though...

I get that, but holy hell, they have 1.4 billion people. I am pretty sure they are likely fine with losing a huge chunk of that and they would still have a huge population. I get that a lot of them would be old and would likely starve as a reduced working age population cant support them, but I also bet china doesn't care about starving old people.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I get that, but holy hell, they have 1.4 billion people. I am pretty sure they are likely fine with losing a huge chunk of that and they would still have a huge population. I get that a lot of them would be old and would likely starve as a reduced working age population cant support them, but I also bet china doesn't care about starving old people.
View Quote

Fair enough. Even if their pop drops to ~1bil, they are still a major player.
Just hard for them to tell the world they are THE Superpower with a straight face, if they let 20-30% of the population wither away. But we have seen that before.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fair enough. Even if their pop drops to ~1bil, they are still a major player.
Just hard for them to tell the world they are THE Superpower with a straight face, if they let 20-30% of the population wither away. But we have seen that before.
View Quote
It's not just the total population, it's the surge in average age and how age determines the use of capital and the quality of labor.   Young adults work and spend, middle age work and invest, old people rest and divest.  China has less than four working age adults for every retiree today, it will be 2.4 in 2030, 1.8 in 2040, and start to level out around 1.4 by 2050.  That's unprecedented in world history, and catastrophic.  Young Chinese already complain that responsibility for elders interferes with their ability to raise their own family, that's going to get twice as bad in about a decade, and about three times worse in 20-30 years. Enormous money will flow out of the system, and nobody who changes diapers on Grandma on Tuesday is going to invade Australia on Wednesday.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think if china tried to get in a large scale war outside china the people would revolt. India mongolia russia taiwan would all step in to help crush the ccp
View Quote

India:        Look at me.  I manufacturer now.
Russia:      Everybody is busy.  We're re-taking eastern Europe.
Taiwan:     Thank God, they're attacking someone else.
Mongolia:  Do we even have an army?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#26]
They'll just make more kids with africans. There's already half black/half chinese, it's an interesting mix.

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#27]
The thing China makes plenty of is citizens.

The lack of diversity has that benefit.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#28]
The biggest thing that scares me about PRC is that they could easily find themselves in a position where a large, attritional military conflict could be a net-positive thing for them, even if they didn’t win.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pretty much everyone in the higher echelons of the CCP is pure evil and completely committed to their evil plans.

Those lower on the totem pole? Plenty are good little minions. But many people in China are fully aware that they are under the thumb of people who are pure evil that they can't do didly squat about so they say.

Meh.

What would your day to day life be if you were a henchman for an evil person? And I don't mean like working for The Monarch. I mean, every now and then you have to murder someone in cold blood for stupid reasons. Maybe even someone you like. The pay is shit, the benefits are nonexistent, you have to pay for the bullets in the gun you are issued and the food has been partly scooped out of sewers.

Life has no meaning, no flavor to many people in China. They just while away the days with various different increasingly modern toys to distract themselves from the utter demonic insanity that is their existence.

Consider that the next time some loser says, "China's taking over the world and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
View Quote
Sounds like life in the good ol' USA.
Not for me and mine, mind you. But, just sayin'.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

India:        Look at me.  I manufacturer now.
Russia:      Everybody is busy.  We're re-taking eastern Europe.
Taiwan:     Thank God, they're attacking someone else.
Mongolia:  Do we even have an army?
View Quote

india is already skirmishing with the ccp on occasion.
russia will continue to appear not to be involved while funneling weapons and shit to mongolia and taiwan will likely be the war off of mainland china...
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I have no idea what circumstances will eventually bring on it’s collapse but I hope the entirety of the CCP gets ripped in half by mobs of their own countrymen. That would be nice and clean.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#32]
JMHO, China's real agenda in muscling up lately is the Himalayas and the massive water supply they contain.

Yeah, they can probably spare a few million casualties and come out of it better off for it.

That said, these demographic discussions always center around the replacement rate of 2.1 kids, but that only applies to a stable population, and our population hasn't been anywhere near stable in a couple centuries. That matters because the generation that's currently dying were mostly born before the population reached 3 billion people, and the generation that's having kids were mostly born after the population reached 6 billion.

If everyone reproduced at replacement rate from here on out it would take several generations before population stabilized at about 14 billion people.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The biggest thing that scares me about PRC is that they could easily find themselves in a position where a large, attritional military conflict could be a net-positive thing for them, even if they didn’t win.
View Quote

That window is basically open now. If they export that surplus of males to Africa to conduct business there it may take enough pressure off their imbalance that they don't need to resort to a protracted war as a tool for demographic rebalance.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They have plenty.

View Quote

They can't walk across the Pacific ocean.
China's navy is untested, the US Navy is not.
Not to mention the Brits and Aussies would love a piece of that fight.

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Top Top