BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DnPRK:
Mine started watching Korean soap operas dubbed in English.
View Quote

Yep, mine does to, it's what started this thread.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife loves CSI, NCIS, criminal minds, and absolutely every "kill your husband" documentary ever made.

But she absolutely hates The First 48.

If I died under suspicious circumstances, she'll confess within seconds of going into the box without asking for a lawyer.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife's been binge watching police body cam footage so no complaints here.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 5:44:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Korean dramas on https://www.viki.com/

Anything is better than typical American television.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:11:13 AM EDT
[#5]
A Man in Full on Netflix. My favorite part of the show is when they have scenes with the guy locked up in the Fulton County (ATL) jail. Half the inmates are white guys and the white inmates run the jail.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:38:45 AM EDT
[#6]
My husband’s wife hasn’t had a television in her home in thirty years.  She gets exposed to all the dysfunctional bullshit she can tolerate by participating in ARF/GD
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#7]
She watches several shows I would never watch on my own.

Below Deck - I have come to enjoy watching this with her.

20/20 and Dateline - I find myself getting sucked in at times.

911 - this show is terrible. They basically follow a script of a past movie, TV show, or famous script while each character's over hyped up emotional stress of the day is played out.

90 Day Fiancé - I work on the computer when it is on and loosely pay just enough attention to know which couple is which. Different Religions can be incompatible for marriage.

Housewives - dear god it's really bad, really really bad. Drama is not strong enough word to even begin to describe this hot mess of a show. I ignore this show or leave the room to do something else.

Vanderpump Rules - Do all they do is fuck each other and talk about and then get mad at each other and talk about it. What a horrible show. The should all just have one giant orgy and get it over with.

On the flip side I was watching Parasite on Netflix and she looked at me and said, WTF is wrong with their heads.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 6:53:03 AM EDT
[#8]
RuPaul's Drag Race.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top