Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#1]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#2]
To reply to OP - I would politely decline until it's not possible to decline politely at which point I would decline impolitely
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:12:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What would I do? Talk to my kids Pediatrician to get their advice.  Try to find more information from reputable sources to make an informed decision. Not listen to all the anti-vaccine people who are convinced vaccines cause autism. Not turn to people for advice who think it's a global conspiracy against Trump supporters.  Look at whether my Insurance company is covering the vaccination. No way an insurance company is willingly paying for something that is not necessary.

ETA: Ask my primary care physician if his kids in the same age group had been vaccinated. I know my doctors two young teen children both got the Pfizer COVID vaccination as soon as it was approved for their age group.
View Quote

My kids are healthy and physically fit, they got no conditions, the "vaccine" was tested for 30 days on 4000 kids that's it! I don't see the "Emergency" here. Do you know the definition of Emergency? "a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action." "An emergency is a situation that poses an immediate risk to health, life, property, or environment. " My kids are not in "imminent" danger.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#5]
keep your kid out of public school then.

in related news its also illegal to infect yourself with AIDs and then run around smearing your AIDs blood on random people too
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#7]
The day someone tries to jab my kid against my wishes is the day I start shooting
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I would minecraft them.

My kids have never seen the inside of a government school.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What would I do? Talk to my kids Pediatrician to get their advice.  Try to find more information from reputable sources to make an informed decision. Not listen to all the anti-vaccine people who are convinced vaccines cause autism. Not turn to people for advice who think it's a global conspiracy against Trump supporters.  Look at whether my Insurance company is covering the vaccination. No way an insurance company is willingly paying for something that is not necessary.

ETA: Ask my primary care physician if his kids in the same age group had been vaccinated. I know my doctors two young teen children both got the Pfizer COVID vaccination as soon as it was approved for their age group.
View Quote

As for Autism, some people are completely convinced that vaccines cause Autism. Doctors are completely convinced that they don't cause Autism because other kids don't seem to get it. Personally, I have studied up on it and there is NO convincing evidence to either side. We simply don't know enough about the human body yet.

As for Paying for something, the Insurance company is NOT going to pay for the shot. You have already paid for it thru your tax dollars. But you can bet your bottom dollar that if something goes wrong, the Insurance company will do everything in it's power to Not pay for any of the problems that it causes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#10]
My response would likely violate CoC
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#12]
And we are off.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#13]
So, now that I can give the best answer since I have "first hand " experience...I just came out from a COVID struggle.  My Father-in-law and I, had to go to the hospital with double pneumonia caused by Covid-19. Won't lie to you was bad, I had to put on an oxygen mask. Did 12 days in the hospital but we are fine now on the long road to recovery. My 13 years old daughter also got it with us but there was a different story. She crushed Covid-19 in 2-3 days, had her usual loss of smell and taste on the first day, on the second she complained of some headache and then on the third she was fine! Simply amazing! Kids are something else I tell ya. So why would I vaccinate a kid that smashes Covid-19 in 3 days? I would never do that!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What would you do if someone wants to jab your kid with an experimental shot?
View Quote

Go hunting.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I already homeschool but would fight until my bullet riddled corpse was face down in the dirt before I would ever let the demons, who think we and our children are their property to do with as they want, touch my children.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I see I came to the right place.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#17]
It will be stopped by the court before it has any chance of being implemented.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you understand statistics and probability?

I do, and wouldn't advocate for my kids who don't have comorbidities to get the vax, based on analytics.

Physicians get paid, and like getting paid.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top