User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't answer the poll.  

There are several things that are very concerning but the slow boil is the current trend.  The biggest things are they have people fighting amongst ourselves while behind the curtain they are pulling all the strings.  All the bots on twastika telling people "white man bad", "orange man bad", "my body my choice", "trans rights/LGBTQAIDA+", and other political issues are just exciting the mob.  Most people will go with the crowd and don't think for themselves.  With all the influencing going on they are playing mind control on the majority of the population.  Those than can think for themselves are being outcast and then we argue over how its done creating further divisions.  

While we are distracted arguing with each other most are taking NO actions to fix it.  If you believe it was the dominion voting machines, contact your congress critters and either ask to remove them or never get them installed, start a petition if its your true belief.  If you think it was ballot harvesting, go out and watch the polls, see what it takes to make sure places like nursing homes are not targets, see if you can check the voter rolls for dead people.  Some of these things may not be possible and some will be limited depending on the state/county/city you live.  The biggest thing is to find out what you can do and follow through.  If you get an NO go verify it as these people will lie to your face to keep the truth hidden.  

With all the different shit going on its hard to tell the next few years.  Will there be a WW3 with Russia and China involved?  How bad is the economy going to get before mass riots and people start to rob others to stay alive if it gets that far.  I wonder how much they think they can control a population before they take it too far and loose control.  So far they haven't done it but they are working on it.  Just like the kung flu passports didn't happen though really talked about.  What if they come up with this great plan to make all currency electronic after the economic collapse?  Basically make you pay for stuff with an app on your phone and if you don't follow the rules they shut off your accounts.  The real people are on a power trip and won't stop until the average joe is under their control.

Until there is a way to turn off media and social media to the average joe this shit will continue.  Most media is owned by a select few companies, of which most hate people that can think for themselves as we see through their BS.  Make people socialize again face to face...maybe the keyboard commando attitude would change as well.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]
87 days
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
If the US in it's current form makes it past 2033 I'll be surprised. We've seen the beginnings of tectonic shifts in the political, social and economic world in the last 2 years.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#5]
A depression similar to the Great Depression is probably the worse case scenario.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]
1-2%.

There would have to be several black swans stacked before we totally collapse. Another pandemic, failed fed bond sale, massive terrorist strike. Etc all at once.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Define TSHTF

An Economic collapse, GD part II? Very likely and it won't affect everyone, not even the majority

The Road type of apocalyptic collapse?  Don't think so
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
The recent SC decision polarized the nation
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Watched a video last night saying the right is too fractured to win if a SHTF Civil War were to happen.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#10]
1%.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Not soon enough
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We are waiting for you to lead by example man.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So most the site says it ain't happening? Sorry OP

We are waiting for you to lead by example man.  

I'm cool with a slow decline. As long as I get my SS payments. If they want my guns I'll take 2x market value.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Total, all out SHTF? Maybe 1%.

People got lives and bills to pay.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#14]

I'm guessing the "people of color" are "minority" women?

The men map tells me the bois of every background ain't the problem
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Everything is fine.

Retirements are intact.

Zero invasion of our southern border.

Thankfully no political enemies of the current regime being held captive without due process.

What would be crazy is if most state and federal governments were working to directly disregard a Supreme Court decision on multiple fronts. Thank God that isn’t happening.

Could you imagine if inflation was soaring out of control?

Just because most want to play the go outside everything’s fine routine, doesn’t mean things aren’t happening the way they are. It also doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy life as much as you can.
If the world imploding no, but you very well may end up fighting in the street to keep your God given rights.

Most of the guys who say ahhh everything’s fine won’t be around for another 5-6 years because they’re old tired men who could care less either way.
View Quote

I never said everything was fine.  But there's a wide range between everything's fine and SHTF.  It's not an either/or choice.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#16]
So do we ware Red armbands for Republican/Conservative and Bue for Commie pinko's???
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I never said everything was fine.  But there's a wide range between everything's fine and SHTF.  It's not an either/or choice.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#18]
I think its been on for several years. Like today at the parade, a 'woke' guy struck at a patriotic demonstration. Cops being murdered. Carjackings, muggings, shootings of all kinds. Somebody has been really quiet for several years, and I find this to be significant - Louis Pharakhan and the Nation of Islam. Expect them to enter the fray at what they will consider an opportune time, and they will be trained and dead serious. Of course we're the ones everybody wants to disarm but the problems are coming from the left.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#19]
A full scale "pick a side and start shooting" war isn't going to happen.

I do think it probable that we will become so polarized that a person would have a legitimate fear of being victimized simply for having differing beliefs.  Some will say that this is already happening, but so far it is just isolated incidents rather than a widespread, culturally understood problem.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Depends on what you mean by SHTF.

Mad Max shit? Low.
Race/food/monetary riots? High. Hell, I’d place money on that happening this year yet. I’m prepping for it to happen imminently.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#21]
BLM and Anitfa have done this already in a city near you. Will it be political or motivated by environmental factors I believe it has already happened and is happening. It just matters where you live.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Everything is fine.

Retirements are intact.

Zero invasion of our southern border.

Thankfully no political enemies of the current regime being held captive without due process.

What would be crazy is if most state and federal governments were working to directly disregard a Supreme Court decision on multiple fronts. Thank God that isn’t happening.

Could you imagine if inflation was soaring out of control?

Just because most want to play the go outside everything’s fine routine, doesn’t mean things aren’t happening the way they are. It also doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy life as much as you can.
If the world imploding no, but you very well may end up fighting in the street to keep your God given rights.

Most of the guys who say ahhh everything’s fine won’t be around for another 5-6 years because they’re old tired men who could care less either way.
View Quote

Sadly …..this.

I weep for our children. And pray that there are young men and women strong enough to come forward now.
I’m too old to fight - but I sure as hell can carry water and supplies until my last breath.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#23]
I think Joes handlers are trying to set up an overwhelming call by the "public" to nationalize the oil industry. That will be a big indicator that the great reset is happening and not going to stop without direct action against it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Only normalcy bias keeps the reality from slapping people across the face.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I am a crusty old guy. I am not even sure my kids will see it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's not going to happen, 0%.
View Quote

I believe this is true.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Doomer thread
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#28]
We're at the "weak men" part of the time line.  Weak men don't start TSHTF.  

<10% for the next 1-10 years.  It's not hard or bad enough to make the strong men.   Don't fool yourselves into thinking you're the strong men, you're not.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You're not wrong... However, it's hard to separate how much of it is: "It's always been this way, but because of the Internet/Social Media, we can now hear/see those people, magnifying the perception of how many of them there are." vs. "This time it's different. Things haven't been this polarized since the Civil War, and modern communications/media is enhancing it."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The endless ego posts over that 1% difference aren't going to end.

And me being me, I just assume that people calling for the death of Americans are my enemies. I'm stilly that way.
You're not wrong... However, it's hard to separate how much of it is: "It's always been this way, but because of the Internet/Social Media, we can now hear/see those people, magnifying the perception of how many of them there are." vs. "This time it's different. Things haven't been this polarized since the Civil War, and modern communications/media is enhancing it."

The internet/modern communications have given far leftists a platform with which to spread their ideology. There have always been radical, violent leftists in this country (you need not look further than the '60s and '70s to see that), but the internet increases the likelihood of them organizing and actually doing something.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 2:52:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Bump
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Economic calamity is close at hand.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top