Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 12:19:09 PM EDT
for their family's "safety from terrorists", you know we have passed the point.  

I'd like to see Vegas odds on such a prediction of this happening within a certain amount of time.   Not if, but when.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
In on 1...................
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Could you guys not just weld the gates shut from your side, and simply stop listening to them?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
for their family's "safety from terrorists", you know we have passed the point.  

I'd like to see Vegas odds on such a prediction of this happening within a certain amount of time.   Not if, but when.
View Quote

Makes things easier when a group is huddled all together.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The message is loud and clear.  The dc insiders are telling us its them against us.  Literally declaring war on us!  We did not ask for or want this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could you guys not just weld the gates shut from your side, and simply stop listening to them?
View Quote

Fences work both directions
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
That’s a pretty interesting angle I haven’t really thought about. Could this all be be they’re about to FO?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#7]
All this political weirdness has me pretty surprised as to where many of our congresspeople live.

My local rep lives in a very nice, very exclusive, very small, very gated community with private security. From what I have seen, many seem to live in the middle of lower upper class neighborhoods, some in urban cores.

The lack of personal security is a bit of a surprise but I bet that is all about to change.

Funfact: Back in the late 90s/early 2000s our local rep's son crashed on my couch a few times. He was part of my social circle and partied at my house on numerous occasions. Nice guy, a little weird but....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#9]
It's all subjective reality now. Been that way since the 70s angry lesbian revolution. But deeply embedded in today's world. Permeating it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Turn it into a nice little detention re-education camp.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#11]
The Fourth Reich is established by Xiden and his puppet masters!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I like your thinking
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is Prince Prospero joining them?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Festung Bezirk Columbia.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#15]
then its time to blow the bridges ! and fortify the walls they built in the green zone !!!!!!!!111

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Wouldn't they head up to WVa?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#17]
So when do the fifty states each select one boy and one girl to enter a battle royale for more federal highway funds for the subsequent year?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All this political weirdness has me pretty surprised as to where many of our congresspeople live.

My local rep lives in a very nice, very exclusive, very small, very gated community with private security. From what I have seen, many seem to live in the middle of lower upper class neighborhoods, some in urban cores.

The lack of personal security is a bit of a surprise but I bet that is all about to change.

Funfact: Back in the late 90s/early 2000s our local rep's son crashed on my couch a few times. He was part of my social circle and partied at my house on numerous occasions. Nice guy, a little weird but....
View Quote
In college in the 90s I once saw Senator Wellstone and his wife walking across campus by themselves.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Now we've got them right where we want them!

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Congressmen are not required to live in the district they represent, they only have top maintain a residence within the state. They can have a poverty house back home but live in luxury in DC.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Congressmen are not required to live in the district they represent, they only have top maintain a residence within the state. They can have a poverty house back home but live in luxury in DC.

Kharn
View Quote

Old Steny has a NICE place by me.
I always stand on a seat and piss off his side of the boat when crabbing in front of it.

And flip him off when I see him on the road. ( He has a driver)

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Given the efficiency of our government this would take a great deal of time.

Just to get the building permits, environmental impact studies, and contracts done would take them years and years.  

You give politicians too much credit. They don't really control the bureaucracy that well, it's too big and too cumbersome. They can nudge it in certain directions, but it's like trying to steer the Titanic due to its size.  They'd have to have hundreds of committee meetings, reports, buy-ins from various agencies and on and on.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope they have room for all the leftist media pundits in with them...for their safety too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

ah hell no

fuk that shit we are full

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#25]
DC has its very own Chaz/Chop zone! Cool!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Given the efficiency of our government this would take a great deal of time.

Just to get the building permits, environmental impact studies, and contracts done would take them years and years.  

You give politicians too much credit. They don't really control the bureaucracy that well, it's too big and too cumbersome. They can nudge it in certain directions, but it's like trying to steer the Titanic due to its size.  They'd have to have hundreds of committee meetings, reports, buy-ins from various agencies and on and on.  

View Quote
Pfft.  The left doesn't have to follow the normal rules.  

It would be declared a "national emergency/time of war" to "justify" anything they want.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I always stand on a seat and piss off his side of the boat when crabbing in front of it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Gerrymandered Maryland gives zero fucks about the people.

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to hit you with a golf ball yet.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

ah hell no

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah hell no

A think that is in reference to their bunker at the Greennbrier

In which case just don’t let them out once they go in.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

A think that is in reference to their bunker at the Greennbrier

In which case just don't let them out once they go in.
View Quote
Like the Dirty Dozen?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In college in the 90s I once saw Senator Wellstone and his wife walking across campus by themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes gravity is your friend, and sometimes it is not.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Be a shame if there was some rouge fighter pilot out there somewhere after the way they have treated the military.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top