Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2020 9:25:26 PM EDT
guidelines and seemed to go overboard on them. JJ awards the plaintiff all she asks because tattoo guy cannot prove it did not come from his shop.

So...I don't have any ink so I don't know.....

Can an infection happen outside the shop? Are there not guidelines inkys are supposed to follow immediately like keeping things clean? Animals...etc?

Help me...
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Must've been a rerun.  She's busy these days.

Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking to Judge Judy for actual legal advice and knowledge is like looking to Maury for marriage counseling
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#3]
It's an open wound, infection could happen anywhere.  Tattoo shop, nasty community pool, lack of hygiene....
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#4]
A person I know is on drugs and dating an amateur tattoo artist.

Hard to tell if she got an infection from the tattoos he gave but it looked as if not.

So the chick on judge Judy should have done meth. Seems like an effective strategy.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
He found someone he is taller than after all.   Wow
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Why are you watching Judge Judy?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#7]
My wife watches her for some reason, I can't stand her. She seems like she just makes her her mind who she believes and doesn't really care about the evidence presented. She really comes off as the big city liberal she is, thinks she knows better than anyone what is right.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Judge Judy is a fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
It's crazy that Judge Judy is one of the highest paid entertainers on TV, $50+ million a year.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw it while on the treadmill today at the gym. Was all his fault despite his contract that she signed releasing him off liability for all the above posted reasons.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Wife loves that show. JJ is one hell of an opinionated asshole.

Saw her tv commercial yesterday backing Bloomturd.  Now have a  even better reason to dislike her.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
guidelines and seemed to go overboard on them. JJ awards the plaintiff all she asks because tattoo guy cannot prove it did not come from his shop.

So...I don't have any ink so I don't know.....

Can an infection happen outside the shop? Are there not guidelines inkys are supposed to follow immediately like keeping things clean? Animals...etc?

Help me...
View Quote
Weird, I probably catch to judge Judy shows a year on accident and today just happened to be that episode.

So basically my understanding is she met the level of preponderance of evidence. In all honesty based on the time of tattoo versus time of infection I think it would be nearly impossible for the tattoo parlor to prove it could not or was highly unlikely to have been from him without any some sort of lab tests.

She also tried to get additional damages by showing negligent but she didn't provide proof  so she did not win that portion
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#13]
She looks like a real life witch in that picture with Bumberg! All she needs is a witches hat.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOGJYLIWoAMVrR6.jpg
View Quote
She looks like the ventriloquist's dummy, Madame'
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why are you watching Judge Judy?  
View Quote
I watch her every afternoon.

The inkie chick that OP is talking about was actually kinda cute.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was a new episode but that doesn't mean it wasnt filmed weeks or months ago.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Looking to Judge Judy for actual legal advice and knowledge is like looking to Maury for marriage counseling
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:40:00 PM EDT
[#18]
So what could tattoo guy's motivation be for going on the show?  I guess they get paid.  Would it be enough to cover the judgement?  Because I'm pretty sure that I'd rather go to a real court, not a studio set that looks like one.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#19]
I prefer watching Judge Jerry (Springer)
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So what could tattoo guy's motivation be for going on the show?  I guess they get paid.  Would it be enough to cover the judgement?  Because I'm pretty sure that I'd rather go to a real court, not a studio set that looks like one.
View Quote
The "litigants" are compensated by the show.  They are flown to LA, are put up in a hotel and all judgements are paid by the show.

So, free trip to LA, nice hotel room, if you win you are absolutely getting paid and if you lose it costs you nothing out of pocket.

The only real cost to appearing on the show is proving yourself a liar, thief, scumbag, con man, freeloader or assclown on national television.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Judge Judy is 5'1"

Bloomturd wears lifts in his shoes.

There is no freakin way he is 5'8".

Maybe 5'4"

Someone needs to challenge him to prove his height. Stocking feet.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:37:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Inkies are walking bio hazards.  How could you tell who infected who?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 1:14:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Saw a Bloomberg ad on tv tonight with her in it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 1:21:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
She has a big fucking head
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 1:38:19 AM EDT
[#26]
I saw a show of hers where she pretty much assumed this guy the defendant was a POS. Girl was selling him down the road. She was snippy with him beat him down. Hes over there beat down cant say anything or she jumps on him.
Girl is blabbing away winning the case. He raises his hand she bites his head off WHAT!!!? He says I have a receipt showing whatever it was.
Her whole demeanor changed. She flipped and he won the case. That episode I have never seen again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 1:46:33 AM EDT
[#27]
It was funny to hear her say this when she came out for the turd:

"Do YOU see greatness in Joe Biden???"  
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 3:29:11 AM EDT
[#28]
My mom used tho watch Judge Judy all the time. If your case was pit bull or gun, even pellet gun related, you lost.
She is a bully.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The "litigants" are compensated by the show.  They are flown to LA, are put up in a hotel and all judgements are paid by the show.

So, free trip to LA, nice hotel room, if you win you are absolutely getting paid and if you lose it costs you nothing out of pocket.

The only real cost to appearing on the show is proving yourself a liar, thief, scumbag, con man, freeloader or assclown on national television.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep. The way I understand it, participants are paid either way. Both get a fee(to pick a number, say $10,000). Judgments are paid out of that fee, so the winner, if suing for $2500, will get $12,500.
Top Top