Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Police find bodies they believe are daughters of Christopher and Shanann Watts
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck that guy, if he's guilty.

Someone would have happily loved those children.

To answer the OP, because Narcissistic Sociopaths are narcissistically sociopathic.
View Quote
This nails it.

If he didn't do it, what does he have on Hillary?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sickening and infuriating. Hopefully he dies in pain.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Beautiful family
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
What in the fuck. Seems like there would be at least some indicators that would allow his wife and coworkers to realize that he was absolutely insane
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If we could understand it, we could stop it.

View Quote
there is no understanding of evil. when you go looking for answers often you will find none. one of the big problems with society is folks dont believe in evil. who knows what this guys motivation was, and does it matter? is like the vegas shooter. everyone wants to find the conspiracy behind the act. where there was nothing more than an evil person acting on his impulses.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
We should find out what the motive is soon. From what I read everything was fine when she left for a business trip in AZ. He stayed home and was watching the two girls. She got home around 1am in the morning. A neighbors security camera showed him backing his truck in the garage and loading some plastic bags in the back around 5am (most likely the bodies). They has to be a motive for this, something set this guy off.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I just can't imagine hurting kids.

If this animal admits to doing it, he should be unceremoniously shot between the eyes and dumped in a ditch.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm disgusted this monster lived remotely near me.
The killer for me is the video of his daughter in the bask seat calling her daddy a " Hero ".

I'm a husband and a father and am sickened by this.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Should't have watched the video of the child, so incredibly sad.  The betrayal she had to have felt...

Looks like he fell on hard times, blamed his family, found someone new to have an affair with, and then the wife got pregnant again complicating his escape.  And for some reason he thought his best option at that point was to kill them.

Selfish jackass.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You really have to wonder how much that stat has to do with the fact that by August, most kids have been home all day, every day for three months.

It can throw a lot of additional stress into the mix.

Just an observation but the timing is interesting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently August is kill your family month

“It was important to make the research about male family annihilators available this month, says Wilson, as men are most likely to commit these acts during August, with 20 percent of cases occurring within this period.”
You really have to wonder how much that stat has to do with the fact that by August, most kids have been home all day, every day for three months.

When my kids stress me out, I threaten to shut off the Internet router.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve got three kids.  Number four on the way.  My wife gets sick every pregnancy so first three months it’s 95% my game.  Take care of family and not lose job, it sucks.  Still I could never imagine killing her or my kids.  Utterly evil shit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Hell awaits his arrival, hope it is soon.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If this animal admits to doing it, he should be unceremoniously shot between the eyes and dumped in a ditch.
View Quote
He might have been so pissed off at his wife that he killed the children in front of her before killing her.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#18]
What a beautiful woman and children.

It’s just so unbelievable that people couldn’t see what a monster the pos dad was .
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#19]
RAW: Chris Watts first court appearance after allegedly killing pregnant wife and daughters
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He might have been so pissed off at his wife that he killed the children in front of her before killing her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

That animal needs to be put down.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#21]
The third child is not his. He found this out while she was on the business trip. The lack of remorse after the heat of the moment wears off. He feels like he she deserved it. The children though, maybe just an evil fuck.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Americans pretend to be offended by the behavior described in the OP yet the majority of you will still send your children to the public schools/government indoctrination camps that create atheist ghouls, killers, sexual deviants, etc.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Americans pretend to be offended by the behavior described in the OP yet the majority of you will still send your children to the public schools/government indoctrination camps that create atheist ghouls, killers, sexual deviants, etc.
View Quote
I don't think public schools turned him into a child murderer.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The third child is not his. He found this out while she was on the business trip. The lack of remorse after the heat of the moment wears off. He feels like he she deserved it. The children though, maybe just an evil fuck.
View Quote
Was their a DNA test done or did she tell him?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I don’t have all the info but off the top of my head I would say that after she found this new high-paying job she decided to ditch him.  I doubt it was a simple as cheating.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That sort of evil has a source.  Don't blame it on mental illness though I am sure his lawyer will claim bipolar disorder.  
There is a heaven and a hell.  There is God and there damn sure is a Satan.  We know who was running that man's mind.
View Quote
So, Satan made him kill the family? Why didn't God protect them?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Even if she cheated and the kids weren’t his. Those little girls he’s raised from birth only knew him as dad. DNA test doesn’t change a thing if you’ve raised them their entire lives..
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's just fucked. If you hate your family so much then just do everyone a favor and leave. Why the hell would you kill your kids?
View Quote
Completely beyond my comprehension. I would gladly die to protect my son. Those type of people just aren't quite human.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#29]
The woman in black (right hand side of the screen) at the 19:00 minute mark looked like she was contemplating how to bash his head in and rip his throat out.

It's times like this where our "legal system" is not just woefully inadequate, but directly roadblocks swift, natural justice from taking place.

I've said it before in situations such as this and I'll say it again....

Hand the perp over to the surviving family of the victims.  They reserve the right to do with him as they see fit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Screw that guy...... anyone who could do that to their family should be dealt with swiftly
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently August is kill your family month

“It was important to make the research about male family annihilators available this month, says Wilson, as men are most likely to commit these acts during August, with 20 percent of cases occurring within this period.”

Well you're a presumably normal person.
Take someone that's fucked in the head and give them three months of cabin fever and it just might be all it takes.

Regardless, it's about as evil as it gets.

Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Completely beyond my comprehension. I would gladly die to protect my son. Those type of people just aren't quite human.
View Quote
Yeah, my mind can't make sense of this. I've seen all kinds of fucked up shit as a cop, but I could never wrap my mind around hurting children. I would lay down willingly for my daughter. I'd like two minutes with this mother fucker. The first minute would just be me taking off my watch and emptying my pockets.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"In a heartbreaking video, Bella is seen sitting in the back of a car singing a song praising her father. 'My daddy is a hero, he helps me grow up strong,' she trills. 'He reads my books, he ties me shoes, you're a hero, through and through. My daddy, daddy, I love you.'"

View Quote
That poor girl probably thought her daddy was the one to always protect her. Not the one she needed protecting from.

I wish I didn’t watch that video.  I hope that POS gets the chair and they forget to wet the sponge.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Since they are from my area, Im going to say...

Gen X?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
LMAO

There we go.

Case closed.

Facepalm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sort of evil has a source.  Don't blame it on mental illness though I am sure his lawyer will claim bipolar disorder.  There is a heaven and a hell.  There is God and there damn sure is a Satan.  We know who was running that man's mind.
LMAO

There we go.

Case closed.

Facepalm.
Probably was playin with one of them ouija boards.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#36]
The couple had previously faced financial difficulties, and were due in court next week to face a lawsuit from their homeowners' association, which was suing them for $1,500.

They filed for bankruptcy in 2015 to escape crushing credit card debts and focus on paying off their mortgage.

Watts had gotten a job six months earlier as an operator for Anadarko, and paystubs indicate his annual salary was about $61,500.

Shanann was working in a call center at a children's hospital at the time, earning about $18 an hour — more for evenings, weekends or extra shifts she sometimes worked.

The couple had a combined income of $90,000 in 2014. But they also had tens of thousands of dollars in credit card debt, along with some student loans and medical bills — for a total of $70,000 in unsecured claims on top of a sizable mortgage.

They said in the filing that their nearly $3,000 mortgage and $600 in monthly car payments formed the bulk of their $4,900 in monthly expenses.

Watts was employed at Anadarko until word of his arrest on Wednesday, the company told DailyMail.com.

Shanann appeared highly engaged with her work marketing supplements, boasting on social media of work trips to New Orleans, Toronto, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, Puerto Vallarta in Mexico, Las Vegas and San Diego.

Authorities are being extraordinarily tight-lipped about their investigation and are refusing to say how they think Shanann died or the motive of the killer.

They would not indicate on Thursday when they think the mother was killed, or if they believe the children were still alive when she returned on Monday from her business trip.

Nor did investigators reveal what prompted Watts to make his apparent confession.

He did lead police to Shanann's body, police said, adding on Thursday that they also believe they known the location of the two girls' bodies.

The Weld County District Attorney asked a judge to seal the arrest affidavit and was granted his request.

On Thursday, the DA said he hoped to share more details on Monday when he planned to lodge formal charges against Christopher.

Shanann's family, in the meantime, have been left outraged by the investigation. They say police 'dragged their heels' in taking Christopher into custody.

'The cops drug their feet. He was the only one with them and backed his truck into the garage,' Shanann's brother Frankie Rzucek fumed on social media on Thursday

'Doesn't take a genius to know who was suspect. My blood is boiling.'

On Thursday, Shanann's family issued a statement sharing their grief.

'The family are deeply saddened over the inhumane murders of their beloved daughter and sister Shanann, her unborn child and her beautiful daughters Bella Marie and Celeste Cathryn.

'Please allow the family, and those close, to mourn their passing in private.'

A fundraiser to help support Shanann's family in paying funeral and other expenses raised nearly $30,000 in just two days.

On Wednesday, police were seen searching the family's home at the same time. They towed away Watts' truck and were seen putting other evidence into bags.

Link
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So, Satan made him kill the family? Why didn't God protect them?
View Quote
Because of free will.  You can choose to listen to the good, or the evil voices within your mind.  He chose the evil ones.  I imagine he found out about her cheating on him or that she was gonna leave him, and he went with the 'kill your family and stuff their bodies in an oil tank' option rather than one of the decent ones.

Some people might disagree and blame nature vs nuture or mental illness, but pure unadulterated evil DOES EXIST in this world and one of the worst mistakes we can make is to pretend it doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Drag the POS to the middle of the salt flats behind a pickup truck and leave the scavengers pick at his remains
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That sort of evil has a source.  Don't blame it on mental illness though I am sure his lawyer will claim bipolar disorder.  There is a heaven and a hell.  There is God and there damn sure is a Satan.  We know who was running that man's mind.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pregnant. Guy was cheating.  Possible financial trouble.  A lot of parallels to Scott Peterson.

Oh yeah, scroll down and watch the video where she surprises him with the pregnancy test.  He definitely did not want another kid.  Notice the "wow" followed by cringe at the end

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6071925/Chilling-family-videos-emerge-murdered-Colorado-woman-praising-wonderful-husband.html
View Quote
Wonder if he got a vasectomy or something...
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If you believe in God, you had best believe there is a Devil

he walks among us
View Quote
You can believe in the devil but equating God like powers to him is foolish. God gives us free will and some choose evil. Maybe some are more tempted by the dark side.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Probably was cheating on him.  That would be my guess.  Not like that is an excuse to go full crazy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Pure evil.  I have a 3 year old son and a one year old daughter.  I can't even imagine.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That sort of evil has a source.  Don't blame it on mental illness though I am sure his lawyer will claim bipolar disorder. There is a heaven and a hell.  There is God and there damn sure is a Satan.  We know who was running that man's mind.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He probably found out she was cheating on him and had doubts if the kids were his.
View Quote
Even if that were the case, that would be no justification for taking it out on the kids.  He needs the Chair.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that I know of. She has taken many business trips with the new job. Comes home late again. I think he learns something while she is gone. Probably an argument between the 1 am arrival and the 4 am body removal. Could also be why the judge was asked to seal it up. Keep it on the down low while the family grieves.

eta. As I said before, the lack or remorse may mean he feels vindicated or simply a total psychopath.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy, if he's guilty.

Someone would have happily loved those children.

To answer the OP, because Narcissistic Sociopaths are narcissistically sociopathic.
View Quote
Yep. It probably broke him right in half to have her taking care of things.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#48]
The video of the little angel singing about her "hero". . .That got to me.

I hope they take the trash out soon.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We should find out what the motive is soon. From what I read everything was fine when she left for a business trip in AZ. He stayed home and was watching the two girls. She got home around 1am in the morning. A neighbors security camera showed him backing his truck in the garage and loading some plastic bags in the back around 5am (most likely the bodies). They has to be a motive for this, something set this guy off.
View Quote
They always make a big fuss over the motive.

Why do we give a fuck why he did it? I have never been able to get that through my thick head.

Give him the Edward II treatment.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:18:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
I concur.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top