Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/1/2023 5:43:03 PM EDT
Kid A is 8
Kid B is 11

Kid B takes Kid A's hat off his head and won't give it back holding it above Kid A's arms.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Kid A needs to fold Kid B like a cheap suit
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Let kid A fend for himself so he learns how to deal with bullies.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Grab groin and squeeze.

"I'll let go when you let go." spoken quietly and with authority.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't generally argue for violence, but I think the younger kid might be better served in the future if he punched the older kid in the jaw or stomach. Ending any notion that he can be bullied or messed with.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Kid B is holding it up over his head?

Kid A needs to learn what a nut-punch is
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Ray Velcoro Beats Up Bully's Dad - True Detective Season 2
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Homefront (2013) - School Fight Scenes
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't generally argue for violence, but I think the younger kid might be better served in the future if he punched the older kid in the jaw or stomach. Ending any notion that he can be bullied or messed with.
View Quote

Yes sir.

Any formal punishments such as suspensions should countered with ice cream and going to the range.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Bullies only understand pain
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#10]
“ Enjoy these glory days. I’ll be sure not rub it in your face ten years from now when you’re cleaning my car. “
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm seeing if my advice is too crazy or aggressive.  Kid A wants to tell teacher "enough times till she makes kid b go to principal."

I say punch kid B and stop being a victim.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm seeing if my advice is too crazy or aggressive.  Kid A wants to tell teacher "enough times till she makes kid b go to principal."

View Quote

Has a teacher literally ever done anything to stop bullying?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I have doubts an 8yo is developed enough to calmly ask for it back. Learning to de-escalate is just as important as “teaching bullies”.

Assuming even a remote amount of emotional intelligence, then I’d say a firm “give it back” followed by a good shove to kid B, which should be followed quickly by a good smack if the property isn’t returned.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. No need in adult involvement. I put up with this in sixth grade until I didn’t.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have doubts an 8yo is developed enough to calmly ask for it back. Learning to de-escalate is just as important as “teaching bullies”.

Assuming even a remote amount of emotional intelligence, then I’d say a firm “give it back” followed by a good shove to kid B, which should be followed quickly by a good smack if the property isn’t returned.
View Quote

This is also a good call.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Just start slapping.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#18]
A little violence now may prevent a whole lotta violence later.

If there's a big size difference between the kids, then pepper spray is a good force multiplier......
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#19]
As the parent? Call your kid over and tell them to straighten up. It's the same thing whether your kid is A or B.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Grab groin and squeeze.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not the jaw or the stomach - the ribs/liver. The kid holding the hat high over his head has left that area terribly exposed.

Sure maybe the 8 year old gets roughed up by the older kid after the punch lands, but 11 year kids tend not to dish out life altering beat downs and that 11 year kid will definitely find someone else to taunt in the future.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Kid B is holding it up over his head?

Kid A needs to learn what a nut-punch is
View Quote

"Holding it out of reach? Lemme bring that hat down where I can reach it"

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope. Kid B has too much physical advantage. Kid A should not telegraph intent to resist by harmlessly shoving a bigger kid, thus giving kid B time to prepare for whatever comes next, and maintain the upper hand. This isn’t a friendly game where measured response is called for. There is a disparity of force in favor of the aggressor. Kid A should go full-power to the nuts, take his hat back, and tell kid B “You touch my stuff again and your mother will cry when she sees what did to you.”

They’ll probably be friends after that.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bullies only understand pain
View Quote

Yep. Quick shot to the nads gets their attention PDQ.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Reads like a bunch of non parents in this thread. Six hours in an emergency room is awful and that aside an eight year old has a fragile cranium. An eight year old usually doesn’t know how to fall. An eight year old hitting his head on the playground floor can easily turn into a life threatening situation. An eleven year old has a near immeasurable physical advantage over an eight year old child. One simple push can easily have the eight year old’s skull crashing down on to the pavement.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Knees, shins, instep, crotch, gut.

Really the list is endless when dumbass bully uncovers like that.

I used to get in trouble for beating up kids that were bigger than me.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Have kid A ask his husband.

Alternatively, kick B in the twat.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Grab groin and squeeze.

View Quote

works EXCEPTIONALLY well when one hand is locked on their throat and the other hand is locked on their scrote

winning a fight fast can be as simple as doing something the other guy just won't do
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Seems like a teachable moment for the eight year old regarding appropriate use of force to recover stolen property.  

Depending on state and local laws, and relevant codes of conduct, of course.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Reads like a bunch of non parents in this thread. Six hours in an emergency room is awful and that aside an eight year old has a fragile cranium. An eight year old usually doesn’t know how to fall. An eight year old hiring his head on the playground floor can easily turn into a life threatening situation. An eleven year old has a near immeasurable physical advantage over an eight year old child. One simple push put the eight year old skull crashing down on to the pavement.
View Quote

You can raise your kids to be pussies.

We won't.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Shank the fucker later in an alley.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Fuck Kid B's mom, steal his juice box and Lunchable from the fridge, and tell him you're not driving him to school. Since his mom won't be able to walk for a few hours, he'd better get himself to the bus stop on time.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

By kicking him in the dick
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:19:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Always carry.

Two to the center of mass, evaluate, head shots if needed. Keep your head on a swivel there may be additional bad guys. Seek cover and reload.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Ask for the hat back.
If no then...
First time tell a teacher.
Second time.
Ask for that hat back.
If no...
Punch the fucker.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Hand the 8year old a pocket knife and tell them to attack from behind and puncture a kidney.

11yr old will never do it again because they will know the next time its a life on dialysis.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kid b wont stop with a punch. Kid a needs to bring a bat and use it after school off property
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reads like a bunch of non parents in this thread. Six hours in an emergency room is awful and that aside an eight year old has a fragile cranium. An eight year old usually doesn’t know how to fall. An eight year old hiring his head on the playground floor can easily turn into a life threatening situation. An eleven year old has a near immeasurable physical advantage over an eight year old child. One simple push put the eight year old skull crashing down on to the pavement.
View Quote

What kind of 8yr old doesn’t know how to fall? My 8yr old falls all the time, kids are built for falling.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

So put a fucking skateboard or hockey helmet on the kid and tell him to go to town....

"Here junior... we want you to wear this helmet because there's a chance that when you're kicking Billy the Bully's ass, you might fall down and crack your skull".
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Kid A is 8
Kid B is 11

Kid B takes Kid A's hat off his head and won't give it back holding it above Kid A's arms.

View Quote
I recall that plowing into kid b at full speed was very effective making b not care about my hat at all
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#44]
What I’d do? Ask both parties. Ask a third party. If it’s as described he’d probably get something light like lunch detention and told to not be a dick.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Act like he doesn't care if the other kid has his hat the bully will give it back if he acts like he doesn't care. A few days later blind side said bully and make him regret taking the hat.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Grab groin and squeeze.

View Quote

Think you'll end up on a list if you touch a little boys groin.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#47]

"I'll butt fuck your father with your mom's headless corpse on this god damned lawn."

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#48]
The correct response is to take back your power.

Don't let anyone provoke you into doing anything.

Maybe kid B whoops your butt. So don't give him the satisfaction of knowing it bothers you.

But you don't want to let people take your belongings.

Situation needs more context to decide.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A little violence now may prevent a whole lotta violence later.

If there's a big size difference between the kids, then pepper spray is a good force multiplier......
View Quote
What 8y/o carries pepper spray? Now, a #2 pencil on the other hand..........
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Always carry.

Two to the center of mass, evaluate, head shots if needed. Keep your head on a swivel there may be additional bad guys. Seek cover and reload.
View Quote

Thank you Mr. Wick

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top