BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The coroner vaccine is new technology. It is a messenger RNA vaccine, first of its kind. Unlike normal vaccines, this one penetrates cell cytoplasm and modifies your DNA.

enjoy
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Good news is this style of vaccine was in widespread use before this, so we can accurately predict what will happen.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#3]
OP,

I just bought a Ruger10/22 high power machine gun assault rifle with banana clip off the internet and getting it sent anonymously to my PO box.

That is the same level of ignorance.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Call me crazy but I will pass and take my chances of 99.8% chance of survival with COVID...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#5]
My 82 year-old Mom got hers yesterday.

Will she mutate soon?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes some shit like that but it will still make you gay.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m three years removed from cell phys and biochem but thought mRNA was transcribed from a copy of DNA and then translated at the ribosome.

mRNA isn’t designed to rewrite DNA.  It’s used to produce proteins. Proteins in this case such as the spike protein found on the covid shell(?).

@steelshooter45

Uh, you do realize they give a booster?  Yes, it turns you gay, but the second shot makes you hetero again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:10:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Call me crazy but I will pass and take my chances of 99.8% chance of survival with COVID...
View Quote

I already survived it. I’ll be skipping the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#8]
just trying to repeat what a medical professional on the corona frontline told me and probably fucked it up.
View Quote

You want us to make life altering decisions based on third hand information from your husband the janitor at a local walk in clinic?

Hard pass.

20er drama queen.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m going to the Winchester for a pint while I think about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The coroner vaccine is new technology. It is a messenger RNA vaccine, first of its kind. Unlike normal vaccines, this one penetrates cell cytoplasm and modifies your DNA.

enjoy

I’m going to the Winchester for a pint while I think about it.

Don’t forget to bring your cute little blond friend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, here in Tucson, our treated and filtered sewer water is used to recharge the aquifer and the water gets recycled quite a bit.  I recall a news story a few years (maybe a decade or nearly two, now) where they were discussing the detectable and medically concerning levels of hormones in the water due to exactly that, in addition to all the women on BCP spilling it in their urine, not just flushing it in pill form.  For the few years I lived in town, we drank bottled water from other sources.

To stay on topic, I have quite a few coworkers rushing out to get their COVID vaccine.  I think I'll wait until it's an absolute requirement to board a plane or the like, before I get it.  I'll keep my DNA, my DNA, thanks.  Since I just had the friggin illness over Christmas week into New Year's, I'm probably covered for a little while.  Hopefully a long while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm three years removed from cell phys and biochem but thought mRNA was transcribed from a copy of DNA and then translated at the ribosome.

mRNA isn't designed to rewrite DNA.  It's used to produce proteins. Proteins in this case such as the spike protein found on the covid shell(?).

THEY'RE PUTTING SHIT IN THE WATER TO TURN THE FUCKIN' FROGS GAY!
It is true, if women's birth control and other contaminants get flushed into our water, that it can cause reproductive issues with amphibians. So if by "they" you mean inconsiderate girlfriends and wives that don't bother to read the label before flushing birth control down the toilet, then yes, they are putting crap in the water that can "turn" frogs gay.
So, here in Tucson, our treated and filtered sewer water is used to recharge the aquifer and the water gets recycled quite a bit.  I recall a news story a few years (maybe a decade or nearly two, now) where they were discussing the detectable and medically concerning levels of hormones in the water due to exactly that, in addition to all the women on BCP spilling it in their urine, not just flushing it in pill form.  For the few years I lived in town, we drank bottled water from other sources.

To stay on topic, I have quite a few coworkers rushing out to get their COVID vaccine.  I think I'll wait until it's an absolute requirement to board a plane or the like, before I get it.  I'll keep my DNA, my DNA, thanks.  Since I just had the friggin illness over Christmas week into New Year's, I'm probably covered for a little while.  Hopefully a long while.

We all had the virus at the same time. I agree with you, I’m not going to take the vaccine for as long as I feel like I do now about it. That sentiment is subject to change In the future however....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#12]
It doesn't modify dna.  It trucks rhibosomes into making spike proteins.

I took it.  I'm fine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It doesn't modify dna.  It trucks rhibosomes into making spike proteins.

I took it.  I'm fine.
View Quote

Come back when you're old and near death.  No doubt someone here will blame the vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Will she mutate soon?
View Quote
No but it's a safe bet that she'll be infertile for the rest of her life.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#16]
“You will all shut the fuck up, get in line, and vaccinate like good little subjects“ - Emperor Biden
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#17]
You do realize that the Covid virus contains RNA and the when it infects the cell it hijacks the cell to make its own proteins, including the spike protein, correct?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/03/11/science/how-coronavirus-hijacks-your-cells.html

Do you think that when Covid infects you it is changing your DNA?  Do you think that every time you get a cold it changes your DNA?

All the mRNA vaccines are doing is tricking your body into making the spike protein without making the other proteins necessary to build an active virus.   It is mimicking one piece of what happens when you get infected with Covid:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/hcp/mrna-vaccine-basics.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Will she mutate soon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Will she mutate soon?

Quoted:
No but it's a safe bet that she'll be infertile for the rest of her life.

That got a good chuckle.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You say that like it's a bad thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a hot nurse(s) that will be administering the tests?

Yes, with a strap on, in your ass.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top