Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2024 10:01:35 PM EDT
Just a mutt, or a special kind of mutt? Maybe the ultimate cowboy corgi? He is 3/8 blue heeler, 3/8 corgi, 1/8 border collie, and 1/8 Australian Shephard. The litter was an accident. Mom is 3/4 heeler and 1/4 border collie, and the dad is 3/4 corgi and 1/4 Aussie. I'm going to take a look at one tomorrow, I think my little mutt may need a playmate. Sorry, I can't post pics, that's above my paygrade. My little mutt found me when she was running down a highway a few months back. Everyone's best guess is that she is mostly, if not 100%, Brussels Griffon(that may not be spelled right). Her name is Spaz, and she is named that for a reason. I think she was originally a little tiny Tasmanian devil, LOL.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Get it and call it your new best friend !
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:58:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: flcracker] [#2]
You're getting a little buddy for Spaz?

There's only one name to go with:

Zoid.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, he was a cute little guy but not a good fit for Spaz. She would have put him in the loony bin before too long, he was a little too timid for her. She needs another dog that will play with her. She has played with other dogs before, so she will play without being mean. Too bad, I had already decided to name him Cowboy. There was another lady that wanted him if I didn't take him, so he is going to a good home.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Kevin
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, the lady decided not to take the pup. I'm not worried about him, he will find a good home, and the people that have him are good people.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Rex
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top