User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know specifically how but it seems like most people don't get that kind of finish right.  You did, whatever you did.  It looks great.
View Quote

Looks like he actually sanded it well, most hobby woodworkers get lazy on that step. Looks finished in dark walnut with a polycrilic product.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#2]
We needed a new flatbed trailer and I was so pissed at the prices that I decided to build it myself. Many here will shit in my chili over my work but I'm NOT paying $5K for a fucking trailer. Demand destruction is a real thing.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing lately. But I need to build a small chest of drawers for my mom. There's a storage room downstairs (off her sewing room) that has a couple of those little plastic drawer things. Those things suck. So I'm going to make something out of wood that won't warp, bend, or collapse under weight. It won't be fancy (doesn't need to be), but it'll have full extension drawers and hold all the stuff that's in those 2 little plastic drawer things. Then I can throw those damn things away, lol.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Had some serious business to attend to while my wife was out of town.

It was far too low in the mount in came in. Tree needs some love.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top