Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/14/2021 7:29:28 PM EDT
because they are funny because it's not us...

Here is mine.

I have a twinplex next door about 16 feet away that I wanted to buy back in 2008 and I am glad I didn't because I would have lost my ass on it. That said it has been a revolving door of good and bad tenants. The biggest issue has been the unit in back. The guy in front is an excellent neighbor. The unit in back faces my property so I have an observer all the time. I put up a 6' fence to have some privacy because the latest tenant is a freakshow

He is the brother of the landlord and the day he moved in he had a huge fight with what I thought was a woman helping him move in. Turns out it was his incredibly effeminate male lover who refers to him as "sugar muffin". Now, the guy looks like the bailiff on Night Court so he is neither sugar nor muffin. My only issue with this BF is the guy parks about 4" from my car when he visits and has pissy fights with the asshole that lives there.

We have a 12" wide strip of grass between the parking lot and my driveway. This winter the jackass piled 3' of snow on that strip half burying my driveway, blocking our car doors and packing my jeep rims with snow. He did this 3 times and the final time was a blizzard. Until then I snow blowed part of their lot just trying to be a good neighbor and to allow my wife to get inn her SUV. The blizzard day, the guy had to shovel the lot with his brother (the landlord) because fuck that guy. My wife went out and put the guy on blast because he was doing it again. He got lippy as usual but stopped.

This guy
• Stares at us the whole time we are in our yard
• Taunts my dog (who I always bring in if she barks)
• Moves everyone's trashcans all over on garbage day
• Used to pull my neighbor's teen daughters trash out of their cans
• Revs his truck to the moon between the houses daily
• Answers the door nude for the UPS guy (He's banned now)
• Hides between his place and the neighbor's house in the guise of fixing the fence but actually creeps on that family too

But the biggest issue I have with this guy is that when the guy in unit 1 leaves he leaves his dog home. As soon as that guy leaves at 5AM the wierdo goes up to his window and taunts the dog until his uber arrives to take him to dialysis. I thought he went daily but it turns out the other 6 days he is just fucking with the dog. The blizzard day a neighbor from accross the street came over and bitched him out because she was sick of him yelling in the wondow and the dog going apeshit

Friday AM I finally got up and waited on my porch for the guy to come out and when he did I lit his ass up he ran inside and slammed the door and turned off his light. He stopped for 4 days but today he was yelling at the dog from his apartment the second the other guy left.

I talked to the other tenant and he said he talked to the landlord about the guy fucking with people and his dog and the guy is supposed to talk to him. The day I lost my shit I started calling his brother at 5AM and leaving VMs but like I said he stopped for a few days.

The tenant with the dog said he may start calling the cops but I guess I technically have nothing to call them on him for and now he knows it bugs the shit out of me.

I installed cameras and floods in back the last time he was fucking with my dog so I have that covered. His apartment probably looks like the surface of the sun now with all my mood lighting.

Any legal recourse for this asshole that is disturbing the peace? Moving is on hold for now due to some family medical issues but definitely on the table.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Uhaul.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Cause him to miss his dialysis appointment....problem solved....
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Monica
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Uhaul.
View Quote

2021-22
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Op: are you proficient with a backhoe and lye powder?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Well obviously there's only one thing to do.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck his wife boyfriend?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag for pics and ms paint diagrams.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Mental. Brother is just stashing him there as it’s cheaper than a group home.

Wear tin foil hats. Talk about aliens and the fbi when he’s in earshot. Have fun making him miserable and he will leave on his own.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude, as always, get the hell out of Toledo.....

That place is FULL of nuts.

If not an option, go see Opal Covey and have her rebuke him in tongues. I'd avoid the Mofo who sicced that crazy bitch on me.

On a serious note,  I really don't know what you can do about the guy, other than bitch to the landlord or fuck with him hardcore. Maybe try to convince him you're nuttier than he is?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Is it legal in your state to install a couple internet connected security cameras, point them where you want to 'protect your property', then post the IP address to them on flyers around the neighborhood?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#14]
The solution to all weird annoying neighbor problems is to be the weirder and more annoying neighbor.

Then they can get onto the forum and tell us even better weird annoying neighbor stories about you!

...hey, I think I just invented perpetual motion!
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Always buy everything around you every chance you get.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Parabolic speaker and a super low noise generator.

Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Just let him build his pool in the backyard.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#18]
There are multiple reasons why I don't have any neighbors.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Property in rural Utah is expensive, but you’ll find a quality of life you never knew existed.

Just sayin.

There can’t be anything in ghetto Toledo worth that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Move to a free state...
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I would not be a landlord if you gave me the property free and clear, with a $5k a month maintenance fund above and beyond the rental income!
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Depending on the type of dog the good neighbor has, it would be a shame if the window was left open and the dog was able to pop the window screen out when being taunted...

Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Just had another thought...

Simply report the guy for prowling/burglary every time he goes to the neighbor's window, along with photos/footage as evidence. Invite the man into his life for him.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would not be a landlord if you gave me the property free and clear, with a $5k a month maintenance fund above and beyond the rental income!
View Quote

I planned to pave it and park all my shitty cars there
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just had another thought...

Simply report the guy for prowling/burglary every time he goes to the neighbor's window, along with photos/footage as evidence. Invite the man into his life for him.
View Quote

I think you may be on to something. Gonna relocate a cam when he is at the doctors office
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Attachment Attached File

Do you know this guy? He has a code you can follow...
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 8:42:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wear tin foil hats. Talk about aliens and the fbi when he’s in earshot. Have fun making him miserable and he will leave on his own.
View Quote

Hire a friend to wear a MIB style suit. Have him stand on the sidewalk watching the dog window. As soon as the perv appears, the MIB should start taking notes and mumbling into his sleeve.

Outdoor Bluetooth speaker with odd animal screams, dragging chains, weeping children, laughing children, digging sounds, etc.

He's gay? Naked College Coed Yoga classes in your backyard when the BF is over.

Order some Hustler and Penthouse mags to his address.

Pine trees or acorns around? Make a potato gun, and pelt his house with pine cones or acorns at 0 dark 30.

A mannequin in your window facing his house. Sheer blinds. Only move it every few days, change the clothes or the hat. Bonus points for a child mannequin if you don't have kids.

Cooler full of rotted meat just out of reach on your side of the fence. Only drag it out and open it at night.

Toss sardines over the fence into his bushes.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#28]
UPDATE such as it is
Guy has stopped fucking with the dog. I am finally sleeping past 5am. A rare occasion where a strategy worked I think. His brother must have called and told him to knock it off after my 3 messages and the other tenant telling him his brother was gonna get his ass kicked. I did find out he has been kicked out of several apartment buildings due to neighbors being fed up with him.

Yesterday I was working in the back yard on my truck under his constant gaze out the window. I am finally getting used to the surveillance. At least it's quiet. I glanced up once due to footsteps in his driveway and the guy was in the doorway. The mailman walked up to his door and exclaimed "excuse me!" I noted he was standing there shirtless and I assume nude or something so I guess that has not changed
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#29]
I read these threads and then go outside, survey the hundreds of acres of farm/ranch land that surround my little 10 acres of paradise and I just smile.
For all of you stuck in the city/suburbia hellish nightmare, you have my sympathy.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I read these threads and then go outside, survey the hundreds of acres of farm/ranch land that surround my little 10 acres of paradise and I just smile.
For all of you stuck in the city/suburbia hellish nightmare, you have my sympathy.
View Quote

This is why I post mine. So you can convince me it can be better.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Install old satellite dishes on your roof, with the feed horns all pointed at his windows.

Send requests for information in his name and address to the LDS, JWs, Scientologists, Moonies, and AmWay.

Set up yard sale G.I. Joe and Barbi dolls on window sills facing his house - all pointing at his house.

Put up "Danger!  Dangerous Dog" signs and put a LARGE water and dogfood bowl in the back yard.  This works even better if you don't have a dog.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Invite him over OP and resolve your issues

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have concerns about the AC units the contractors may hit when they move their machines into the backyard
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#35]
I would report the animal abuse to animal control.  Invite the man into his life.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have concerns about the AC units the contractors may hit when they move their machines into the backyard
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buy him a drone fo occupy his time.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#38]
He sounds like the average GD denizen, especially the creeping, staring, and answering the door in the buff.

Have you asked if he likes imitation crab meat and model trains?
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm not sure how yet, but the answer is planting corn.  It will be, as it always has been, corn.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, check your peeping tom laws and record looking in windows accordingly.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#41]
A guy peeking in a window at 5 am is likely illegal everywhere.  Not sure why you think there's nothing to call in.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Send requests for information in his name and address to the LDS, JWs, Scientologists, Moonies, and AmWay.
View Quote

Devious.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Depending on the type of dog the good neighbor has, it would be a shame if the window was left open and the dog was able to pop the window screen out when being taunted...

View Quote

When dogs shred people, the dog tends to lose in the end, even of the person had it coming. Wouldn't want something bad to happen to a good doggie.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Blanket party, dig hole,put problem in hole, fill in hole. I hate these sorts of things OP, I have a peeping Tom a few hundred feet away, always have to be mindful of that
at dusk with window shades, wish he would just fucking die and make the world a better place.
This guy sounds like a real piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There are multiple reasons why I don't have any neighbors.
View Quote

Becuase people generally suck and we get lucky once in a while with good neighbors.
Pure luck.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A guy peeking in a window at 5 am is likely illegal everywhere.  Not sure why you think there's nothing to call in.
View Quote

It’s not my window.  It’s when I am in the yard or garage. He peeps in the neighbors place when fucking with his dog.

Guy was at the end of my fence on his toes watching me work in the garage. My wife pulled up and laid into the guy.  It’s going to escalate from here.  I had things where I wanted them.  No
More dog BS.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#47]
I was going to reference someone else's neighbor snow shoveling problem that got solved a while back but that seems a bit dark.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Fuck his wife boyfriend?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck his wife boyfriend?

Well, with 'boy' being part of that word that is off the table with me.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#49]
The residence is 16 feet away from your property line?

Holy shit, that’s gotta make and problems worse being so close together
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It’s not my window.  It’s when I am in the yard or garage. He peeps in the neighbors place when fucking with his dog.

Guy was at the end of my fence on his toes watching me work in the garage. My wife pulled up and laid into the guy.  It’s going to escalate from here.  I had things where I wanted them.  No
More dog BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More dog BS.

If you see a masked guy jimmying the neighbor's window at 3am do you tell your wife how much you wish it was your house so you could call the cops?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top