Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 28
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
That fucker should've been put down on the day of his attack.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve heard these make nice necklaces
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
"the Waukesha Christmas Parade tragedy trial"
This jumped out at me from the NPR article in the OP. It was murder, not some unforeseen tragedy like a landslide or house fire.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:30:59 PM EDT
[#4]
How much is this trial going to cost?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is a constitutional right to represent one's self.  If she had denied him the right to do so once he was found to be competent, he'd have been set for a successful appeal right there.  

His goal is to drag this out and make it as messy as possible in the hope that the judge will get aggravated and screw up.  She's doing okay so far.  Voir dire will be awful, but the real goat rodeo will begin when it's time for him to cross examine witnesses.
View Quote

Ironically, he forfeits his appellate or habeas ground for relief of ineffective assistance of counsel - because he is his own ineffective counsel.

I love sovereigns.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How much is this trial going to cost?
View Quote

He's already playing the "I can't taste so we need to wait for tests" game, and I guarantee you he's going to pull that every day to try and keep this going.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rekieta Law: Do We Get a Darrell Brooks Hearing Stream Today or We Talking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaBGRdBEJk
View Quote

Youtube terminated his account. Can you believe it?!?
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just slit his throat and chuck his carcass in the ground.
View Quote

Oh no, he doesn't get off that easy.

He needs to linger and beg for death.

For about 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2591419_Rekieta-Law-removed-from-Youtube-live-.html
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#10]
It's bad for the media / Democrat narrative if they let him speak or rant, their narrative is that this was just totally random and done for no reason at all other than him being a lunatic...yet, his social media was all about how much he hates white people, and was especially pissed off that Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty - then two days later he plows into a Christmas Parade that's nearly all white. A random coincidence my ass.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#11]
OST
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Really trying to go for the insanity plea?
View Quote

Not how that works.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Want CNN, NBC and the other fuck-tards cover it

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Want CNN, NBC and the other fuck-tards cover it

View Quote

Memory holed.

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2591419_Rekieta-Law-removed-from-Youtube-live-.html

Yeah, I caught your thread after trying to use the link in this thread. I hope the Rumble thing works well for him. Youtube is asshole.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:04:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Recalling the last 1960's cases where the defendants were bound and gagged.
They had some poor schmuck lawyers doing their thing.
If you want to disrupt the curt you will be bound and gagged.

Somebody go look up some of those pictures.

My brain is saying The Chicago 7/8
I might be wrong
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:59:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Christmas parade tragedy... F*ck NPR!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#18]
It's going to get appealed. Over and over again.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Legal Vices: DARRELL BROOKS ON TRIAL!!!

Fox6: Darrell Brooks trial: Opening statements to get underway | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Darrell Brooks trial: Opening statements to get underway | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#20]
State bringing up his mental competency. "These are deliberate action as we get closer to the trial.  ... we have zero concerns as to the mental competency of Darrel Brooks to proceed."

Judge agrees. "it is his sole intent to make a mockery of this trial."
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#21]
State filed a motion to reconsider showing witnesses faces during testimony due to stress from what Darrell Brooks might do.

Mr.. Brooks argued you already denied that prior.

Judge complemented him on his argument.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Jury brought in .
Judge reading jury instructions. I think 69 pages.
6 counts 1st degree intentional homicide - use of a dangerous weapon.
61 individual counts 1st degree recklessly endangering safety -use of a dangerous weapon.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#23]
About 1:30  into reading jury instructions. Currently on count 26 verdict form.

ETA: Lunch break for jury at Form 38.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Judge reads note from Mr. Brooks, "I don't consent to that name. It is not me. Please let me object to this. As it is my right."

Judge, " his objection is noted. I'm not going to take any futher argument on that for the reasons I've already stated."

Second note  from Mr. Brooks, " Are you going to acknowledge my objection?  What law are you citing when you say his intent? How do I know it is what the law actually says."

Judge, " .. we cannot give you legal advice .. or explain court procedures."

Mr. Brooks will be treated for his boo boo on his finger and bruise during the lunch break.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:57:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Brooks is not legally nuts…he is just trying to delay being in prison, (for a short time),  with Christopher Scarver…HaHaHa!
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Mr. Brooks claims to recognize one of the jurors of flipped him off in his initial appearance.
Judge says, you missed your opportunity in jury selection.
Judge indulges to have the bailiff ask the juror of the issue.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Judge is about to lose it.
Mr. Brooks wants to know if he has the right to his first amendment in court.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
BLUF - Killer is crazy/sovereign citizen who is representing himself.  He's so disruptive that he has to watch from another court room via video.  

NPR Article
View Quote

They sure "whitened" him up for the photo in that NPR story.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Darrell Brooks trial: Opening statements to start after more court proceedings | FOX6
Darrell Brooks trial: Opening statements underway | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Mr. Brooks postponed his open statement to a later time.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Darrell Brooks trial: Prosecution picks up its case, day 2 of testimony | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Brooks is a piece of shit.  I was in LE/Corrections in Milwaukee Co. (retired) for 29 years and he was a POS while in custody.  Too bad the residents of WI voted down a referendum to bring back the death penalty some years back because this animal deserves it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Darrell Brooks Trial Day 2 - Prosecution Witnesses - Waukesha Parade Killer
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Court gave DB his covid test results. DB refused to look at them. Court went off the record to get the results for the judge to read.  Back on the record. There was an altercation "using reasonable force" to get the results, DB was upset so he is back in the separate courtroom now (he will be back).
Covid test was NEGATIVE.

DB appears to be "crying".
Lunch.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Darrell Brooks trial; week 2 of testimony gets underway | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Darrell Brooks trial; week 2 of testimony gets underway | FOX6 News Milwaukee

ETA: State expects to rest Thursday or Friday.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#38]
I wonder what percent of blacks approved his work?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:10:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Darrell Brooks Trial Day 4 - Suited Up and Ready to Go!
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Darrell Brooks trial: Prosecutors to follow path of SUV down Main Street | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Darrell Brooks trial: Prosecutors to follow path of SUV down Main Street | FOX6 News Milwaukee

ETA: In true sovereign citizen form, Darrell Brooks' 13th witness subpoena for is for the "State of Wisconsin" as the plaintiff.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What a joke that we let this piece of shit turn the court into a circus.
View Quote

We let T. Clair Binger do it, so why not other pieces of shit?
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Darrell Brooks trial: State's case nears end with new witness testimony | FOX6 News Milwaukee
Darrell Brooks trial: State's case nears end with new witness testimony | FOX6 News Milwaukee

Megan Fox Livestreams Darrell Brooks Trial 9 am ET/ 8am CT

State expects to rest Monday.

Day 6 - DARRELL BROOKS TRIAL CONTINUES..... AGAIN!

Continuing the DARRELL BROOKS TRIAL (part 2)
Continuing the DARRELL BROOKS TRIAL
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#43]
This Mfer is crazy as a bag of cats.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This Mfer is crazy as a bag of cats.
View Quote

I’d argue that he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s going down and is going to do as much as he can swinging the entire way.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm behind due to Parkland.
D Brooks going into the Sovereign citizen mode. ( with all the passion of a flat-earther)
Brooks, "is this a common law court or an admiral court?"

Requesting an affidavit from the judge that she has no bias in the outcome of the case.

"I need your oath of office...."
"I need my 6th amendment right to face my accuser , the state of Wisconsin..."
" No record of the Bond"
" there are so many clear bias made by your honor."
" subject matter jurisdiction need to be verified and proven."

" If not I move for this case to be dismissed for failure to appear by the plaintiff, and failure to state a claim to which relief can be granted.  Everything I say has merit and validity.  As we sit here today I'm still being charged with charges that shouldn't even exist due to testimony that we have heard for the last few days."

" the prosecution team hasn't even proven that they're licensed to practice law in the state of Wisconsin, or are they just BAR association members or do they have state issued licenses, that has not been proven.

" Your honor, you still haven't stated for the record if you have full judicial power of the state or is this military power.  That hasn't been proven."
... " My sixth amendment right has basically been trampled over.  No complaints I have been shown. Nothing has been certified.

" It is to the point your honor ... where you should recues yourself at this point. If you're not going to abide by the oath that you swore."
" which was in your oath... You swore to protect constitution, WE THE People, but that is not being done here."
" I'm merely seeking understanding."
" I have the right to face my accuser. Where is the injured party? Who is making the claim. I ask you judge if you have a claim"
" that would be a tactic (sp) agreement"
" when I ask if the witnesses if they see the State of Wisconsin in the court room, the question is shut down.  which is a valid question....  The plaintiff should be present,  where is the plaintiff? Who is bringing the claim?  An Entity can't bring a claim. It has to be a living breathing human being.
" I have teh right to demand that the court place into evidence any "unrevealed contract"...

" I haven't even entered a plea"
" you have to let me go through all the discovery in 3 days.
"... because of all this, the motion to dismissed should be granted. There is no injured party in this matter.  So who makes the claim? Who?"
" TI have th right to recuse the judge at anytime.
" my speedy trial has been violated.... We are way past that time"
" change of venue denied.
" where is the plaintiff?  will they be allowed to testify? No they will no because they don't exist. For all those reasons the case should be dismissed."
" the document sheet is inaccurate, the name is in all capital letters. ... That is not my name."

" Allen.. how did you come up with a 4th method to remove me to another room.?"
" which leads to today. .. not noting the reason for objections. Assistance of council... I did not wave my right to assistance of council.... you accepted the paperwork that "I Altered"... But I still have to come in here with no help."
Talking about hate mail now. ( back to moving trial.) Insensitive things being said in chat groups.  

All said with out interruption by the judge. (50 minutes)
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#46]
State response.
refering to a legai desiction."
"  The majority of redsolufs(sp) filing is incomprehensive jargon and cut-and-paste legal mumbo-jumbo. Sovereign citizens theories and frivolous and wholly without merit."

State" Mr. Brooks knowingly... willingly voluntarily insisted that he represent himself in this trial. He has no constitutional right to standby council whatsoever.  The court patiently went through the form and advised him of many of the things he is complaining aboutt.... his ignorance of the law,  And his words to the court and I quote to the best of my ability:
" It don't make me flinch one bit"

State, " he appears to be reading from a typewritten transcript.  His intention here is to stall, delay, disrupt, intimidate and it is not going to work."

Brooks,"  Your honor that's a load of crap."
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Judge " it's my turn I gave yo 50 minutes to raise all your issues you want to bring up. I gave th state a chance to respond... that is proper procedure, I followed decorum, I followed civility. ... I'm going to render a decision.,. please listen, do not interrupt.

Point by point rebuke of D Brooks.

4000 then 1400 called for jury.
10 strikes allowed for media exposure, Brooks failed to use all of his.

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Judge " it's my turn I gave yo 50 minutes to raise all your issues you want to bring up. I gave th state a chance to respond... that is proper procedure, I followed decorum, I followed civility. ... I'm going to render a decision.,. please listen, do not interrupt.

Point by point rebuke of D Brooks.
View Quote

Pissing off the Judge is a bad idea lol.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Judge, " The issues you raise regarding subject matter jurisdiction your Baseless, frivolous and they are not anything this court need to address further. ... The fact that you are bringing up admiral court or military court, or a court of competent jurisdiction, is frivolous. This court has jurisdiction over the criminal cases brought before it by the State of Wisconsin, in this particular case, these are allegations that criminal conduct occurred in the City of Waukesha. The City of Waukesha is in the County of Waukesha.... This court sits to here these case."

'This trial will keep going."

"those sovereign arguments... are baseless sir and this court need not address them further."
Next witness.

Brooks "blaa blaaa bla"
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#50]
He may be representing himself, but he is probably coached in his "me" time.  I suspect there are a lot of 13% on his side.
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top