Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2023 4:40:00 PM EDT
Looking to get my first rental up and going, I’m about renter ready and it was a recent revelation than landlord software and screening services even existed

I’ve been looking at avail and the Zillow services
The only downside I’m seeing to avail is the lack of a phone app, but I don’t think that’s a deal breaker for me

Does anyone here have any experience with these services and/or recommendations?

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Lorduss:
Looking to get my first rental up and going, I’m about renter ready and it was a recent revelation than landlord software and screening services even existed

I’ve been looking at avail and the Zillow services
The only downside I’m seeing to avail is the lack of a phone app, but I don’t think that’s a deal breaker for me

Does anyone here have any experience with these services and/or recommendations?

Thank you
View Quote

Just have one?  I use APartments.com for the 2 duplex's I self manage.  OUr property manager uses appfolio for all the others.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ender875:

Just have one?  I use APartments.com for the 2 duplex's I self manage.  OUr property manager uses appfolio for all the others.
View Quote

Just one for now, I’m not rich yet, it takes time

What do you like or not like about the app/service? I’m see a lot of options and there doesn’t seem to be much of a standout in the group.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Appfolio , however it's set up for enterprise-level landlording.

Works amazing for that purpose.

For my first 30 rentals I just ran everything in Excel, have a friend with 750+ rentals and it's all in a giant cloud-based Excel install.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I use rent-redi and have been happy with it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies, I ended up going with avail for a few reasons, I’m posting photos and listing this week, exciting times for sure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top