Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2021 6:43:19 PM EDT
CDC now says a 2 layer mask is needed.  Because of course the mask mandates can’t be questioned.

Maybe the problem is the masks are psychological tripe for a gullible population.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
One is none. Two is one.  Three will be the magic number.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
87% of people will still wear it below their nose

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Aren't most of them two layers all ready?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
No - most of the cheap disposable ones are three ply...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we are good then.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:06:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So do you need two masks, aka six layers?

Meanwhile neither fit right and serve no purpose.

The problem is ill fitting masks which provide a false sense of security as if they’re a magic anti COVID talisman giving the wearer +10 immunity.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#8]
This model should would best for the people that buy into the masks don't work silliness but want to comply anyway.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

100% of me won't wear it at all regardless of what some fear mongering propagandist twat says.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The problem is ill fitting masks which provide a false sense of security as if they're a magic anti COVID talisman giving the wearer +10 immunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is ill fitting masks which provide a false sense of security as if they're a magic anti COVID talisman giving the wearer +10 immunity.
I agree.
I don't wear the damn things unless I want to get into the grocery store - then I take the damn things off before I even get out the door!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#11]
To be fair, whether masks work or not is difficult to measure given the way people 'wear' them, and what type.

Out of 100 people,

20 wear bandanas open at the bottom << completely useless
30 wear open mesh fabric neck gaiters << worse than useless
30 wear masks hanging away from their face or below the nose << completely useless
10 wear random fabric masks worn somewhat correctly << might be somewhat effective
5 wear N95s incorrectly << completely useless
5 wear N95's correctly << probably quite effective

So even a population that follows the rule on 'masking up' only a small percentage are actually doing it in a way that would show a benefit anyway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The free cloth "mark of government tyranny" from work are 3 ply.  I expertly cut two plys out and they are much more comfortable.   2 masks will be no problem.  

Just cut a large hole on the inside mask and 2 plys out of the outside mask and all doomers will feel safe around you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

because theyre retarded and fog my glasses

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
To be fair, whether masks work or not is difficult to measure given the way people 'wear' them, and what type.

Out of 100 people,

20 wear bandanas open at the bottom << completely useless
30 wear open mesh fabric neck gaiters << worse than useless
30 wear masks hanging away from their face or below the nose << completely useless
10 wear random fabric masks worn somewhat correctly << might be somewhat effective
5 wear N95s incorrectly << completely useless
5 wear N95's correctly << probably quite effective

So even a population that follows the rule on 'masking up' only a small percentage are actually doing it in a way that would show a benefit anyway.
View Quote

If you aren't coughing or sneezing, they're all worthless
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Some of y'all pick strange hills to die on.  You don't get all Patrick Henry about laws making you drive on a certain side of the road, wear clothes in public, and pretty much honor the No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service sign, but if Orange Jesus tells you that masks are bad, well, fuck what all those infectious disease experts and medical doctors say.  

Get over it.  Your face ain't that pretty and Jefferson and Madison would have quaranteed you whole town.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Some of y'all pick strange hills to die on.  You don't get all Patrick Henry about laws making you drive on a certain side of the road, wear clothes in public, and pretty much honor the No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service sign, but if Orange Jesus tells you that masks are bad, well, fuck what all those infectious disease experts and medical doctors say.  

Get over it.  Your face ain't that pretty and Jefferson and Madison would have quaranteed you whole town.
View Quote

You reek of hand sanitizer and fear.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I quarantee you that breathing is more important that which side of the road I drive on!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#18]
The obvious answer is to wear enough masks that you can’t breath.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wear them when I go into a small business so they won't get fined... other than that, suns out tongues out
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This model should would best for the people that buy into the masks don't work silliness but want to comply anyway.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/58/a5/9758a5a35df0cf9cf9b3d44832c529fa.jpg

View Quote

That's just wrong, there was no need to bring aoc into this.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I think 87 layer masks will stop the china virus.  Or maybe something like this:

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The obvious answer is to wear enough masks that you can't breath.
View Quote
and then when you die from breathing issues it will be blamed on the rice rabies

I will stick with my useless but semi comfortable bandana that my company has approved of as proper PPE

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Reduce oxygen intake even more for increased health
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You reek of hand sanitizer and fear.
View Quote

ha ha, great line!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
CDC now says a 2 layer mask is needed.  Because of course the mask mandates can’t be questioned.

Maybe the problem is the masks are psychological tripe for a gullible population.
View Quote

Somewhere, someone has got to be reciting the definition of insanity.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#27]
lolololololololololololol...

...fuck off cdc & maskers
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Jackasses, lol...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Making a comparison about wearing clothes in public= mask wearing shows the idiocracy that can be created by a government to blind masses of people of any semblance of common sense.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:52:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Have those at risk of dying take 100% of the needed precautions to protect themselves.

Everyone else lives normally.   No flu restrictions.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
CDC now says a 2 layer mask is needed.  Because of course the mask mandates can't be questioned.

View Quote
If the CDC said a dildo up the ass was needed to prevent the COVID spread, the Karens and sheep would gladly accept it and comply.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top