Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a 0% chance that picture is legit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Pelosi knows she’s on deaths door and will give Trump his wall for a centrist judge.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pelosi knows she’s on deaths door and will give Trump his wall for a centrist judge.
View Quote
FFS.
How many times do people have to be told that Pelosi, like every other member of the house, has nothing to do with SCOTUS confirmations?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Correct, if the other side has balls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The D can’t stop the process as they are the minority + don’t chair the committee, no?...
Correct, if the other side has balls.
You mean like changing senate rule to require simple majority for scotus appointments instead of 60?  Those kind of balls?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FFS.
How many times do people have to be told that Pelosi, like every other member of the house, has nothing to do with SCOTUS confirmations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS.
But isn't she a member of the House of Lords?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She's on life support somewhere.
View Quote
I am beginning to think this is true.  She is not dead yet but totally a veggie.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There's a 0% chance that picture is legit.
View Quote
Skeptic!! Look closely....I think I see a demon in the background ????
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:13:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You mean like changing senate rule to require simple majority for scotus appointments instead of 60?  Those kind of balls?
View Quote
Ironically, it was Pedophile Harry Reid that changed that rule.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Except that the blurry face could be anyone
Not so much as oxygen on the face
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What am I looking at here?...
Leaked photo of nurses huddling around RBG dying from pneumonia.
Except that the blurry face could be anyone
Not so much as oxygen on the face
Whoever is in that picture, the way the mouth is held leads me to believe that person is in the process of dying.  Unfortunately have seen that same mouth a few times before.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 12:51:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Does anyone wake up hoping to see the headlines?
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 12:55:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I friggin check hourly.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:05:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I heard she's going to handle the opening kickoff return on Sunday, and Ruth Don't Fair Catch!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Weekend at Ruth’s.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes, could I please speak with RBG please? Hello? Hello?

Link Posted: 1/30/2019 4:01:10 AM EDT
[#18]
As much as I would like it to be true, I’m not buying that story and I’m definitely not buying that photo. It is so blurry and of such poor quality that the person in it could be anyone. I don’t even know how or where you would get a smartphone with a camera that takes photos that terrible.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 4:03:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
My guess.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 4:35:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Surely she will attend the state of the union! Oh, canceled. When has it been rescheduled for?
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Then fuck a wall. Trump got my vote for scotus nominations.

If he fucks that up, I’ll put my nevertrump britches on.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Science has made great strides keeping the spark of life stoked

https://i.imgur.com/oT3UbwB.jpg
View Quote
Shame it’s not Halloween. The triggering would be epic!

TC
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#24]
TMZ spotted Ginsburg on Jan 9th

I'm sure the vid has already been covered here but she sure didn't look very good in the vid at link, if that's her.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Every day man. Every day
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#26]
She dead yet?
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do you believe this or do you simply want to believe this?

Either way, you should research why personal credibility is important...or I could simply refer you to my six year old. He understands it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you aren't physically there, vote dont count.
Do you believe this or do you simply want to believe this?

Either way, you should research why personal credibility is important...or I could simply refer you to my six year old. He understands it.
Remember when the left said that BK couldn't vote on anything if he wasn't present for oral arguments?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Either way, she shouldn't be proxying her vote, she should be there in person to make it count.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Scalia passed on Feb 13, 2016. And Obabas appointee was put on hold till the election.
So whats the time frame for aunt ginny to pass before the dems put a hold hearings?
View Quote
Garland was "put on hold" because Schumer couldn't provide a simple majority, let alone the 60 votes necessary to bring him to the floor for a vote.
Anything else is just nonsense spewed from the left.

Fortunately we only need a simple majority from now on thanks to The Turtle invoking the "Reid Rule" for SCOTUS appointments.

When D's control the Senate a R president will never get an appointment through - he'll have to appoint the person they tell him to or it will remain vacant until he's out of office.
That's the same way the R's should play it if a D president takes the WH too - but they won't & that's why we lose so much.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I may be wrong but I thought Obama appointed one of his judges in the 4th year of his first term and that it was customary for a president to not make a SC nomination during the last year they were eligible for the presidency, and that was the reason Obama was blocked from doing so in 2016? Nvm, it was 2010
View Quote
That's the "Biden Rule" - which is nothing actually binding - they just rubbed his face in it when they started crying about Garland.

0bama wasn't "blocked" from anything, Schumer failed to provide the necessary votes.
Elections have consequences...
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#30]
The Q thread believes RGB was tried, convicted and executed in a military tribunal at GTMO for not voting in their favor all her life.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#31]
If she doesn't show up for SOTU, Trump should just declare her dead & appoint a replacement - if the D's want to challenge it they can get her to make a public appearance...
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Jesus. Remember how they were showing off her vitality last year with the ludicrous "workout" descriptions?

I am very confident that if she was showing any signs of health--at all--and was really working from home the way they claim, they would prove it. In a still photograph, at least.

I am curious as to how her spin doctors will handle the SotU event next week.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Jesus. Remember how they were showing off her vitality last year with the ludicrous "workout" descriptions?

I am very confident that if she was showing any signs of health--at all--and was really working from home the way they claim, they would prove it. In a still photograph, at least.

I am curious as to how her spin doctors will handle the SotU event next week.
View Quote
I totally agree. I mentioned this in the thread with the poll, but I just hope there is someone close to the situation who would blow the whistle if she ends up being incapacitated.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#34]
It is like weekend at Bernies over at the democrats side. With RBG, Bernie and Hillary. They are all old.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#35]
If the Paparazzi can get photos of celebrities at their gated homes and  at almost any location in the world. How come no one can get a photo of RBG through a window of her house or anywhere?
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If she doesn't show up for SOTU, Trump should just declare her dead & appoint a replacement - if the D's want to challenge it they can get her to make a public appearance...
View Quote
It's weird to me that most of GD doesn't know this, but Justices often skip State of the Union addresses.

Scalia never went. RBG didn't go to Trump's last one...neither did Alito or Thomas.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Just yank every extension cord you come across out of the socket.

Sooner or later she will turn up.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What am I looking at here?...
She don't look happy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rules really aren't a thing anymore.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
TMZ spotted Ginsburg on Jan 9th

I'm sure the vid has already been covered here but she sure didn't look very good in the vid at link, if that's her.
View Quote
You know they had her fired up on all kinds of juice. Something for pain. Something for euphoria. Something to give her some energy. Something to make her really, really numb all over.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It is like weekend at Bernies over at the democrats side. With RBG, Bernie and Hillary. They are all old.
View Quote
It's disturbing and comical at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#42]
You can bet that an empty seat at the SOTU played into pelosi's decision to cancel.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Supposedly in NYC.  My guess is she's in Hillary's batcave, since it has medical facilities including those specialized blood transfusion systems set up to draw blood out of infants.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Supposedly in NYC.  My guess is she's in Hillary's batcave, since it has medical facilities including those specialized blood transfusion systems set up to draw blood out of infants.
View Quote
Lol that infant blood is really good stuff. Just look at how badass those old girls are.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol that infant blood is really good stuff. Just look at how badass those old girls are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you know that's good stuff. One moment she was a comatose slab of beef being thrown into a van, about an hour later she's downstairs hugging little girls on the sidewalk of passersby.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#48]
If i ever get to the point of non living that she has reached, promise me one of you will put a bullet in my head.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
FFS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pelosi knows she's on deaths door and will give Trump his wall for a centrist judge.
FFS.
Civics isn't taught in public school anymore, for about the last 30 years.  By keeping the populace ignorant about their own government, they can be told what their government is by whoever is in power.
Page / 5
Top Top