Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2021 7:28:34 AM EDT
when some of the Vaxxes are made from the Stem Cells of a Black Woman that died of Cancer?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:32:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Source?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the stuff that keeps me coming back to Arfcom.

Like a train wreck, I just can't look away.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Man, I hope this is a troll. Although the pharma companies that make cancer treatments probably would not mind getting a delicious slice of the trillion dollar Covid pie that the government is divvying up for their loyal partners.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:58:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel like your tinfoil hat is a size too small.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#5]
That isn't the reason.  However, the spike proteins, that the vaccine produces, are known to be toxins themselves.  There is evidence they are in every organ of the body, not just your arm.  Several scientists have written articles stating their concerns about the effects of cancers and other diseases these may cause.  Some are theorizing this vaccine is actually destroying the immune system.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Could also be that people have been discouraged to get cancer screening in 2020, and then reluctant in 2021. No treatment and detection equals higher death. Just a guess.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That isn't the reason.  However, the spike proteins, that the vaccine produces, are known to be toxins themselves.  There is evidence they are in every organ of the body, not just your arm.  Several scientists have written articles stating their concerns about the effects of cancers and other diseases these may cause.  Some are theorizing this vaccine is actually destroying the immune system.
View Quote

This.

You may not know this but the immune system is constantly killing cancer cells in your body.

The injections weaken your immune system.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:56:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://noqreport.com/2021/10/17/are-covid-vaccines-giving-people-aids-immune-system-functions-are-dropping-around-5-each-week-in-those-who-were-vaccinated/

Boosters for life !
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Source?
View Quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it is at least two sizes to small.

Cancer is up because people put off going to the doctor last year. There have been a lot of routine checkups either missed entirely or replace with virtual visits. Virtual visits are great for treating some minor illnesses, but are not a replacement for an annual physical.

To all the people saying that Covid is nothing but a cold, it has done a tremendous amount of damage to normal health care, schools and of course many jobs. Kids have lost a year or more of school. Seniors have put off needed medical care. Millions of people have lost their jobs, some have learned that they like living off the government’s free money. Last but not least, we have Biden in the Oval Office.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Covid produces spiked proteins. I guess they are safe and the vaccine’s are cancerous.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Cancer is up because people put off going to the doctor last year. There have been a lot of routine checkups either missed entirely or replace with virtual visits. Virtual visits are great for treating some minor illnesses, but are not a replacement for an annual physical.

To all the people saying that Covid is nothing but a cold, it has done a tremendous amount of damage to normal health care, schools and of course many jobs. Kids have lost a year or more of school. Seniors have put off needed medical care. Millions of people have lost their jobs, some have learned that they like living off the government’s free money. Last but not least, we have Biden in the Oval Office.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wuhan virus didn’t do those damaging things you listed. Government did these things. Trump started it, FJB made it worse. Local governments, especially democrat controlled ones have done tremendous damage.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Could also be that people have been discouraged to get cancer screening in 2020, and then reluctant in 2021. No treatment and detection equals higher death. Just a guess.
View Quote

I guess it works kind of like a car. Don’t do routine maintenance and you have bigger problems.

My neighbor need knee surgery which was canceled at the last minute due to Covid. A year later and they could have done it but a year of being shut in adds weight. Too heavy, no surgery. For everyone saying just lose the weight, it is easier said than done when you are a senior and it hurts to move.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Your government did that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#16]
The American Cancer Society estimates there will be about 100,000 more cancer diagnoses and about 2,000 additional cancer deaths in the USA in 2021 compared to 2020 or 2019.

https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2019.html
https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2020.html
https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2021.html

The reason could not be more obvious:

We all know the vaccines turn people into living magnets.

We all know that magnets can cause cancer.

Connect.  The.  Dots.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wuhan virus didn’t do those damaging things you listed. Government did these things. Trump started it, FJB made it worse. Local governments, especially democrat controlled ones have done tremendous damage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that local governments and Biden have taken things to the extreme. Covid gave them the justification to shut things down. You are fooling yourself if you think that life could have gone on the same with Covid. People were going to change their daily activities because of Covid. Travel, entertainment and restaurants were going to be hit hard. Schools were going to close and childcare would be a big problem. A lot of people would stay home. You can play word games and say it is not true that Covid killed 700,000+ but the vast majority of people will disagree. Don’t believe it, over 75% of adults have received at least one shot.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#18]
75% of adults have received at least one shot...
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
when some of the Vaxxes are made from the Stem Cells of a Black Woman that died of Cancer?
View Quote

So which vaccines are you talking about?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The American Cancer Society estimates there will be about 100,000 more cancer diagnoses and about 2,000 additional cancer deaths in the USA in 2021 compared to 2020 or 2019.

https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2019.html
https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2020.html
https://www.cancer.org/research/cancer-facts-statistics/all-cancer-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2021.html

The reason could not be more obvious:

We all know the vaccines turn people into living magnets.

We all know that magnets can cause cancer.

Connect.  The.  Dots.
View Quote

We don't know how magnets work.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#22]
number of cancer cases is up for sure. It’s because
1) people not going to the doctor anymore. Can’t blame people for it trusting doctors anymore after seeing how negligent and nefarious the whole medical industry has been since March 2020

2) spike proteins in the shots are messing up the shot recipients immune system and damaging the cancer fighting cells in their bodies

Cancer treatment has been a big money maker. The companies that make cancer treatment are salivating for their turn at the trough.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:10:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Was it way down last year? If so maybe last year's cases went undiagnosed because people didn't go to the doctor.
This year more people went to the doctor so last year's cases and this year's make it look like it is way up when it's just 2 years worth combined.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I’ve seen these rumors, but does anyone have links to actual data?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I agree that local governments and Biden have taken things to the extreme. Covid gave them the justification to shut things down. You are fooling yourself if you think that life could have gone on the same with Covid. People were going to change their daily activities because of Covid. Travel, entertainment and restaurants were going to be hit hard. Schools were going to close and childcare would be a big problem. A lot of people would stay home. You can play word games and say it is not true that Covid killed 700,000+ but the vast majority of people will disagree. Don’t believe it, over 75% of adults have received at least one shot.
View Quote

Lol why do I care what most people think?

Most people are idiots.

And covid did not kill 700,000+ Americans.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not a branch covidian but cancer had been on the rise for years.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go back o GD
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've seen these rumors, but does anyone have links to actual data?
View Quote

There is no comprehensive data for any time more recent than 2018.  Anything after that is an estimate.

https://gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/#/Trends/
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm not a branch covidian but cancer had been on the rise for years.
View Quote

Counts have been generally increasing but rates have been generally decreasing for about 20 years.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Same reason there’s a big increase in percent African in the DNA testing kits.  Even if the cancer doesn’t kill you, it’s a globalist ploy to make you fail the one drop rule.

The quickest way to get rid of white males is to inject them with black woman stem cells which turns them into black women.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Most people are idiots.

View Quote

Sorry you can’t face reality.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’ve seen these rumors, but does anyone have links to actual data?
View Quote

I doubt that you will ever be able to find the data. When Covid hit and the govt insisted the hospitals shut down normal operations a lot of people couldn't get cancer biopsies done, and most cancer treatments require that the doctor know exactly what kind of cancer cells are forming the tumor(s) to select the proper treatment. Some cancer treatments are also only given at hospitals, and of course people couldn't get these treatments. so all of the statistics are going to look abnormal, high death rates and "unknown" cancer types so I don't think the cancer data for 2019, 2020, 2021 and maybe 2022 will ever be released.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure if you tried really really hard
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

And here we all thought it was to spread propaganda.

Can't let anyone have a discussion or debate on the subject, we might find out the truth.

The truth being for or against your propaganda doesn't matter.  If the truth is the OP is mistaken, you'd rather we believe it true as to look like fools.  If he is correct, better sabotage any discussion.  Either way you win!  

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
........the reason. ................. However, the spike proteins, that the vaccine produces, are ......... actually destroying the immune system.
View Quote
fixed  it for ya, via edit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:30:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Not surprising at all.
Lot of people have been avoiding doctors and hospitals.

Bet there will magically be a drop in the yearly death rate next year or the year after due to many people at/near end of life being taken a little bit prematurely by covid.
They will probably point at it and pat themselves on the back about how well the vaccines have worked, touting the decrease as "lives saved"
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:41:02 AM EDT
[#39]
lol,  you guys will latch onto anything but logic. its quite amazing really
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:06:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
number of cancer cases is up for sure. It's because
1) people not going to the doctor anymore. Can't blame people for it trusting doctors anymore after seeing how negligent and nefarious the whole medical industry has been since March 2020

2) spike proteins in the shots are messing up the shot recipients immune system and damaging the cancer fighting cells in their bodies

Cancer treatment has been a big money maker. The companies that make cancer treatment are salivating for their turn at the trough.
View Quote
For all of those who are not trusting doctors anymore, please be consistent. Don't be a hypocrite and go to the doctor or the hospital when you can't breath. Or have a heart attack. Or rupture your appendix. Make sure to do your own research, of course.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:06:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've seen these rumors, but does anyone have links to actual data?
View Quote
This is ARFcom. Actual data is rarely quoted, unless it's from questionable sources and outliers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Nah. I checked my wallet. Still got my immune system safely tucked away!
(Da fuq is this link? As if an immune system is a pie in the office breakroom that we can apply percentages to so precisely, lol!)
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:35:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cut it the hell out with that logical thinking shit!! That is now un-American !
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most people are idiots.

I believe it is you who can’t face reality

Died with does not equal died off.

Maybe one day you will take off your branch Covidian blinders, I’m not holding My breath though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This.

You may not know this but the immune system is constantly killing cancer cells in your body.

The injections weaken your immune system.
View Quote

This is the simplest, most easy to understand explanation. This is the exact reason the cowards will be on the booster bus to nowhere for the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#47]
FFS it's not rocket science. People didn't get screenings done last year so more diagnosis this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top