Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HandtoHandWombat:

@foxxnhound

Here's a good watch on Project Serpo courtesy of TWF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Y5r9HeR2w

Mr. Ballen is actually my second choice when it comes to listenable videos on YouTube, but I usually have his stuff playing when I'm at work
View Quote

Awesome, I love this stuff. Don't believe it, but I enjoy it a lot.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:50:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kychas] [#3]
Originally Posted By Quintin:
That there's a better way to treat cancer patients besides irradiating and poisoning them to death, it's just not as profitable for the medical field.
View Quote

Read this. Link

apricot pit extract, was patented in the 1970s as a therapy for cancer treatment.
Laetrile is the name given to this extract
It was used for a number of years and was pulled off the market because 4 people died from misuse of the drug
Not because it did not work
It slows or halts the growth of cancer
You can just eat apricot seed (the insides broken up, like shelled nuts)
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:

That low post count/new members are ATF/FBI/.gov plants.
View Quote

My handler assures me this is not true.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:40:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#5]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:43:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#6]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:55:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#7]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By brass:

@Dustyattic

The cloud rays apparent source are from same mechanism a camera aperture works.  The clouds make a giant pinhole camera.

https://i.imgur.com/MbvS2cr.png

https://i.imgur.com/T2UuNLZ.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/rOE7MG2.jpeg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brass:
Originally Posted By Dustyattic:

Not sure what conspiracy this suggests, but can someone explain how rays coming from a star 93 million miles away triangulate back to what looks like only a few miles distant?

https://i.imgur.com/xuk2ELb.png

@Dustyattic

The cloud rays apparent source are from same mechanism a camera aperture works.  The clouds make a giant pinhole camera.

https://i.imgur.com/MbvS2cr.png

https://i.imgur.com/T2UuNLZ.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/rOE7MG2.jpeg

How basic.  The top illustration really makes it clear.   Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
The Democrats and Republicans are just a form of theater like the WWF.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The chicken did it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HunterRose13:
One of the hurdles I have for many conspiracy theories is the number of people needed to execute it and all of them remaining quiet.
View Quote

This is often brought up but I still don’t agree with it. There are some very persuasive ways to keep people quiet.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:19:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I also think the 2003 northeast blackout was a hack.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#13]
The Lost Cosmonaut theory always intrigued me.  That the Russians sent up people before Gagarin, with him being the first one to come back alive.

One story I heard was that some Italian radio enthusiasts picked up transmissions from a rocket that included heart beats, that went further and further away from earth.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

Agreed. I 100% think this was bait. I think we’ve done similar before with placing ships with light crews somewhere it shouldn’t have been but hasn’t been bait that’s taken again.
View Quote

Every war since the 1860s the US Government has used this tactic.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
Pearl Harbor being packed with older obsolete battleships while newer modern warships were kept in ports in CONUS, Admiral Richardson being removed prior to the attack for being critical of this and disagreeing with the FDR administration for putting these ships and men into such a vulnerable position. The carriers leaving port a few days before the attack for a ‘training operation’ far away from the area seems fortuitous or suspicious. Maybe thousands of American sailors were used as a sacrifice for an attack that our government knew was coming to inflame an american public to enter a global war that most prior to the attack wanted no part of.
View Quote

Close, so close.

It was supposed to happen as you say, but the Navy and Army were supposed to fight back valiantly and most loss of life was to be avoided while sacrificing a few obsolete battlewagons. But someone fucked up; either the Japanese changed the timetable, or some communication went awry and it turned into a turkey shoot by accident.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#16]
I don’t believe that buildings free-fall into their own footprint. To see it happen once is a huge mathematical improbability…. To see it happen three times in a row is controlled demolition.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Mine is as follows, I have zero proof but I feel like the federal government has definitely built something like this.

I believe that the federal government (mainly the NSA) has built a system that monitors all of the metadata that we already know the NSA is ingesting from electronic comms. I believe that this system is set up to monitor how the general population as a whole is feeling with respect to their government - the more people that post about precursors to actual revolt, the more the system flashes red. The uprisings in 2011 during the Arab Spring serve as a loose blueprint for this - they can tell what was posted, what was talked about, and they can see how it correlated to the regime changes that happened over there.

Basically, I believe that there is a system that monitors the “pulse” of the country and can tell when the probability of mass revolt is increasing.

What’s your tin foil hat theory that you have no proof for, but are sure is true?
View Quote

The Arab Spring revolutions were almost entirely perpetrated by US .gov bots running propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Jellyfrosh:

View All Quotes

Agreed. I 100% think this was bait. I think we’ve done similar before with placing ships with light crews somewhere it shouldn’t have been but hasn’t been bait that’s taken again.

Fort Sumter was the same idea implemented differently.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

The Arab Spring revolutions were almost entirely perpetrated by US .gov bots running propaganda.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BourbonBeast:
Mine is as follows, I have zero proof but I feel like the federal government has definitely built something like this.

I believe that the federal government (mainly the NSA) has built a system that monitors all of the metadata that we already know the NSA is ingesting from electronic comms. I believe that this system is set up to monitor how the general population as a whole is feeling with respect to their government - the more people that post about precursors to actual revolt, the more the system flashes red. The uprisings in 2011 during the Arab Spring serve as a loose blueprint for this - they can tell what was posted, what was talked about, and they can see how it correlated to the regime changes that happened over there.

Basically, I believe that there is a system that monitors the “pulse” of the country and can tell when the probability of mass revolt is increasing.

What’s your tin foil hat theory that you have no proof for, but are sure is true?

That's a conspiracy?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

We didn't think the Japanese could use torpedos in the harbor or had bombs that could penetrate the deck armor and damage that could be inflicted on battleships by aircraft was minimal.  We were wrong.

It goes back before 1860.  I think the only war we didn't plan on getting into was Korea.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By HandtoHandWombat:

[Hecklefish]The younga dryis![/HeckleFish]

TWF is my go-to when I'm cooking and want something to listen to. I've seen/heard every episode at least twice now

I think the government knew about, but allowed the pearl harbor bombing. I think the government (specifically CIA) knew about, but allowed the JFK assassination. I think the government knew about, but allowed 9/11 to happen.

Plus the further we delve into clown world, the more I'm starting to think there might be something to simulation theory. It would also explain the Mandela Effect as well as "glitch in the matrix" and paranormal type events.
View Quote

Went to watch TWF linked above.

After 2 minutes of the fish and the dude discussing animals fucking, I left. My time is worth more than that.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By macman37:

This is often brought up but I still don’t agree with it. There are some very persuasive ways to keep people quiet.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:
Originally Posted By HunterRose13:
One of the hurdles I have for many conspiracy theories is the number of people needed to execute it and all of them remaining quiet.

It can also be easier to program everyone else not to believe any whistleblower, especially the further you get away from the event.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By utahman:
Bigfoot is actually Cain, cursed to wander the earth.
View Quote

There was a kickass thread on that few years back.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:

That's a conspiracy?
View Quote

Isn’t it? Our government conspired internally and with people in those countries to replace legitimate governments?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:18:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#25]
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#26]
I don’t believe that buildings free-fall into their own footprint. To see it happen once is a huge mathematical improbability…. To see it happen three times in a row is controlled demolition.
View Quote

When did this happen? It wasn’t 9/11, all three buildings collapsed pretty violently into an area much larger than their footprints.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top