BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
lol.  at the end of the article is a link to another looking for an rbg doppelganger

ALSO SEE: Strange Craigslist Ad Asks For Anyone Who “Resembles” Ruth Bader Ginsburg To Get In Contact Immediately
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Civics isn't taught in public school anymore, for about the last 30 years.  By keeping the populace ignorant about their own government, they can be told what their government is by whoever is in power.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pelosi knows she's on deaths door and will give Trump his wall for a centrist judge.
FFS.
How many times do people have to be told that Pelosi, like every other member of the house, has nothing to do with SCOTUS confirmations?
Civics isn't taught in public school anymore, for about the last 30 years.  By keeping the populace ignorant about their own government, they can be told what their government is by whoever is in power.
They're expected to be there, not mandated to be there.
Just like every House & Senate member.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They're expected to be there, not mandated to be there.
Just like every House & Senate member.
View Quote
The conversation you're responding to was more to do with whether or not Pelosi has any power over SCOTUS appointments since she's the House Leader.

The answer to that is yes, indirectly, of course she does.

Still not a bargaining chip, at least for me (or any reasonable conservative).

To address your thought about Justices at SOTU, it's been kinda hit or miss. Some of the Justices I most admire almost made a point of avoiding that particular show.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#6]
RBG is dead. FOX found out and announced it. They were quickly contacted by someone with great power and were told to retract it, or else.

Pelosi made Trump put off the SOTU so they would have time to prep RBGs stand in.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#7]
The silence in the media on this is deafening
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#8]
That whistleblower article is garbage unfortunately. I checked that Searchquarry website linked at the bottom and it looks like the screenshot in the article was doctored with the "Public Records Database" changed to "Death Records Database".

Credibility blown.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
RBG is dead. FOX found out and announced it. They were quickly contacted by someone with great power and were told to retract it, or else.

Pelosi made Trump put off the SOTU so they would have time to prep RBGs stand in.
View Quote
If she doesn’t show at the SOTU I expect speculation to really take off.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Again, she wasn't at the last one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#11]
My latest creation.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t care. Show me proof of life or the safe assumption is that bitch is dead.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don’t care. Show me proof of life or the safe assumption is that bitch is dead.
View Quote
Yep, and it wouldn't be so critical that we get to the bottom of it right now if someone wasn't casting proxy votes for her.

We can't allow her aides to phone in her votes; and we can't allow one of the other liberals (including Judas Roberts) to claim that they spoke to her privately & received her vote.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#14]
It would be so massively awesome if Trump demanded proof of life during the SOTU if she doesn't appear.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't normally wear a tin foil hat but this stinks. Something is up with RGB.

Where the heck is she?
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#17]
DAY 57
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't normally wear a tin foil hat but this stinks. Something is up with RGB.

Where the heck is she?
View Quote
Same here. I have to wonder if the sudden mad rush by a few states to pass crazy late term abortion bills is because RBG is either dead or on life support.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I wouldn't put it past the left to hide her 'health' until next year and then argue Trump cannot replace her in the last year of his term until after the 2020 election (as when Obama did not get to replace SCJ in his final year)....
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wouldn't put it past the left to hide her 'health' until next year and then argue Trump cannot replace her in the last year of his term until after the 2020 election (as when Obama did not get to replace SCJ in his final year)....
View Quote
I keep seeing this mentioned, but as long as the Rs control the senate, the Ds can't hold up nominations. They can bitch about it, but they can't stop the process if the Rs decide to push the matter. Mitch and Lindsey, for all of their faults, will certainly push nominations through.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
DAY 57
View Quote
Of course she (as she did last year) had another engagement planned for the evening. I understand she has already canceled whatever libtard event she was going to attend this year instead of being at the address.

SCOTUS judges should not have a choice about attending the state of the union, nor should any other elected officials! Sends a horrible message regardless of which side of the aisle you are on not to attend.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Imagine that media if Thomas hadn't been since for 2 months during the Obama Presidency.

They would have been SCREAMING for resignation.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Imagine that media if Thomas hadn't been since for 2 months during the Obama Presidency.

They would have been SCREAMING for resignation.
View Quote
Yep the Republican controlled media and the GOP are pretty quiet about it...
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I keep seeing this mentioned, but as long as the Rs control the senate, the Ds can't hold up nominations. They can bitch about it, but they can't stop the process if the Rs decide to push the matter. Mitch and Lindsey, for all of their faults, will certainly push nominations through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We keep hearing this because The Turtle is an idiot.
Instead of citing the "Biden Rule" as the reason why Garland didn't get a floor vote he should have simply said that the "Senate rules require 60 votes to bring something to the floor & Chuck The Schmuck only provided 47 votes."
Garland would have gotten his vote if Chuck was able to find at least 13 R's to vote for it right before an election...
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:22:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm really starting to believe she's in a vegetative state on life support, and people will try to keep her alive until they can guarantee her replacement is even further left than she is.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Where is she?  In hospice care.

That’s my best guess.  She’s never gonna he seen in public in her own conscious mind ever again.

She’s 85. Has a bunch of broken ribs. Cancer three times most recently as last month when they took out half a lung in the middle of winter.

Most likely the ribs broke when she fell because they are cancerous because the other cancers she has had metastasized tobher bones and lungs. So her falling is possibly because it’s in her brain also. She has been hunched over like Quasimodo for quite a while and can’t stay awake for more than a few hours at a time.

If she was at a gym in DC working out there would have been throngs if people touring it out.

Be patient. She’s almost dead. Seriously. No 85 year old survives all of this.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It is like weekend at Bernies over at the democrats side. With RBG, Bernie and Hillary. They are all old.
View Quote
Well, at least the dems are willing to provide proof that Pelosi is still breathing.

Nancy Pelosi contradicts herself, face spasms, mutters and trails off
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It is like weekend at Bernies over at the democrats side. With RBG, Bernie and Hillary. They are all old.
View Quote
Just like the last years of the Soviet Union.

Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
TMZ spotted Ginsburg on Jan 9th

I'm sure the vid has already been covered here but she sure didn't look very good in the vid at link, if that's her.
View Quote
That video is somewhat.... familiar!?!?

Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#31]
'February is the cruelest month.'
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Trump has appointed 2 of his guys to the Supreme Court, can't they keep the President informed about what's going on over at RBG's house?

They owe allegiance to the guy who gave them a life time job.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#33]
My guess is:

Link Posted: 2/2/2019 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Frankfurt testing data suggest liberal will lqap it up

Kraftwerk - The Robots (live) [HD]
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Trump has appointed 2 of his guys to the Supreme Court, can't they keep the President informed about what's going on over at RBG's house?

They owe allegiance to the guy who gave them a life time job.
View Quote
They don't owe him shit.
It's one of the perks of a lifetime appointment.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Same here. I have to wonder if the sudden mad rush by a few states to pass crazy late term abortion bills is because RBG is either dead or on life support.
View Quote
Moloch requires more infant sacrifice to keep her filthy soul alive?
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They don't owe him shit.
It's one of the perks of a lifetime appointment.
View Quote
They owe the country though - it is their duty to ensure that nobody is casting a fraudulent vote in RBG's name & it is their duty to inform if RBG is incapable of performing her duties (whether she is dead, on life support, in a hospice, or whatever).

It would be just like Judas Roberts to make sure that none of them expose the coverup though...
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I think they're keeping her on ice for a while.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well, at least the dems are willing to provide proof that Pelosi is still breathing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro950TZkdcI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro950TZkdcI
Damn. She’s got the Hilary face twitch foin on
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#40]
How many months can she remain out of sight before people demand to know where she is ?
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To help protect Roe v. Wade  from being overturned by the SC when Trump gets his 3rd Justice pick. The more commonplace it is for extreme late term abortion, the less likely it will be for Roe v. Wade to be overturned.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:46:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
'February is the cruelest month.'
View Quote
By birthday month. I wouldn’t mind a present from the notorious RBG.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#43]
She's at the Taxidermist. We'll never see that bitch alive again.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just being dead is no excuse for not voting.

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is voting.
Just being dead is no excuse for not voting.

TC
Just like any good Democrat.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:00:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How many months can she remain out of sight before people demand to know where she is ?
View Quote
Most do not even know she is ill.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:03:18 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm dead serious, what precedent is here? RBG could be in a coma/on life support, with an aide voting. How would we know? If it were found out, the dems would just say she just went on it, and if she makes it out she'll cover for them.

This is a serious issue. Can she stay out of the public for months/years with no consequence?
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:13:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Dead.
The ultimate left.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dead.
The ultimate left.
View Quote
So, she will be voting in 2020.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:24:14 AM EDT
[#49]
She must show herself.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:32:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The Q thread believes RGB was tried, convicted and executed in a military tribunal at GTMO for not voting in their favor all her life.
View Quote
No it doesn't.

We believe she is already dead, or at least in a vegetative state/life support, and they are doing all they can to keep this fact hidden from the public and prolonged as long as possible.
Page / 5
Top Top